[Creationpro & ¿Unknown?] Multiple Accts Permanent IP Banned

Appeals which have been closed.
Aliquam

[Creationpro & ¿Unknown?] Multiple Accts Permanent IP Banned

Post by Aliquam » #37549

Please click on the spoiler button below for more information:
Spoiler:
*(Before we start, I would like to apologize for the color I added to this thread. It helps me keep everything organized and in my opinion helps other people read through it more fluently)*

If any admin, or gm would be willing to grab the actions and chat logs that would be great, as I'm sure this story is a little choppy here and there.
Byond account(s) and character name(s):
(Please continue to read to fully understand why I have so many accounts)
  • #1 - Aliquam as ;nocharacterfound; - (The new account I made today.) - New Main account
  • #2 - Zalvious99091 as ;unknown; - (The account I went on after getting banned.) - 2nd Main Account
  • #3 - FlaxMaster1337 as either ;Bart Mayn; / ;Lil Wayne; - (The account I got banned on for murdering the guy) - Fluff Account
  • #4 - TheR8DM8 - (An account I made when I got back into SS13 recently, I forgot the passwords to the others) - Fluff Account

Banning admin(s):
  • The first admin I don't recall their name, and I can't go back as it was a one day ban.
  • Creationpro was the second admin that banned me later on.

Ban reason(s) and length(s):
  • Ban #1: The first ban was from an admin which their name I cannot remember. The reason for the first ban was I put a man in critical condition, stuffed him in a locker, then gave him a one way ticket to space. The reason I had murdered this man was from him provoking others and myself, I was waiting in the HOP line to get a job change, I walked over to a group of people knocking, shoving, pushing, and displacing others. I stepped into line, two of them went behind me the man was punched, displaced, and knocked down next to me. I was then very aggravated, not only from a long day but from a few "JERKS" that decided it would be funny to mess with me in the HOP line. I TEND to enjoy taking this game serious in an RP manner, but when it comes to people displacing, pushing, and shoving for no reason... my blood pressure rises a bit. I don't fully understand why, but it does. Anyways back to the story, I was in line with these people and they were getting on my nerves. So I decided to step in after being tossed around for a bit, so I knocked the person out and started beating their body in, as I finished I ran to a locker near where the space shuttle arrives and shoved his almost lifeless corpse into a locker. I then took the locker, opened an airlock, and off he goes. So about 30 seconds later, (I give credit to the admins responding so fast) the admin messaged me and explained to me what I did was wrong, and so on. So I ATTEMPTED to share my story with him/her, but he/she really didn't care as the admin logs show all. Anyways this whole situation was aggravating and I didn't really care to argue with an admin that wasn't going to listen, along with the security officers that were near the HOP line and refused to even help anyone that was getting beaten, displaced, shoved, pushed, or punched.
  • Ban #2: Approximately 10-15 minutes later I hopped on my other account and started playing again, as /tg/station 13 is the only server that I play on and would hope to never be permanently banned. I then continued to play for hours later, without being banished from the server, after a few hours I had another problem with another player who was randomly attacking me, etc. So I thought for a moment in my head and decided to ask an admin for help, I wanted to make sure it wasn't random, because just maybe that person was a traitor, or an antagonist. So I used the 'adminhelp' function and got a response, I explained my story, and then I had gotten no response from the admin, so I said forget it, it's fine. Then a little while after I was messaged by the admin and informed by them that I had an active ban and that I would be banned for evading the active ban. I again tried to explain my story, and my story was once again ignored. I was very upset due to the fact that for one, I couldn't play and for two, my story was still untold to an admin. For the record, I did play stupid with the admin, because who wouldn't? I mean if you were trying to save yourself on a game or a server that you love, wouldn't you try to play dumb to ATTEMPT to get yourself a little more time? I would. Anyways long story short I now know that I shouldn't evade bans whilst an active ban is engaged.
  • Conclusion: You may think that I took it too far with murdering and spacing the man, but in the position that I was in with security doing nothing, (even when I was punching his body in) and no one saying anything whatsoever, in my state-of-mind it was the correct thing to do at the time. I know this sounds kind of cheesy, but I do apologize to the man that I killed, the admins that I played dumb with, and etc.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
  • Friday, October 17, 2014 @ around 5-7pm. (Not entirely sure *My memory is terrible*)
Why you think you should be unbanned?:
  • The reason I think I deserve another chance is because I truly do love this server, and I take pride in playing on it knowing that it's the only server that I play on, even though there are problems sometimes. I do agree that I took it too far in murdering an annoying man. The ban evasion part I really don't know how to go over it, because I didn't know that it was wrong in a sense, I'm saying it never crossed my mind.
  • P.S. Thanks to the administrative staff that has to waste their time to review my appeal.
  • P.S.S. I forgot to mention I have multiple accounts, because I like to get into the RPing aspect of the game and I create different genres of characters per account. Also because as I stated I forget my passwords a lot and making an account is ten times easier, or if I have a friend come over I don't want them on my main accounts so I make a new one for them and then use them later for making new sets of characters. (Believe me or not, it's not my decision.)
  • P.S.S.S. The admin wouldn't accept my excuse, quote on quote he said "This sounds like bullshit".
Thanks again for your time.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [Creationpro & ¿Unknown?] Multiple Accts Permanent IP Ba

