Character name: April Endsley
Ban type: Server/Role(s)/OOC/etc
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:
ban reason.png
Time ban was placed: 4am 6/11/2023
Server you were playing on when banned: Sibul
Round ID in which ban was placed: 208013
Your side of the story: killed a guy who refused to set up the engine or allow me to set it up, he hid the spare and got kidnapped by a traitor, refused to tell where the spare was so i killed him after stealing him from the traitor and demanding the ID's whereabouts.
Why you think you should be unbanned: because if I had a choice between being banned and not being banned I'd pick not being banned
References of good conduct: i really don't think i'm that bad
Anything else we should know: i didn't flame anybody, i don't know what he's talking about. obviously this ban was targeted. I'm sorry. Honestly I don't know why you want to treat me like this.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Re: [Armodias] Yobihodazine - permanent ban

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689336

oh and the admins have a wonderful tendency of making you look as bad as possible without actually understanding how the round played out
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689340

I think you are just gullible. I am crude but honest. It's a server that is privately owned so you are free to ban me even if it was for no reason. But I have made a few friends and rivals and I would appreciate it if I was allowed to continue playing. This is the only server I have any desire to play on at this point.
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #689342

Hi there! I was the banning admin. Let's break this down.

>non-antagonist Medical Doctor, killed the Active Captain RD... for the spare...
► Show Spoiler
In our discussion, you admit to the fact that you had killed him, and left the body. Already, there is no universe where it is acceptable for you to kill an acting captain for the spare. Moreover, you killed them after they were already cuffed and stripped in the middle of a hallway on lowpop.

We'll get some logs too:

https://tgstation13.download/parsed-log ... 3/game.txt
https://tgstation13.download/parsed-log ... attack.txt

Later in our discussion, you admit to having him stripped.
► Show Spoiler
When you didn't find the spare you wanted, you threatened him, and then acted on said threat when you shoot him with the antique laser, at which point, the co-conspirators, TTBU/(Roman McDonohugh) and ANIMETIDDIES/(Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo) attempt to stop you.
► Show Spoiler
You carry out your threats, firing off the laser, leading to a brawl.
► Show Spoiler
TTBU attempts to drag the body away, and fires at you with a rubber-round shotgun.
► Show Spoiler
These smaller fights continue, more shots are exchanged, until eventually it goes to melee, after Roman seemingly had you dead to rights, and TTBU is dispatched as well with the captain's saber.
► Show Spoiler
You had instigated this fight, firing off lasers at Roman, alongside killing a head of staff before him. Per our escalation policy, what you've done is far BYOND what is acceptable.

Code: Select all

If a conflict leads to violence and either participant is incapacitated, the standing participant is expected to make an effort to treat the other, unless they have reason to believe the other was an antagonist. Once treated the conflict is over; any new conflict with either individual must escalate once again. If you get into a conflict again with that individual, they may be removed permanently from the round.

NOW! With the violence out of the way, the toxicity.

> Ended the round flaming the people who they had killed.
► Show Spoiler
Can't think of why you started malding in deadchat about this whole ordeal.

You've given me 16 minutes to change my opinion on if I should unban you, and no indication that you won't change your behavior, my opinion hasn't changed.
yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:18 am Why you think you should be unbanned: because if I had a choice between being banned and not being banned I'd pick not being banned
References of good conduct: i really don't think i'm that bad
Appeal denied.
Last edited by Chadley on Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689344

You're right I forgot about that rule. I just wanted some fucking power on the station man.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689346

The RD was intentionally being difficult, and FYI the only person there who I would consider myself to be flaming is Curtis Wing, who has nothing to do with what happened. I just happen to clash with him in dchat more than I would like. He was peanuting. If anyone was getting flamed it was me, in chats you did not post.

While they had the RD cuffed in science someone said they themselves were a traitor. I thought it was TTBU the guy in the ablative armor with super long legs but maybe it was bobobo.

I changed my behavior to not hiding the armory on low pop anymore, just like zxaber told me. I am able to change my behavior quite easily.

I'm actually feeling kinda hurt by this. And I mean some of the things said in OOC and dchat were absolutely hurtful. Thanks for the distraction...
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:47 am, edited 11 times in total.
yobihodazine2

Post by yobihodazine2 » #689349

argumentpyramid.png
When I am angry I tend to stick to the bottom of the pyramid. In my twisted worldview that is the least hurtful.
Last edited by yobihodazine2 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #689353

Look man, I'm going to be real with you. You may be able to change but you need to demonstrate that- your history of notes and such is incredibly vast and doesn't inspire confidence.

Want to prove to us that you can change? Don't grovel here, go get some hours on a different server then come back and appeal having evidence that you've changed.

You don't seem well, take this break as a blessing.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #689357

I'm not going to approve your post because I think you're just ranting and I think one day you'll look back and and think oh fuck I shouldn't have posted that.

Seek help, get a therapist. You're using the forums as a place to vent and but this isn't the place for that kind of behaviour. I think you'll regret it going forward.

I wish you the absolute best, work on yourself, become a master of your emotions then come back and have a laugh at the goober you once were.

I'm going to be locking this thread, good luck mate.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #689359

To chip in with my 0.02c as a headmin to provide a little bit of finality and closure on this appeal:

Back in 2017 you had a period between June and September where you racked up a ton of notes and stopped playing. These notes include shitty behaviour/mentality, extreme greytiding on multiple occasions, OOC in IC on multiple occasions.

You take a break then play between October 2021 and Jan 2022 and rack up a ton of notes including for an OOC tirade, toxic and shitty behaviour/mentality on multiple occasions, shitty escalation, yet more OOC in IC (using /me to talk via emotes about admin fuckery).

Then between June and July 2022 you now start racking up bans for shitty escalation on multiple occasions, OOC in IC, IC in OOC. This led to a fairly iconic Mothblocks post.

You return a year later, and you're back to racking up notes again. Since the 11th of May you've picked up a ban for bombing and killing someone for a shitty reason, an OOC ban for yet more IC in OOC, and a note for OOC in IC and generally in-game shittery like hiding the armory without any IC reason.

Finally we get to this incident, another case of shittery.

The admin team is getting tired of dealing with you. And quite frankly, I am tired of all your failed appeals/complaints too.

You have taken up far too much of our server staff's time with repeated incidents.

That is the crux of why you're now permabanned.

Reading back on the discussions, this appeal and your history I have zero opposition to this perma. You're Ctrl-C Ctrl-V Shittery: The Player, still repeating the a lot of the same shit across bursts of play over the past 6 years.

I support Kieth's words. We all have our demons, but I feel enough is enough.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin