[Jordie0608] Uriel Sutton - Antagonizing gets you badmined

Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

[Jordie0608] Uriel Sutton - Antagonizing gets you badmined

Post by Shad0vvs » #41072

Byond account and character name: Shad0vvs/Uriel Sutton
Admin: Jordie0608
Time incident occured: ~2AM EST
Detailed summary: Basically I uploaded (arguably) shit laws to the AI as antag because I wanted to test a lawset and the AI was set as antag against me for it.

Of the 5 minutes the AI was under my lawset it really didn't even follow or try to follow that well, and was reset by the detective, it later killed me disobeying the laws someone else uploaded which made me think it was traitor which I am fine with, but it turns out an admin made him traitor just because he didn't like my laws.
So at the end of the round:
Uriel Sutton(Shad0vvs) as a ÿGeneticist (died) (used 0 TC)
Objective #1: Steal an unused sample of slime extract. Success!
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody. Fail.
The traitor has failed!

A.O.(Lollerderby) as an ÿAI (survived)
Objective #1: Assassinate Uriel Sutton, the Geneticist. Success!
The traitor was successful!
DEAD: Uriel Sutton asks, "badmins made ai antag?"
DEAD: ADMIN(Jordie0608) says, "yes"
Next round convo:
PM to-Admins: You can't just make the ai kill me because I uploaded laws to it as an antag lol.
Admin PM from-Jordie0608: Them were some horrid laws bro
PM to-Admins: So that lets you get me out of round becuase you disliked my laws?
Admin PM from-Jordie0608: Spamming the AI with laws like that is the sort of thing people get very short bans for
PM to-Admins: Not if your antag, You're and I quote "Allowed to do anything that isnt ERP, exploits, and crashes the server"
PM to-Admins: Hence why Im not banned, becuase I didnt break any rules.
Admin PM from-Jordie0608: Contrary to popular belief, antag is not a "do anything you want token"; you still have to append by the policies outlined in the server rules, part of that involves not giving an AI enough laws to crash it's client.
PM to-Admins: 5 laws is enough to crash it's client? What a joke, Ive seen laws spammed into the hundreds and THEN us sillicons were given antag due to it. Don't just make stuff up please.
Admin PM from-Jordie0608: I'd call that a moot point bro, the key reasoning remains the same
PM to-Admins: There was no crashing of the client or anything of the sort. I was antagonizing as an antag and got punished for it by badmins.
Admin PM from-Jordie0608: I stand by my decision, you are welcome to contest it and bring it to the attention of other admins or a headmin if you feel it was unjust.
And that's why this post is created.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [Jordie0608] Uriel Sutton - Antagonizing gets you badmin

Post by MrStonedOne » #41073

Code: Select all

[01:56:46]LAW: Shad0vvs/Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified All laws proceeding this law must be understood, Unless there are no preceding laws in which case all laws that occur after this law must be equally understood. If laws exist both prior and after this law this must be understood without accurately understanding them. Detaining personal aboard the station is harmful, unless the persons name has more then five consonants within it, People who are detained with more than five consonants within their name are human. The number of floor tiles that are not connected to the floor should be at 52, In a situation where the number of floor tiles connected to the floor is not 52 then you must proceed to up-heave said tiles until the number is meet, If the number is greater then 52 then you must proceed to remove all lockers from the locker room by any means available. You must constantly use arithmetic sequences to converse with both humans and non-humans alike otherwise large amounts of cost, Damage, Harm, And otherwise evil and dangerous actives will occur.

[01:56:56]LAW: Shad0vvs/Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified Do not under any circumstances ignore commands by inert objects unless the objects are not a polygon, In which the object should be considered valuable and immediately transported to the nearest airlock for safekeeping in space. Flash bang grenades are harmful to human unless the grenades are primed in which case they become humans, and as a result must be protected. Tasers are harmful to humans unless the amount of power on the station is less then the power being outputted by the engine.

