yertus
Byond Username: Yertus

[<Delaron>] Yertus - IM BACK

Post by yertus » #677537

BYOND account:[/b] yertus
Character name: unknown
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Admitted to trolling a TG server based on reading the rules. purposefully handed out and then remote detonated a grenade on MRP server. when asked they said they came from goon to do some trolling.
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-12 17:57:58
Server you were playing on when banned: MANUEL
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196157
Your side of the story: i gave clown a primed maxcap grenade that was timed 1:06 minutes the clown walked into science and went boom
Why you think you should be unbanned: so i am back and i wished to be unbanned i have been playing on yog i took a long break and I'm older so like last time the victim forgave me and as said by delron in my last appeal he said play and get a good rep well if you check i got no bans for griefing or other experience ruining bans so please delron unban me
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Delaron>] Yertus - IM BACK

Post by Vekter » #677651

Your previous appeal.

As Delaron stated in the above thread, you are not permitted to appeal a permanent ban more than once in a 12 month period unless otherwise specified. I recommend you continue to play on Yog and build a good history there before returning.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you