Post by NikNakFlak » #37558

Subtlegraces gave you the day-ban on the flaxmaster account. Creationpro banned the zalvious account for ban evading. I was going through the ban database when I saw a third account that also connected on the same day. I don't understand why you say, you forgot your passwords to the other accounts. The Flaxmaster account connected for the first time on this server October 12th, and was banned on the 17th. Right afterwards, the zalvious account which has connected for the first time august 22, 2013 and was dormant for months suddenly connected on the 17th after your first ban, and then a third account (ther8dm8) which first connected October 12, suddenly connected right afterwards on the 17th after your second ban for ban evasion.
Aliquam

Post by Aliquam » #37562

NikNakFlak wrote:Subtlegraces gave you the day-ban on the flaxmaster account.
Thank you for finding the other admin, I couldn't remember their name.
NikNakFlak wrote: Creationpro banned the zalvious account for ban evading.
Yes, like I stated above I didn't know in a sense that this was wrong. More information above in the original post.
NikNakFlak wrote:I was going through the ban database when I saw a third account that also connected on the same day. I don't understand why you say, you forgot your passwords to the other accounts. The Flaxmaster account connected for the first time on this server October 12th, and was banned on the 17th.
As you can see I do forget my passwords as Zalvious was the first account I made which was made over a year ago, I had forgotten the password (I still had the username) and when I was banned I recovered the password to once again login. Also FlaxMaster1337 (http://www.byond.com/members/FlaxMaster1337) was an account that I created after the Zalvious one because I didn't have time to bother resetting the password, and after that I stopped playing SS13, and forgot I had that account so I then made another which was TheR8DM8 on October 12th.
NikNakFlak wrote: Right afterwards, the zalvious account which has connected for the first time august 22, 2013 and was dormant for months suddenly connected on the 17th after your first ban, and then a third account (ther8dm8) which first connected October 12, suddenly connected right afterwards on the 17th after your second ban for ban evasion.
This is explained in the above quote, but I'm going to add a little more to this one. I logged in with a third account, which I currently knew the password to the account (TheR8DM8) to see if all of my accounts were banned.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #37579

Aliquam wrote: I did play stupid with the admin, because who wouldn't?
CreationPro wrote:Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.
Nailed it.

Anyhow, to the ban at hand. First of all, you stirred lots of conflict this round, hence the attacks. It is common practice for me to check around the troublesome players' accounts. Now then, the logs of our chat since after I discovered your other accounts.
Spoiler:
PM: CreationPro/(CreationPro)->Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091): On a different note, why are you using several byond accounts?
[22:41:55]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): Because I always forget my password on most, or I make another account for my friends to play on when they come over, as I wish to not be banned on my own account.
[22:42:29]ADMIN: PM: CreationPro/(CreationPro)->Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091): Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. For your own good, only use one.
[22:42:46]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): Alright I'll take that in to mind.

At this point, I transfer the information to your current account and find out there's an active ban.