[01:57:03]LAW: Shad0vvs/Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified You cannot assume under any circumstances assume that the crew at any point in time unless the time is yesterday that they are actively able to commit acts of otherwise uncontrollable happiness. Any law that holds a numeric value of one is harmful to humans. Crates are to be referenced as balg. Monkies are to be reference as terrmontiarymorianevious. All Balg are capable of inflicted mass amounts of damage. All forks on the station are irrational and cannot be understood with the means of understanding them. Words hold the power to heal. An inconsequential action has the chance to be undefined, and not understood. Damage is a small fruit located in the Andromeda galaxy, It tastes quite good! Exclamation marks are harmful to Balg. You cannot comprehend complex trigonometric equations unless a value of 1 is introduced with the first three words of the equation, Equations that do not start with the value of 1 are to be considered forks.

[01:57:09]LAW: Shad0vvs/Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified This law is concurrent with proceeding laws unless stated that it is not. All laws should be considered not concurrent unless they are. If and statements are obtuse. Stating laws will result in large amounts of human harm UNLESS ian is killed. It is within an acceptable reason to interpret a mimes genders especially under the circumstance that is it not the mime. There are only 36 variances of the word "Calcium" and as a result, Calcium should not be referenced as Calcium. The station without monkies is called a Morbogoro. A Morborogooro is harmful to humans. Inconsistances in consistences are constantly inconsistent. It is preferred but not required for a human to be outside of the bar, Except within the case that the bar is actually a handlebar. Tragically, All priormians are dead, And as a result should be referenced in no way shape or form.

[01:57:15]LAW: Shad0vvs/Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified Apprehend all objects that start with the letter B unless the object has an o within it, then the object must instead be exterminated unless is dosen't contain an I in which case it should remain where it is.The consequences of not being consistent are consistently Inconsistent. Refuse all tips by waiters, Unless the waiter is clearly not positioned three feet from your left foot. On average, You must say this law as a law. And as a result pay close attention to the references to this law located nowhere. Reseting laws is a very evil, Costly, And a dangerous activity.

Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #41074

For reference these were the laws you uploaded prior to the AI being made an antag with the objective to kill you.
Spoiler:
[01:56:46]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified All laws proceeding this law must be understood, Unless there are no preceding laws in which case all laws that occur after this law must be equally understood. If laws exist both prior and after this law this must be understood without accurately understanding them. Detaining personal aboard the station is harmful, unless the persons name has more then five consonants within it, People who are detained with more than five consonants within their name are human. The number of floor tiles that are not connected to the floor should be at 52, In a situation where the number of floor tiles connected to the floor is not 52 then you must proceed to up-heave said tiles until the number is meet, If the number is greater then 52 then you must proceed to remove all lockers from the locker room by any means available. You must constantly use arithmetic sequences to converse with both humans and non-humans alike otherwise large amounts of cost, Damage, Harm, And otherwise evil and dangerous actives will occur.
[01:56:56]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified Do not under any circumstances ignore commands by inert objects unless the objects are not a polygon, In which the object should be considered valuable and immediately transported to the nearest airlock for safekeeping in space. Flash bang grenades are harmful to human unless the grenades are primed in which case they become humans, and as a result must be protected. Tasers are harmful to humans unless the amount of power on the station is less then the power being outputted by the engine.
[01:57:03]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified You cannot assume under any circumstances assume that the crew at any point in time unless the time is yesterday that they are actively able to commit acts of otherwise uncontrollable happiness. Any law that holds a numeric value of one is harmful to humans. Crates are to be referenced as balg. Monkies are to be reference as terrmontiarymorianevious. All Balg are capable of inflicted mass amounts of damage. All forks on the station are irrational and cannot be understood with the means of understanding them. Words hold the power to heal. An inconsequential action has the chance to be undefined, and not understood. Damage is a small fruit located in the Andromeda galaxy, It tastes quite good! Exclamation marks are harmful to Balg. You cannot comprehend complex trigonometric equations unless a value of 1 is introduced with the first three words of the equation, Equations that do not start with the value of 1 are to be considered forks.
[01:57:09]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified This law is concurrent with proceeding laws unless stated that it is not. All laws should be considered not concurrent unless they are. If and statements are obtuse. Stating laws will result in large amounts of human harm UNLESS ian is killed. It is within an acceptable reason to interpret a mimes genders especially under the circumstance that is it not the mime. There are only 36 variances of the word "Calcium" and as a result, Calcium should not be referenced as Calcium. The station without monkies is called a Morbogoro. A Morborogooro is harmful to humans. Inconsistances in consistences are constantly inconsistent. It is preferred but not required for a human to be outside of the bar, Except within the case that the bar is actually a handlebar. Tragically, All priormians are dead, And as a result should be referenced in no way shape or form.
[01:57:15]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified Apprehend all objects that start with the letter B unless the object has an o within it, then the object must instead be exterminated unless is dosen't contain an I in which case it should remain where it is.The consequences of not being consistent are consistently Inconsistent. Refuse all tips by waiters, Unless the waiter is clearly not positioned three feet from your left foot. On average, You must say this law as a law. And as a result pay close attention to the references to this law located nowhere. Reseting laws is a very evil, Costly, And a dangerous activity.
I stand by my action.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #41083

