BYOND account: _nPocTo_Dark_
Character name: John Mustachidze or something similar, I forgot during the ban
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Metacomming with Sakamoto4ka, mrfox2501, Nikour and Cringebase
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-26 15:58:38
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 206941
Your side of the story: I was playing Terry for a couple of rounds when I decided to join the voice channel. People talked about different things. I left their conversations in the background and started experimenting on the chemist with reagents. When they started talking about the current round, I didn’t pay attention to it and continued doing what I was doing. Towards the end of the round, my character was killed by a god-awakening cult. There was a restart and I received a ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize for breaking a serious rule of the TG project. Meta-cooperation did not result in me gaining an advantage in the round, but I still broke the rule. I'm sorry.
References of good conduct: Played on MonkeStation for 1-2 months, Played on Goonstation, ru_Paradise Station (ss220), occasionally played on SS14, Onyx. No bans received during this time. In all my time playing ss13, this is the first ban on TG and the first ban for co-op
Anything else we should know: I will try not to go into voice channels or other OOC places to potentially receive in-game information while playing on the TG project.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Kinnebian] _nPocTo_Dark_ - Metacoop

Post by Vekter » #704481

Hey gamer, thanks for appealing.

Have you been participating at all in Livrah's Discord since your ban? We had another person from there appeal recently and found out they were asking how to evade their bans and telling others to do so as well. If I ask someone who's in that Discord, will they have anything to say about you?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Dark

Post by Dark » #704549

Yes, I am active on the Livrah Discord. I am aware of these conversations. No, I haven’t bypassed the bans and I don’t intend to. The example of other people from other ss13 projects was enough for me to understand the difficulty of unbanning after such actions. I have difficulty finding feedback, because a lot of time has passed and everyone has forgotten me. I didn't do much that was memorable during my time playing. I hope my history of bans is enough. Tell me if not.
Last edited by Dark on Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #704585

All good. I'll go ahead and unban you next time I'm on.

E: You're unbanned, have fun.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you