GeeseMother
Byond Username: GeeseMother

[AtexHoffman69] GeeseMother - My mind is like a temple

Post by GeeseMother » #606989

BYOND account: GeeseMother
Character name: not sure.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a non-rev during a rev round, was detonating meth grenades in the halls "trying to kill bears". Exploded a plasmaman being detained by SEC. This is the last straw in a long string of poor behavior. Encouraged to play elsewhere or return when able to be determent to the server.
Time ban was placed: 2020-03-07 22:06:59
Server you were playing on when banned: Probably Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 131724
Your side of the story: This happened a while ago but from what I can recall it was a rev round in-which I was a chemist. Being a chemist I thought it best to arm myself against these rebel rouser, and that is what I did; making a couple of meth grenades (ik not the most advanced shit but still decent) I felt safer walking the halls. As the round progressed shit hit the fan and the halls where chaotic, I recall a plasma man in particular that fucked me over and who happened to be a rev I thought it best to blow that bitch to kingdom come (I now know this was a issue that should have been dealt with by SEC and I should not have been so vengeful) this is who was mentioned in the ban reason. Later the halls filled with bears, most likely the revs doing. Soon I was being chased by a number of these revolutionary bears and I thought to use my bombs, not thinking about the damage it would cause to the station as a whole (to be fair shit was not looking good and the shuttle was near to being docked). I was banned for this after the admin asked what I was doing and I replied "killing bears".
Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel after me doing many many many mental gymnastics i have strengthened my mind and am now more aware of my actions. What I did was wrong and I did not think of other players, who's experience matters too. sometime I would forget this and I would act selfish. I wish to inhabit the great TG Station once more... please I beg you.
References of good conduct: none I haven't played in like a year.
Anything else we should know: I really have been doing lots of mental gymnastics as I said in my last post. My mind is the strongest it has ever been.
AtexHoffman
Byond Username: AtexHoffman69

Re: [AtexHoffman69] GeeseMother - My mind is like a temple

Post by AtexHoffman » #607011

I'm cool with lifting this on the condition that you understand further incidents of rulebreaking within the next 3 months will be treated more severely than someone without a prior history of malfeasance.
GeeseMother
Byond Username: GeeseMother

Post by GeeseMother » #607013

AtexHoffman wrote:I'm cool with lifting this on the condition that you understand further incidents of rulebreaking within the next 3 months will be treated more severely than someone without a prior history of malfeasance.
That sounds completely fair.
AtexHoffman
Byond Username: AtexHoffman69

Post by AtexHoffman » #607014

You're now unbanned. Enjoy your stay.