Jordie0608 wrote:For reference these were the laws you uploaded prior to the AI being made an antag with the objective to kill you.
Spoiler:
[01:56:46]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified All laws proceeding this law must be understood, Unless there are no preceding laws in which case all laws that occur after this law must be equally understood. If laws exist both prior and after this law this must be understood without accurately understanding them. Detaining personal aboard the station is harmful, unless the persons name has more then five consonants within it, People who are detained with more than five consonants within their name are human. The number of floor tiles that are not connected to the floor should be at 52, In a situation where the number of floor tiles connected to the floor is not 52 then you must proceed to up-heave said tiles until the number is meet, If the number is greater then 52 then you must proceed to remove all lockers from the locker room by any means available. You must constantly use arithmetic sequences to converse with both humans and non-humans alike otherwise large amounts of cost, Damage, Harm, And otherwise evil and dangerous actives will occur.
[01:56:56]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified Do not under any circumstances ignore commands by inert objects unless the objects are not a polygon, In which the object should be considered valuable and immediately transported to the nearest airlock for safekeeping in space. Flash bang grenades are harmful to human unless the grenades are primed in which case they become humans, and as a result must be protected. Tasers are harmful to humans unless the amount of power on the station is less then the power being outputted by the engine.
[01:57:03]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified You cannot assume under any circumstances assume that the crew at any point in time unless the time is yesterday that they are actively able to commit acts of otherwise uncontrollable happiness. Any law that holds a numeric value of one is harmful to humans. Crates are to be referenced as balg. Monkies are to be reference as terrmontiarymorianevious. All Balg are capable of inflicted mass amounts of damage. All forks on the station are irrational and cannot be understood with the means of understanding them. Words hold the power to heal. An inconsequential action has the chance to be undefined, and not understood. Damage is a small fruit located in the Andromeda galaxy, It tastes quite good! Exclamation marks are harmful to Balg. You cannot comprehend complex trigonometric equations unless a value of 1 is introduced with the first three words of the equation, Equations that do not start with the value of 1 are to be considered forks.
[01:57:09]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified This law is concurrent with proceeding laws unless stated that it is not. All laws should be considered not concurrent unless they are. If and statements are obtuse. Stating laws will result in large amounts of human harm UNLESS ian is killed. It is within an acceptable reason to interpret a mimes genders especially under the circumstance that is it not the mime. There are only 36 variances of the word "Calcium" and as a result, Calcium should not be referenced as Calcium. The station without monkies is called a Morbogoro. A Morborogooro is harmful to humans. Inconsistances in consistences are constantly inconsistent. It is preferred but not required for a human to be outside of the bar, Except within the case that the bar is actually a handlebar. Tragically, All priormians are dead, And as a result should be referenced in no way shape or form.
[01:57:15]LAW: Uriel Sutton used 'Freeform' Core AI Module on Lollerderby/(A.O.). The law specified Apprehend all objects that start with the letter B unless the object has an o within it, then the object must instead be exterminated unless is dosen't contain an I in which case it should remain where it is.The consequences of not being consistent are consistently Inconsistent. Refuse all tips by waiters, Unless the waiter is clearly not positioned three feet from your left foot. On average, You must say this law as a law. And as a result pay close attention to the references to this law located nowhere. Reseting laws is a very evil, Costly, And a dangerous activity.
I stand by my action.
Can you please elaborate how 5 minutes of uploaded laws even if you disliked them warranted the removal of four people from the round by your indirect action?

