Appeals which have been closed.
LegoMan

Banned by Unkown: Priest20243

Post by LegoMan » #691333

BYOND account: Priest20243
Character name: N/A
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Unknown due to the server not showing.
Time ban was placed: Somewhere between 2022
Server you were playing on when banned: All Servers
Round ID in which ban was placed: N/A
Your side of the story: N/A
Why you think you should be unbanned: I acknowledge my wrongdoing and the impact it had on the community. I'm genuinely remorseful and have taken steps to improve myself. I kindly request to be unbanned, as I'm committed to following the rules and making amends. Thank you for your consideration.
[b]References of good conduct: Monkeystation 2.0 I have been acting as a well role player as an janitor doing its job.
[b]Anything else we should know: I apologies if there's not a lot of information its because of the server not showing I think its because I'm banned and so it wont show and when I check ban list it also doesn't show.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: Banned by Unkown: Priest20243

Post by conrad » #691334

Hey bud, you don't seem to be banned from the server permanently (or at all for that matter). Your last ban was from April 2nd this year, and it is expired.

The banning admin was Iain, I'll ping them about this just so he's aware.
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #691335

Hiya, was asked to have a look at this, I also agree that your account is currently unbanned and don't see any reason why you'd be picking up a matching ban based on your historical data that I have available, additionally the lack of a ban message appearing at your end suggests it may not be a ban that's placed.

Sounds more like some kind of tech/network issue, can you make an attempt against a couple of different TG servers and see if anything will give you a ban reason or let you in, please note the time (plus timezone) and servers you attempted against and I can see if anything gets logged as rejected at this end.

Cheers
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #691353

Player has since connected to Terry successfully and we had a little chat, as such, considering this resolved/closed.