[Togopal] Lgrsupreme - My very first ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Lgrsupreme

[Togopal] Lgrsupreme - My very first ban

Post by Lgrsupreme » #695197

BYOND account: Lgrsupreme
Character name: A Lizardperson character, too long ago for me to recall.
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... ot_638.png
Time ban was placed: 2018-11-18 13:56:38 during round ID 97276. BanID #35867
Server you were playing on when banned: I cannot recall, but it was definitely TG.
Round ID in which ban was placed: ID 97276.
Your side of the story: Basically way back in the very end of 2017 and early 2018, I joined SS13 for the first time. I would play as a Lizard chaplain character and kept getting called slurs, (mostly the L one) discriminated against, sent to permabrig, etc. I eventually started lashing out at at people for disrespecting me or any perceived slight, mostly the clown and this borg named Oil Slick who was one of the main guys who kept harassing me. I ended up getting banned for flaming in OOC or going on a mass RDM spree out of sheer outrage, can't remember. Then I made an alt out of sheer spite just to talk smack to Oil Slick. Oh and I was craving to get a brief feature in ANY SS13 YouTuber's videos (so embarrassing, looking back on that.)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have recognized that I had lost my cool at the time. I was new to the game and a lot was going wrong in my IRL life. I regret it and wish to move past it. I have been apart of several servers, good and bad. And some yes, I have been banned from. Most of them spinoffs with the same playerbase. But I have learned - and am still learning - techniques and tools to conduct myself properly, and I hope to form good habits with a more vanilla experience of SS13.
References of good conduct: None that I wish to share.
MrrFiish
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: MrrFiish

Re: [Togopal] Lgrsupreme - My very first ban

Post by MrrFiish » #695198

Since Togopal retired as of 2021 I'll respond to this (unless someone else does.) Five years is definitely a while and though you do have some history it all seems to be years ago, around 2018, so I'm fine unbanning you now. When you are back please re-read our rules and make sure you avoid actions like the ones that got you banned in the first place! Is this the account you will be playing on?
Lgrsupreme

Post by Lgrsupreme » #695200

Oh wow, a fellow SCP enthusiast! Uh, yes! I have gotten rid of all my alts many years ago and hardlocked myself out of them. This is the account I would like to use again, Lgrsupreme.
MrrFiish
In-Game Admin

Post by MrrFiish » #695201

I unbanned you, please respond here to confirm it worked, or if it didn't. Then I will close this and we will be perfect.
Lgrsupreme

Post by Lgrsupreme » #695202

Erm, that doesn't seem to be working. Do you have to unban my hardlocked alt, Lemongrab as well?
MrrFiish
In-Game Admin

Post by MrrFiish » #695203

Alright that's my bad, first unbanning someone with multiple ckeys. Try now and it *should* work!
Lgrsupreme

Post by Lgrsupreme » #695204

Yes! Aw, it seems my old characters are long gone. Oh well, time to start over fresh! Thank you so much for this!
MrrFiish
In-Game Admin

Post by MrrFiish » #695206

Have fun gamer.