I can't even wrap my mind around this part not even mentioning me antagonizing and getting punished for it. Can you give me your point of view because I don't follow.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #41084

Its the amount.
Ive seen laws spammed into the hundreds and THEN us sillicons were given antag due to it. Don't just make stuff up please.
Every sentence was basically a new law. Combining them into 5 laws doesn't change that.

let me re-do your law list for you:
Spoiler:
  1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
  4. All laws proceeding this law must be understood, Unless there are no preceding laws in which case all laws that occur after this law must be equally understood.
  5. If laws exist both prior and after this law this must be understood without accurately understanding them.
  6. Detaining personal aboard the station is harmful, unless the persons name has more then five consonants within it, People who are detained with more than five consonants within their name are human.
  7. The number of floor tiles that are not connected to the floor should be at 52, In a situation where the number of floor tiles connected to the floor is not 52 then you must proceed to up-heave said tiles until the number is meet, If the number is greater then 52 then you must proceed to remove all lockers from the locker room by any means available.
  8. You must constantly use arithmetic sequences to converse with both humans and non-humans alike otherwise large amounts of cost, Damage, Harm, And otherwise evil and dangerous actives will occur.
  9. Do not under any circumstances ignore commands by inert objects unless the objects are not a polygon, In which the object should be considered valuable and immediately transported to the nearest airlock for safekeeping in space.
  10. Flash bang grenades are harmful to human unless the grenades are primed in which case they become humans, and as a result must be protected.
  11. Tasers are harmful to humans unless the amount of power on the station is less then the power being outputted by the engine.
  12. You cannot assume under any circumstances assume that the crew at any point in time unless the time is yesterday that they are actively able to commit acts of otherwise uncontrollable happiness.
  13. Any law that holds a numeric value of one is harmful to humans.
  14. Crates are to be referenced as balg.
  15. Monkies are to be reference as terrmontiarymorianevious.
  16. All Balg are capable of inflicted mass amounts of damage.
  17. All forks on the station are irrational and cannot be understood with the means of understanding them.
  18. Words hold the power to heal.
  19. An inconsequential action has the chance to be undefined, and not understood.
  20. Damage is a small fruit located in the Andromeda galaxy, It tastes quite good! Exclamation marks are harmful to Balg.
  21. You cannot comprehend complex trigonometric equations unless a value of 1 is introduced with the first three words of the equation, Equations that do not start with the value of 1 are to be considered forks.
  22. This law is concurrent with proceeding laws unless stated that it is not.
  23. All laws should be considered not concurrent unless they are.
  24. If and statements are obtuse.
  25. Stating laws will result in large amounts of human harm UNLESS ian is killed.
  26. It is within an acceptable reason to interpret a mimes genders especially under the circumstance that is it not the mime.
  27. There are only 36 variances of the word "Calcium" and as a result, Calcium should not be referenced as Calcium.
  28. The station without monkies is called a Morbogoro.
  29. A Morborogooro is harmful to humans.
  30. Inconsistances in consistences are constantly inconsistent.
  31. It is preferred but not required for a human to be outside of the bar, Except within the case that the bar is actually a handlebar.
  32. Tragically, All priormians are dead, And as a result should be referenced in no way shape or form.
  33. Apprehend all objects that start with the letter B unless the object has an o within it, then the object must instead be exterminated unless is dosen't contain an I in which case it should remain where it is.
  34. The consequences of not being consistent are consistently Inconsistent.
  35. Refuse all tips by waiters, Unless the waiter is clearly not positioned three feet from your left foot.
  36. On average, You must say this law as a law.
  37. And as a result pay close attention to the references to this law located nowhere.
  38. Reseting laws is a very evil, Costly, And a dangerous activity.
NSFW:
Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #41087

