tk hulk brutally kills stalker

Post by Heywood Yablome » #7780

Your byond account: Heywood Yablome
Your character name: Reza Rezman
Their character name: Duddits
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): dunno
Server and time: sybil at around 1:00 p.m. GMT
Description of what happened:
I arrived on the station when the shuttle was already called. I scooped around and saw that many walls have been smashed down and only one hulk ( at least as far as I could tell ).
so when I next saw that guy I followed him around since the shuttle was about to dock anyways. he didnt know what to make of it I guess so he wandered to the escape where many people were waiting on the shuttle. well at that point I just found it funny how that guy seemd to be scared of me even though there were many people, he had TK, was a hulk as mentioned earlier and who knows what superpowers; to make sure I really dont try anything he showed me his stunprod and cuffs aswell.
the shuttle arrives and people get on board, so do we. I keep following him but with a save distance. on the shuttle he manages to stunprod and cuff me but someone helps me to escape. now the tide has turned, he follows me and starts to giving me the hulkish way of saying I hate you very much. so death was jsut a punsh a way from crit..

turns out that guy wasnt antag so I adminhelped and explained the situation. I mean I didnt do anything other then following him around for about 3mins around. 30 sec ofit was in the hallway the rest at escape and on the shutte with both many people. I had nothing on me besides a flashlight. I never came to close since I thought he was an antagonist with lots of superpowers. I didnt disarm or hit him and the time following him around wasnt all too long (3min). he killed me with at least 20 people around him and even during those 3 punshes I didnt do anything. at no point when I was following him other then the first 30 seconds was even an antagonist a real threat. (well some people might still be a threat but 95 perecnt are not).

l
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: tk hulk brutally kills stalker

Post by Subtle » #8465

You mention adminhelping and explaining the situation, which admin if any did you talk to?

I can see why they might feel threatened (superpowers or not) but murdering you for it is certainly an excessive reaction, especially on the shuttle. Once we figure out if there was another admin involved I'll see if we can't discuss this with the player in question. Meanwhile, let's pull some logs...
Spoiler:
[04:03:38]SAY: Duddits/Spraydramist : REZA REZMAN IS A CHANGELING!!

[04:06:04]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) disarmed Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:06]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) disarmed Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:08]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) disarmed Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:10]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) disarmed Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) disarmed Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:13]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) disarmed Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:15]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) disarmed Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>

[04:06:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) stunned Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>

[04:06:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) punched Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) punched Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:31]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) punched Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>
[04:06:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Duddits(spraydramist) punched Reza Rezman(heywoodyablome) </font>

[04:07:46]ADMIN: HELP: Heywood Yablome/(Reza Rezman): hey, Duddits killed me in the shuttle for following him around - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
EDIT:
Alright, so I guess in their mind following someone around equates to them being a changeling. Going to apply a game-ban for the murder and call this matter closed. It doesn't seem like any administrators responding to your help at the time/after the crash.
spray

Post by spray » #8578

Yeah that was me, but honestly, IT WAS changeling round.

And if someone suddenly starts following you and trys to get close to you, thats suspicious as fuck.

Everyone after that round told Reza in OOC that it was his fault vor literally acting like a changeling. I also talked to an Admin the next round(Forgot his Name) and he said no need to murder him(which i didnt do, i think he was just near crit, didnt wanted to kill him, and i didnt kill him.) but also didnt said i would get banned for it.

I told Reza about 10 Times to leave me alone and honestly, if you are acting like a shittler and an EPIC TROLLE MASTER you have to count on getting robusted. He did not stop following me even after i told him multiple times.

Like 15 Players agreed in OOC with me after that round. And yes following someone around in a changeling round equates them beeing a changeling.

Im not mad about the Ban, but still there is no reason for a Ban, this guy had it comming with such a behaviour. Why the fuck would you try to follow someone in a changeling round? It was so suspicious.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #8993

appeal