[Scriptis] 22tanks - Appeal and Apology.

Appeals which have been closed.
22tanks
Byond Username: 22tanks

[Scriptis] 22tanks - Appeal and Apology.

Post by 22tanks » #692941

BYOND Account: 22tanks

Character Name: Solomon Abraham

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Reason: https://imgur.com/gallery/3irVVdk

Time Ban Was Placed: 2023-02-12, 00:58:31

Server The Ban Was Placed On: Sybil

Round ID: 199962

My side of the story: After creating numerous hellfoam grenades, I had detonated them in critical areas such as the medbay and even exposing the supermatter engine due to the map being tramstation. It's been a few months so I don't remember the whole thing clearly, but the ban note is accurate. I disconnected wordlessly and was promptly banned afterwards.

Why I believe I should be unbanned: I would first like to begin with an apology, in the server I was previously known for my overly aggressive approach to almost any situation I had found myself in. I don't really have any sort of excuse as to why I acted in that way. Though I believe my ban was entirely justified, I would like to request another chance to be a part of the community again. I intend to change my general demeanor as a player in favor of a more friendly playstyle, rather than the loose cannon that I was previously known to be. I am eager to try the server again and to hopefully reconnect with the few friends I did have there, while hopefully making more and being a respectable member of the community. Other than that I don't have much else to say except that I am sorry and should my appeal be accepted, there will be a very noticeable positive difference in how I act now in comparison to before.

References Of Good Conduct: I have not been active on SS13 since my ban.
Scriptis
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Scriptis

Re: [Scriptis] 22tanks - Appeal and Apology.

Post by Scriptis » #692944

Chief, you destroyed a third of the station as a nonantagonist, fresh off of a ban placed against you for destroying a third of the station as a nonantagonist.

Please go and get a vouch. Maybe try to get unbanned on Yog or Fulp first, both of which you're also currently banned from.
Spoiler:

22tanks
Byond Username: 22tanks

Post by 22tanks » #692945

Scriptis wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:01 pm Chief, you destroyed a third of the station as a nonantagonist, fresh off of a ban placed against you for destroying a third of the station as a nonantagonist.

Please go and get a vouch. Maybe try to get unbanned on Yog or Fulp first, both of which you're also currently banned from.
Is there really no other options? It's really off-putting switching between servers due to how the codebases are different on each. My bans on Fulpstation and Yog are also both coming on 3 years old at this point. I don't mean to say I won't do it if I absolutely must in order to come back, I just would like to be able to stick to the people and codebase that I'm used to.
Scriptis
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #692946

Saying you're sorry is great, but if you've really just not played the game since you got banned that says more than enough to me.

Go and get a vouch, then we'll talk.
Spoiler: