[stickymayhem] - GetYourWingz - permaban for windows

Appeals which have been closed.
Wingz

[stickymayhem] - GetYourWingz - permaban for windows

Post by Wingz » #26221

Byond account and character name: GetYourWingz | Buster Hymen
Banning admin: stickymayhem
Ban reason and length: "Reason: Smashing up and grilling security for no reason. When asked why he said "Because its fun". Previous offences. Clearly a troll. Explain yourself on the forums.
This is a permanent ban."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): ~7:10 AM EST
Your side of the story: Started a round and decided I'm going to be as stupid and pointless as possible. I take off everything I have and grab a fire extinguisher, then I head to security. I start smashing the front windows and the doors on the desk. I use the grills to make a grill-grid in front of the brig doors. I shock myself quite a few times and trip on some glass because I'm not wearing shoes. It's all harmless shenanigans until stickmayhem messages me about why I'm destroying security. I say because it's fun. I figure: "I can't possibly be banned for breaking windows" so I continue. Then he says something about taking out the trash. The whole incident took place in around 5 minutes. The log is here: http://a.pomf.se/lnzuhq.htm
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think it's pretty obvious. Who has ever heard of being permabanned for breaking windows?

I would also like to add that I can't believe someone like this has administration power.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [stickymayhem] - GetYourWingz - permaban for windows

Post by Stickymayhem » #26232

Griefing security for no reason is entirely retarded. Doing so after I tell you not to even more so.

You decided not to explain yourself properly then, so I forced you to do so here.

"I can't possibly be banned for breaking windows" is indicative of the fact that you knew you were being shit and thought you had some kind of immunity because it wasn't shitty enough to warrant a ban.

Next time cooperate with admins and don't intentionally fuck things up for no reason. I'm reducing this ban to 6 hours.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #26274

smashing up security for no reason at the start of the round is literally the definition of greytiding. also I'm pretty sure that lines like "I would also like to add that I can't believe someone like this has administration power." have not helped the person appealing in the entire 4 year history of the server.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #26313

You can ask TheTerbs about being permabanned for smashing windows.