[elyina] RabbitTabbit Ban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
RabbitTabbit

[elyina] RabbitTabbit Ban Appeal

Post by RabbitTabbit » #28665

Byond account and character name: RabbitTabbit. Unsure of what name I was using at the time.
Banning admin: elyina
Ban reason and length: Apparently perma. I Shot at the HoS, I can't remember why to be perfectly honest. I don't think I was trying to kill him but if it seems like shittery I accept that. The ban also states to come here and explain why i didn't respond to admin messages and that would be because BYOND stopped responding and I couldnt do anything and by the time my computer dealt with it I was already banned
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 7th of September, 19:05
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I really want to play and I have been a shitter in the past but nothing sobers you up like a permaban I guess. I feel like I got the message this time and I don't want to fuck it up again, I just want to have fun being the warden again (without griffing I promise)
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: [elyina] RabbitTabbit Ban Appeal

Post by elyina » #29065

Not sure if I entirely buy that your byond froze, I saw you moving around in game when I was messaging you.
RabbitTabbit

Post by RabbitTabbit » #29073

All I remember is when it unfroze I was already banned and the messages were a while back up. I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't see the initial messages before it froze in which case I am sincerely sorry for that.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #29186

Wait, what? Did you just discharge one shot, here? This doesn't really seem banworthy in the first place unless that one shot resulted in the HoS getting choked out or something.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #29240

Full ban reason: Lasered the hos for no reason, given plenty of time to respond to admin pms and neglected to do so. Explain in a ban appeal.
RabbitTabbit

Post by RabbitTabbit » #29251

I lasered the HoS, I don't remember why. Wouldn't be surprised if I was just being a shit but if so then I am sorry. I didnt respond to the admin because I wasnt aware of it due to BYOND being a shit.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #29252

you were actively chasing the HoS and shooting lasers at him, as a security officer. this isn't the first time I've witnessed you being awful security either. I'm going to lift the ban on the condition that you're going to be job banned from security for awhile, I've witnessed you arresting people for no reason more than once, random flashing/shooting etc.
RabbitTabbit

Post by RabbitTabbit » #29273

That sounds fair. Looking forward to being a decent crew member.