[laharlmontgommery] Brodo Fraggins - Ban not lifted

Appeals which have been closed.
petarmilenkovic

[laharlmontgommery] Brodo Fraggins - Ban not lifted

Post by petarmilenkovic » #64859

On connection to the server i find that It says I've been banned. It says it 'is for 1 minute' and expires 02/06/14???? I don't really understand why it's still valid.
Thanks
Petar
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [laharlmontgommery] Brodo Fraggins - Ban not lifted

Post by Jordie0608 » #64860

You're going to need to post your ckey otherwise we can't do anything with the lack of critical information.

Here's the appeal template: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
petarmilenkovic

Post by petarmilenkovic » #64863

Alright :)
Byond account and character name:Brodo Fraggins
Banning admin:laharlmontgommery
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Sybil for one minute?
Ban reason and length:As a sec officer I killed an assistant who I thought was a traitor (totally my mistake)
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2014-06-02 17:02:50 (Whose timezone?)Mine is GMT
Your side of the story: I only thought it was for a few rounds but I come back moths later and it's still here.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Cause I know I made a mistake by killing that guy. To be honest I should have paid more attention to chat, I think i battered him to death with my buzz baton :L
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #64866

I see the source of confusion: Brodo Fraggins sounds like your character name rather than a ckey =P

The ban reason is "As a sec officer, killed an assistant in maint without the assistant even being able tod efend himself (all he had was a spear and didn't even attack). Please come to the forums to explain yourself."

Bans that are listed as 1 minute are generally permanent bans like this one is.

Laharl has been directed to this thread.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
petarmilenkovic

Post by petarmilenkovic » #64870

Okay, thanks :)
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #65525

Alright, so this is 6 months ago, and I have no memories of what that ban was - or the circumstances. Still, don't randomly murder people as a sec officer.

I'll go ahead and lift it as soon as I can - if someone else doesn't do it first.