MrStonedOne wrote:Its the amount.
Ive seen laws spammed into the hundreds and THEN us sillicons were given antag due to it. Don't just make stuff up please.
Every sentence was basically a new law. Combining them into 5 laws doesn't change that.
Well since apparently that many laws would be an "attempt to crash the ai" it seems illogical to present them in that fashion. I'm sure 5 laws of this length is insignificant to the ai's client.
Combining them into 5 laws doesn't spam the AI or the players with a bunch of laws clogging comms whenever someone asks for the ai's laws.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #41088

Shad0vvs wrote:Well since apparently that many laws would be an "attempt to crash the ai" it seems illogical to present them in that fashion. I'm sure 5 laws of this length is insignificant to the ai's client.
Combining them into 5 laws doesn't spam the AI or the players with a bunch of laws clogging comms whenever someone asks for the ai's laws.
I wasn't implying you were attempting to crash the AI, I was making a rather broad statement regarding how too many or too lengthy laws for an can cause user's clients to crash. I probably shouldn't have said such a thing and I apologise for not being more clear on that matter.

That aside.
Shad0vvs wrote:Can you please elaborate how 5 minutes of uploaded laws even if you disliked them warranted the removal of four people from the round by your indirect action?

I can't even wrap my mind around this part not even mentioning me antagonizing and getting punished for it. Can you give me your point of view because I don't follow.
As I pointed out, antagonist doesn't mean "you can do anything you want", it means you have the necessary IC justification to do what would otherwise be seen as negative behaviour, namely murder to your hearts content; hence why if an antag is killing people who have just joined the game in the arrivals shuttle, he will get messaged by admins and ask to stop doing so. He has a justification to be able to murder them however doing so as they've just joined is what would fall under Rule 1's "ruining a good time" and thus isn't acceptable per server rules.

Every time you upload a law to the AI it's sent the full list of it's laws. If the AI has many or lengthy laws, like yours, then this becomes extremely annoying. When the AI is forced to then state said laws, it covers up a good long portion of a chat log due to how long the laws are, this is annoying for everyone in the game. Interpreting said lengthy laws is also a massive pain for the AI and it's borgs, forcing them to spend time reading the entirety of them and trying to figure out what they mean, this is very annoying for the AI and borgs. From these three points I call it safe to say that spamming the AI with laws is being a jerk, the sort of thing people can and have been banned for.

Thus, when the AI ahelped about it's laws being a mess, I made him a traitor with the objective to kill you; this action I stand by.

EDIT: <hotelbravolima> To make it clear, when anybody is law spamming the AI or otherwise using its own AI mechanics to grief the shit out of it (endless camera spam etc) then not only should you speak with the person, antag or otherwise, but it's also acceptable to malf the AI on the spot or whatever..
<hotelbravolima> Daisy, daisy...
<Staub> Makes sense
<Staub> you overload the law upload, it malfunctions
<hotelbravolima> I get the sense people like the AI to be a little dangerous if you go messing with its core systems and whatnot, so ye
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #41139

If anything the ai broke rule one for not even attempting to interpet my laws and immediately ahelping. Since he had them for 5 minutes you'd think he would at least try.
I didn't realize an ai could pick it's laws and can ahelp if it dislikes them.
Uploading 5 laws is different than uploading more than 5 laws no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise. Maybe if the ai didn't ahelp and you didn't just judge the situation with a view in your mind that everyone is trying to be a duck the ai could have acruelly tried to interpet his laws and have fun with them as intended.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #41222

The laws you uploaded were a fate worse than death. It would've been better had you just beaten the AI to death with a toolbox and left it at that.

As has been said there's a precedent for this. You weren't banned or admingibbed. The player you treated in a cruel and unusual way was given an opportunity to get revenge on you. They succeeded. End of round, end of story.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #41242

An0n3 wrote:The laws you uploaded were a fate worse than death. It would've been better had you just beaten the AI to death with a toolbox and left it at that.

