[alien219] nobody400 - perma for Mexican baby diaper talk

Appeals which have been closed.
nobody400

[alien219] nobody400 - perma for Mexican baby diaper talk

Post by nobody400 » #866

[center]Post Content:[/center][/color]Byond account and character name:Nobody400, random name
Banning admin:alien219
Ban reason and length: "Tonto." Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2014-04-20 23:37:04 (EST????????)
Your side of the story: I saw some funky stuff when I was uploading myself to the server, the introductory advertisement was a confusing barrage of imagery and sound pertaining to the Spanish language, Mexicans, and baby diapers. This ordeal left me extremely flustered. I took it upon myself to PM the admins details of what I suspected to be an inside job. I suspected someone of having hacked the byond client in order to bring an old-school diaper scam into the new digital age. I spoke with Bluespace about it, he expressed concern but said things were probably ok. I was glad that I had potentially stopped a malicious computer thief. Terror struck suddenly after Bluespace and I's timely rendezvous. The world split apart and through the universal fissure came nothing but the darkest shade of black. In its all consuming splendor I was taken aback.. thrown down to my knees, I looked up in reverence to the murky depths. And there I saw it slowly emerging, writhing and wriggling like a wiggleworm. It said "YOU HAVE BEEN PERMABANNED BY ALIEN219". There were no screams. There wasn't any time.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was not breaking any rules and I have been allowed to come back. The banishment takes root in putrid soil of hatred.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: [alien219] nobody400 - perma for Mexican baby diaper tal

Post by Hornygranny » #868

I'm sorry Tonto, but your time here is ogre.