Rainbolt
Byond Username: Rainbolt

[Lain0] Rainbolt - Ban Appeal

Post by Rainbolt » #730552

BYOND account:

Ban/note type (Check what applies):
() - Server Ban: All TG Servers

Ban/note length: Permanent
Ban/note reason: Would like to be unbanned as its been nearly a year since my ban. Appealing primarily because I prefer TGstation controls and would like to play again.
Time ban was placed: 22:22/b]
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:220173 /b]
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [Lain0] Rainbolt - Ban Appeal

Post by iain0 » #730555

For the context, the ban being appealed is:
2023-12-08 22:20:59 - iain0 - Server - Permanent
Randomly stated "suck a nigga dick for an iphone 6" without any real context, has been cautioned over saying bizzare things like this before and is back less than a week after a permaban for similar. Combined with an extraordinarily high number of infractions on record since the start of November, ~100 hours ago, I'm returning you to a permaban.
Things of note:
1) Your record was pretty trash generally prior to this (pair of) permaban(s).
2) My permaban was a second permaban after your first was appealed and you were given a second chance ; i.e. you blew the second chance. Third chances are not the freebie second chances are.
3) It's been 6 months and a few days, not "nearly a year".

In short, lacking any significant input from you as to why this should be updated I will be routinely denying this as a '3rd chance' request before the 1 year mark of the ban, requesting you come back no sooner than 8th dec 2024 to appeal, and strongly advising you go use the time to find an accepted vouch to help justify why you should be given a 3rd chance. Not sure how you best go about that given you're banned from at least a couple of other servers too, but see what you can figure out there to try help your case.

Thanks
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [Lain0] Rainbolt - Ban Appeal

Post by iain0 » #730944

Hi, if I don't get anything new in a couple of days I'll assume the above stands and close this out. Thanks.