Post by Akkryls » #84783

Your byond account: Akkryls
Your character name: Silas Rendi
Their character name: Slips Pliskin
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): HankMoody
Server and time: Sybil, 21:40ish GMT
Logs and/or screenshots:
Spoiler:
Silas Rendi has stunned Sir Honkington with the stunbaton!
[Common] Bonkers The Honker exclaims, "REMEMBER VPR-6's AND HONKINGTONS SACRIFCIE!"
[Common] Tom Steel says, "NOOOOOOOOOO"
Slips Pliskin fires the laser gun!
Your armor softens the blow!
Silas Rendi is hit by a laser in the right arm!
[Common] Bonkers The Honker yells, "REMEMBER VPR-6's AND HONKINGTONS SACRIFCIE!!"
OOC: Astralenigma: LOL
Silas Rendi is hit by a laser in the head!
Priority Announcement

The Emergency Shuttle has left the station. Estimate 2 minutes until the shuttle docks at Central Command.

... You can almost hear someone talking ...

OOC: HankMoody: akkyrls blame lyra for incurring the wrath of the clowns upon security
OOC: HankMoody: do you know what chemical you were shot with akkyrls
OOC: Akkryls: Does it fucking matter
OOC: HankMoody: you stupid ligger
OOC: HankMoody: it was calomel
OOC: Akkryls: You broke into the brig
OOC: Akkryls: That's all I knew
OOC: HankMoody: the brig was emagged lmao
OOC: Akkryls: You then poison me
OOC: Akkryls: And then shoot me to death at the escape shuttle
OOC: HankMoody: you brandished your clown stick after i grabed the masks
OOC: HankMoody: you were shot so i could return the masks
OOC: Akkryls: Oh god forbid I try to arrest you nonlethally
OOC: HankMoody: for getting what sec stole
Description of what happened: Someone opened clown slots all round and generally caused the station to descend into shit quite quickly. The first encounter was with Slips trying to break the cell windows of the brig, where he managed to escape from me. The second time was where he was inside the security break room, apparently stealing back some clown masks which had been stolen by another security member. His reaction to me trying to stun him was to shoot me with a syringe gun of calomel, which brought me down to near crit health.
He then went on to steal the Captain's armour and laser gun, at which point I tried to arrest him in escape, where he fired at me from space repeatedly, hitting other crew at the same time. The final time I try to arrest him in the shuttle cockpit, he lasers me to death.
End of the round. He wasn't a traitor, and yet acted like a complete asshole all round.

Why they should be banned: One member of security stealing clown masks doesn't mean the rest of security is valid to be killed, just because they're trying to arrest you.
Hankmoody
Byond Username: HankMoody

Re: Clown shitfest ayy lmao

Post by Hankmoody » #84801

I had indeed attempted to take what belonged to me and the other clowns, and Silas did try to arrest me. I was under the assumption most of security was being assholes as none even tried to return the items, so when I was getting the masks, I saw an officer brandish his baton, I shot him with 15 units of calomel to slow him and make my escape, knowing that it would not kill him. I proceeded to return them to my fellow clowns, and was welcomed into the bridge where I was given all access by other clowns, because I had no ID due to security. Spurred on by the clown rebellion, I took the captain's gear as he/she killed the AI for being "rogue," the circumstances of which I'm not certain on. I then got a clean se because I had all my slip related items taken earlier by security, and figured I'd scrounge a security item.

The rest of the shift was a yakkety sax smokey and the clown bandit as this lizard officer, Akkyrls' character attempted to arrest me. He was wearing full riot gear and was laughably slow. I encountered him as I went to space once, when I had exited the mining dock with him hot on my ass. I knocked on the window and jetted away.
Then, as the shuttle arrived, I broke into the shuttle and tried to enter, and the lizard officer was there with his stun baton, stunning everyone to get at me. I shot him to deter him, but he followed me into space trying to stun baton me. I grabbed him while he floated through space and tried to bring him back into the shuttle; it left. I then brought him into the station and stuck him with an epipen, thinking he wasn't dead as shit and could be saved, but he died.

I initially didn't want the majority of my round ending up in security with more items being stolen with longer times, and yes, I understand that not all security were shit, as I returned an egun to a medbay sec officer who didn't go along with the clown shenanigans. What else can you do except accept being shit on, especially when its started as an IC ISSUE* from a sec officer (Kyra Fischer?) who by all means should be sec banned.
*seriously fuck that for being an ic issue, theft from prisoners is wrong under any circumstance when it isnt blatantly syndicate/stolen in origin
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Clown shitfest

Post by bandit » #84858

I was Captain in this round (not the one opening the clown slots) and can confirm that almost all clowns were complete tiding shits. Part of it was being egged on by clown antags / the subverted AI (got an ion law saying only listen to clowns / only clowns are human, was very open about it). But not all.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #85080

Only one of the clowns was an antag, according to deadchat it was the clown that had stolen all access and then opened up clowns slots.

Although apparently the HoP was being a twat too.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #85085

Malkevin wrote:Only one of the clowns was an antag, according to deadchat it was the clown that had stolen all access and then opened up clowns slots.

There were at least two clown antags, one of the later-joining clowns (Ultracluwne I think, sorry if I'm wrong, it's hard to remember the names of 13 fucking clowns) murdered me, said it was for not taking clown complaints seriously, and then showed up in the antag list.

The HoP wasn't that bad, especially now that I know that he wasn't the one opening clown slots. (I accused him of doing it, but no one ever figured out that the clown stole all-access.) But I didn't see him closing slots, failing to give access to clowns who asked -- his major suggestion was "why don't we open a bunch of mime slots too?"
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #85218

bandit wrote:
Malkevin wrote:Only one of the clowns was an antag, according to deadchat it was the clown that had stolen all access and then opened up clowns slots.

There were at least two clown antags, one of the later-joining clowns (Ultracluwne I think, sorry if I'm wrong, it's hard to remember the names of 13 fucking clowns) murdered me, said it was for not taking clown complaints seriously, and then showed up in the antag list.

The HoP wasn't that bad, especially now that I know that he wasn't the one opening clown slots. (I accused him of doing it, but no one ever figured out that the clown stole all-access.) But I didn't see him closing slots, failing to give access to clowns who asked -- his major suggestion was "why don't we open a bunch of mime slots too?"
To get the clown name list from that round, open the code and go to the default list of clown names, I think we literally had them all.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #85514

I was in on this round, as a clown, and I can verify there was a lot of shitlerism going around, I hadn't misbehaved but still got arrested and got my mask taken, I din't do nuffin but I never bitched hard about it because after a certain point you just gotta kill everyone and let god sort em out, and that point was right after the one clown raided security like a one man army.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #85520

Gonna get another admin to weigh in here as well but quite frankly Hankmoody you seemed to be a real shit and went above and beyond with this.
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #87403

I've asked admins to chime in on this for days now. I'm just gonna go ahead and say don't do this shit again HankMoody.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #87408

The only reason I haven't gotten in on this is Hank and I have a history of animosity and I refuse to be involved in a ban I have stake in.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #91352

This still hasn't been picked up. I'll get someone to review it asap.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #91607

I thought this was already resolved?