Appeals which have been closed.
MurderPain

Murderpain

Post by MurderPain » #691843

BYOND account: murderpain
Character name: Maksoni Velikodnii
Ban type: Server/Role(s)/OOC/etc
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Continued bigotry. ooc "all niggers are fags" reply from pm murderpain(Maksoni Velikodnii) Because here play niggers?
Time ban was placed: 2023 06 26 07:41:09
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 209106
Your side of the story: ???
Why you think you should be unbanned: I said this as a joke, not to offend anyone.
References of good conduct: Now I repent, I did wrong and I understood it. Now I answer that this will not happen again. Also, beside this i do nothing wrong.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: Murderpain

Post by WineAllWine » #691852

Banning admin is pumpkin0, who's been informed of this appeal
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #691853

Hi, sorry, this appeal is denied.

You have many notes for this sort of behaviour in a very small amount of time. We don't allow bigotry on this server, and you have previous incidents like prying up tiles during pride month to try and get rid of, and I quote, "Lgbt shit".

I don't have any confidence letting you back into the game when this is just one more infraction of rule 11 after repeated incidents of similar calibre. Maybe not so soon - perhaps after a good amount of time you can come back and show that you've improved yourself and won't repeat this sort of hate in the future.
the w
MurderPain

Re: Pumpkin0

Post by MurderPain » #691908

One small QUESTION to EVERYONE WHY I SHOLUD LOVE THEIR?
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #692077

I don't know if I can answer that question for you. Maybe you should ask yourself why you don't like 'their', and get to the root of why you might hate people for things like having a skin color different from your own?
the w
MurderPain

Post by MurderPain » #692366

Pumpkin0 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:59 pm I don't know if I can answer that question for you. Maybe you should ask yourself why you don't like 'their', and get to the root of why you might hate people for things like having a skin color different from your own?
because they force me to respect them, along the way imposing ideas that may be alien and offensive to me, so what if, for example, I am a Muslim for whom the entire LGBT shack is offensive. In that case, I'm a REALLY oppressed minority, you didn't think about that, did you? Brains not enough?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #692380

MurderPain wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:59 pm In that case, I'm a REALLY oppressed minority, you didn't think about that, did you? Brains not enough?
Because I am at the helm, /tg/station does not prescribe to the privilege doctrine that places emphasis on oppression olympics. So we don't really care who is more or less oppressed, just that people stop hating other people for bigoted reasons.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #692387

MurderPain wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:59 pm
Pumpkin0 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:59 pm I don't know if I can answer that question for you. Maybe you should ask yourself why you don't like 'their', and get to the root of why you might hate people for things like having a skin color different from your own?
because they force me to respect them, along the way imposing ideas that may be alien and offensive to me, so what if, for example, I am a Muslim for whom the entire LGBT shack is offensive. In that case, I'm a REALLY oppressed minority, you didn't think about that, did you? Brains not enough?
Whether you like it or not, LGBT+ people aren't going anywhere. Neither are people of color. Our server 100% supports both of those groups and would prefer to have thousands of them here over a single person who spews bigoted hatred about them.

You are not welcome here.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you