Byond Username: XDyou

[<brotherbeyond>] xdyou - permaban

Post by XDyou » #710938

Ban Details
BYOND account: BYOND account
Character name: Sarah Red
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion on round 166923 using account PorpleSus.
Time ban was placed: 2021-07-31 13:59:48
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 166923
Reasons for Appealing
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: Well firstly,at the time i was not really trying to ban evade on TG, i was actually evading on bee and just wanted to test if my CID was spoofed,now i know this sounds very fake but i had no real reason to evade at that momment since the ban i had was self requested.Now after i got banned i thought i would just be wasting my time trying to appeal since no one would believe me,so i just continued evading.Now today i was evading and got caught for placing a sticker on a ghost orbiting me(stupid,yeah) and i thought that since every time i have evaded i had almost no notes prior to being banned for evading,i am just trying to play like a regular player and i almost never break rules while evading(which you can see from my banned accounts).I am not really expecting you guys to accept this appeal but i thought it would be nice to atleast try and play normally.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [<brotherbeyond>] xdyou - permaban

Post by Timonk » #710983

actual ban that is talked about in this ban appeal:
XDyou
Byond Username: XDyou

Post by XDyou » #710987

Timonk wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:20 am actual ban that is talked about in this ban appeal:
Thanks,i tried finding it on public bans and melonmesa but it was not there.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #711451

due to your use of a hacked client, we're going to be denying this appeal. stinky.

fikou - uphold
cheshify - don't cheat in a roleplaying game. also does not support use of the word stinky in this denial.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #711454

Hey gamer, BrotherBeyond seems to be MIA, so I'll go ahead and look at this.

Your original ban that you evaded reads as such:
2021-07-26 22:28:55 - Banned from the server for 1 month - 166688 - ooc in ic and going nuclear in an admin pm after a recent note and a ban just for that.
You were then dunked by BB on 7/31 for evading using the account PorpleSus.

I want to give you a second chance, but the situation reads really poorly for you. I can't take you at face value that you were intending on evading on Bee and not here because, well, what's realistically the difference? If you were going to evade there, why wouldn't you do it here? The whole situation reads less like "I just want to come back and play normally" and more like "I got caught evading, that's clearly not working so I'll appeal the ban".

You're also banned on Bee and Yog for exceptionally stupid shit, but that was over three years ago, so I'm willing to consider you might've changed.

Really though, all of that is kind of moot given that you used a hacked client when you were evading on here. I can't trust that you'll come back and play by the rules if you were violating one of the easiest to avoid breaking no less than 48 hours ago. I can already predict where this will go - we unban you, you come back and use cheats, we catch you, we ban you again.

I'm saving you the trouble. Denied without a significant vouch from another server.

E: Xemo made me waste my time, everyone yell at him in the peanut please
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you