[Cybersaber101] FernandoJ8 - Underage ban, no longer underage.

Appeals which have been closed.
FernandoJ8
Byond Username: FernandoJ8

[Cybersaber101] FernandoJ8 - Underage ban, no longer underage.

Post by FernandoJ8 » #693332

BYOND account: Fernandoj8
Character name: N/A
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 730 days
Ban reason: Image
Time ban was placed: This ban (BanID #57296) was applied by Cybersaber101 on 2021-11-14 22:17:45.
Server you were playing on when banned: N/A, the ban was a result of a discord conversation.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 173056
Your side of the story: I mentioned the fact I was 16 during a conversation in the Manuel discord and was informed that the tgstation community is 18+. I said goodbye, left, rejoined momentarily to tease at my eventual return and ping an admin that had just spoken to ask them to take care of the in-game ban, then left for good. I'm unaware of whether that admin was the one to actually apply the ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm 18 now. The ban was applied with a 730 day duration, as though I had just turned 16 on the very day of the ban, which obviously wasn't the case. I'm only appealing to remove the excess duration.
References of good conduct: I don't imagine it's relevant, but I've continued to play on Fulpstation during this time and have become part of the contributor team there.
Anything else we should know: I've changed discord accounts since the incident. I don't believe I was ever actually banned from the discord, but the old account is fernandoj8 and the new one is a_miscellaneous_fern, with which I've already rejoined the discord servers.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Cybersaber101] FernandoJ8 - Underage ban, no longer underage.

Post by Vekter » #693337

Hey, Cybersaber retired a few years ago so I'll take this over.

Can we trust you to act in a mature manner on our servers in the future? I don't recall us having any direct issues with you aside from you being underage.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
FernandoJ8
Byond Username: FernandoJ8

Post by FernandoJ8 » #693353

Given that, indeed, I don't believe I've had issues with it before, I think you can trust me to act maturely moving forward. My rather positive record on Fulpstation may further attest to that, if it is something you'd like to take into account.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #693368

Alright, I trust you. You're unbanned, cause no trouble.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you