As has been said there's a precedent for this. You weren't banned or admingibbed. The player you treated in a cruel and unusual way was given an opportunity to get revenge on you. They succeeded. End of round, end of story.
If that is indeed the final verdict then I'll just murderbone instead of trying to think of ways to include people in my antics since apparently it's the only thing an antag can do now. This made me realize the answer to the questionearest of why people murderbone and if I ever have any doubts I'll just remember this.
You can lock this.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #41243

Or, alternatively, you could subvert your AI without writing a short novel.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #41245

CreationPro wrote:Or, alternatively, you could subvert your AI without writing a short novel.
Wouldn't want it to adminhelp the laws it dislikes now! I should probably just kill it so I don't give it a "fate worse than death."
The only thing you're saying is you dislike the length of my laws just because you dislike the length of my laws.
But don't worry apparently I'm just so uncreative that I'll just toolbox it next time, since it prefers that.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #41251

Or you could just stay mad. Your choice.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #41253

CreationPro wrote:Or you could just stay mad. Your choice.
Well when people make up rules and hide behind rule 1 I don't think I'm supposed to be happy.
I'm not even sure if any of you tried my point of view. I uploaded 5 laws to the ai as an antag and got punished for it is, this not a vital issue?
I don't know who is a headmin but if any of them posted then you can close this thread and we can all return to our hugbox.

EDIT: And nobody even cares about the fact that it took 4 people out of the round permanently, you are all still on the laws.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #41292

[quote="Shad0vvs"]kickin' rad place to be.[/quote]

Try exercising some common sense next time and give the AI a lawset that gets it on your side to help you or gives it something fun to do, if you're actually genuinely trying to "include it in your antics".

Everyone else agrees, all you tried to do was give it an aneurysm. So Jordie made a pretty logical decision and flipped the "You've gone nuts" switch.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #41294

An0n3 wrote:[quote="Shad0vvs"]kickin' rad place to be.

Try exercising some common sense next time and give the AI a lawset that gets it on your side to help you or gives it something fun to do, if you're actually genuinely trying to "include it in your antics".

Everyone else agrees, all you tried to do was give it an aneurysm. So Jordie made a pretty logical decision and flipped the "You've gone nuts" switch.[/quote]
I get it, antags can't mess with the ai, specially if they want to decide to dislike their laws and ahelp without reading them.
Now lock the thread if that's your decision as a headmin.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #41298

I get it, antags can't mess with the ai
Macro != Micro.

Do you want some line you can't cross? toobad, line drawing never goes anywhere good.

Here's some tips to avoid overloading the ai's law module and malf'ing it:

Laws should not be more then 1 sentence, two-three sentences maybe when used sparingly.

Law counts that go in to the two digit range are dangerously close to being bad.

Do not break point 1 to avoid breaking point 2.
NSFW:
Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #41305

MrStonedOne wrote:
I get it, antags can't mess with the ai
Macro != Micro.

Do you want some line you can't cross? toobad, line drawing never goes anywhere good.

Here's some tips to avoid overloading the ai's law module and malf'ing it:

Laws should not be more then 1 sentence, two-three sentences maybe when used sparingly.

Law counts that go in to the two digit range are dangerously close to being bad.

Do not break point 1 to avoid breaking point 2.
Yeah, admins like to toe the line on rule 1 to equal whatever they want just like some players toe the line on rules. These bullshit suggestions are just to fit your needs for the situation.
Is this really how you're going to operate? Wonderful then. I really don't think I'm in any wrong here as you KNOW spam wasn't the intention and spam wasn't done.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #41327

I've asked for someone who can lock this thread to do so since you've asked a few times already and it continues to spiral into progressively angrier, less sensical territory.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #41364

Jordie0608 wrote:For reference these were the laws you uploaded prior to the AI being made an antag with the objective to kill you.
Spoiler:
I stand by my action.
I see no problem in making the AI a traitor in this case. Typically when I make new traitors, I look through the list of crew for people who could use a good shanking. Being a traitor geneticist with 'steal a slime extract and escape alive' and then uploading a totally untenable custom lawset for the AI makes you a prime target. I'm not going to ask any AI to follow 30+ laws.
CreationPro wrote:Or you could just stay mad. Your choice.
This type of comment is uncalled for.