[22:45:41]ADMIN: PM: CreationPro/(CreationPro)->Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091): And it just turned out you are evading an active ban.
[22:45:50]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): An active ban, what?
[22:46:16]ADMIN: PM: CreationPro/(CreationPro)->Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091): 17-Oct-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Murdered and spaced an assistant for displacing them in the HoP line via help-intent. ~subtlegraces
[22:46:53]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): That's odd, he didn't displace me in line what the hell?
[22:47:01]ADMIN: PM: CreationPro/(CreationPro)->Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091): Goodbye.
[22:47:03]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): He was repeatedly attacking others.
[22:47:09]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): Are you serious?
[22:47:14]ADMIN: PM: CreationPro/(CreationPro)->Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091): Absolutely.
[22:47:20]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): I haven't done anything wrong.
[22:47:33]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): He was the one who attacked me first.
[22:47:41]ADMIN: PM: Zalvious99091/(Zalvious99091)->CreationPro/(CreationPro): I'm not evading any ban.
What the previous ban was about is none of my concern. If you believe the ban was unjust, take it to FNR. You decided ban evading and playing dumb was the best option. Do you have any other reasons to lift the ban beside "I like this server" and "I didn't know any better"? We've the triumvate over here: being a misbehaving player, lying to admins and ban evading.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Aliquam

Post by Aliquam » #37584

CreationPro wrote:
Aliquam wrote: I did play stupid with the admin, because who wouldn't?
Here let me finish the quote for you since just quoting one part of it completely changes the meaning, "I mean if you were trying to save yourself on a game or a server that you love, wouldn't you try to play dumb to ATTEMPT to get yourself a little more time? I would."
CreationPro wrote:Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.
Correct, I was quoting something that was kind of rude to justify my reasoning, when an admin such as yourself wouldn't even consider my reasons for a second.
CreationPro wrote:Anyhow, to the ban at hand. First of all, you stirred lots of conflict this round, hence the attacks. It is common practice for me to check around the troublesome players' accounts. Now then, the logs of our chat since after I discovered your other accounts.
That's fine and I understand that it's common practice, but to ignore the issue that I had at hand and completely avoid what I was asking you was just kind of rude, you could have at-least helped me then taken that into account. Also what other conflict was there?

CreationPro wrote:What the previous ban was about is none of my concern. If you believe the ban was unjust, take it to FNR.
As I stated above, that ban was already lifted as it was only a one-day ban, and I believe it was not unjust, but what I do find unjust was a permanent ban for ban evading; in my opinion that's a little harsh.
CreationPro wrote:You decided ban evading and playing dumb was the best option. Do you have any other reasons to lift the ban beside "I like this server" and "I didn't know any better"? We've the triumvirate over here: being a misbehaving player, lying to admins and ban evading.
First off, I never lied to any of the admins as far as I've noticed. Second of all I wasn't the only misbehaving player as others were punching and shoving, and I just decided to step in as others were doing it, and as I stated security wasn't doing anything about it. Yes I may have taken it too far, but I've learned from what I've done. The ban evasion wasn't intentional, as I took it out of context. Yes I 100% agree that I had done wrong, but a permanent ban for a first time offense I think I should be given another chance as it was my first time breaking a rule.

P.S. Thanks for the chat logs.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #37605

I didn't ignore the issue you provided, I took a look and you were killed because you started aggravating people. While an admin is allowed to tell the player what the result of the investigation was, he is not obliged to.

On the main course:
Whatever pretty word you would use, lies are lies. Whatever reasoning you gave,
Rules wrote:Do not lie in PM's and avoid being aggressive, unhelpful or insulting to admins, lying while being questioned over an incident will cause you to receive a longer ban and being consistently insulting or aggressive will get you muted.
Yes, I was being rude because you decided to lie straight to my face, with the same old excuse of "herp derp bad memori" and "herp derp friendz" which I've seen enough of, and you STILL give that excuse in the very same thread.
Aliquam wrote:As I stated above, that ban was already lifted as it was only a one-day ban
Aliquam wrote:Approximately 10-15 minutes later I hopped on my other account and started playing again
You are still lying, even after being caught red-handed.

This isn't a first-time offence, it's just a different type of offence. One that is very well permaban worthy. You'd thought that you could get banned on each account and then just create a new one, but you were wrong.

Unless a headmin wants to step in, or a bunch of regular admins decide to chip in, I am denying this appeal.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #37677

Going to have to agree with the denial of the appeal, ban evasion and lying are not things we take lightly. Try again another time.