[DISCORD] pickleplants11 2. Electric boogaloo coding edition.

Appeals which have been closed.
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

[DISCORD] pickleplants11 2. Electric boogaloo coding edition.

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #697661

Discord username: pickleplants11
Commonly used names: I had an old account that was called !LOOKGUYS#8613. Not sure if that counts
Banning admin: Phuzzylodgik, they are however too busy, so Omega_DarkPotato has handled the previous appeal, and would likely handle this.
Ban reason: According to omega "I think it was because you were likely evading on the servers and being so obnoxious about it that you got it mirrored to the discord."
Time ban was placed: Dont know
Your side of the story: I do not remember what happened several years ago, i cant really give my side
Why you think you should be unbanned: Im appealing this discord ban earlier than expected is because i want to participate in tgstation development a lot more, Omega told me to give it half a year, but i want to return extra earlier because im passionate in /tg/ development so i can interact and improve tgstation, code new stuff, fix bugs and participate in the general game's balance. The forums here are a bit too slow for my liking.

And yes, im aware im already in the coderbus discord, but its more of an amalgamation of random maintainers and headcoders from all across the other servers, as opposed to being /tg/ specialized. Its mostly a shiposting den and a help center on coding.

If this gets denied shrug worth a shot, now i'll actually return in 2024 proper

Here's a link to the old appeal: viewtopic.php?t=34395&view=unread#unread
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [DISCORD] pickleplants11 2. Electric boogaloo coding edition.

Post by Timberpoes » #697675

It has only been a month since your appeal was denied. No.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin