novaepee
Byond Username: Nova_epee

[BAN] [<Texicos>] <Nova_epee>

Post by novaepee » #730592

BYOND account: <Nova_epee>
Character name: <Vadim Thayer>
Ban type: <TGMC Server>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Nova_epee) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Vadim Thayer exclaims, "I HATE THE GAYS, THE TRANS, THE COLORED PEOPLE, THE COLORED HAIR PEOPLE, THE MINORITY, AND THE IMMIGRANTS!" This ban (BanID #3586) was applied by Texicos on 2024-06-17 16:24:26 during round ID 27506. This is a permanent ban.>
Time ban was placed: <2024-06-17 16:24:26>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Round ID: 27506>
Your side of the story: <I was a veteran ERT, and I spammed "I HATE THE GAYS, THE TRANS, THE COLORED PEOPLE, THE COLORED HAIR PEOPLE, THE MINORITY, AND THE IMMIGRANTS!" too much for comedic effect in Send Order and dead chat. I broke Rule 1.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <After the ban, I realized in hindsight that it was a Rule 1 violation, and as a staff I should not be breaking server rules at any time. That said, I believe that a 3 week ban is justified and not a permanent ban.>
References of good conduct: <Been staff in TGMC for almost 3 years.>
Texicos
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Texicos

Re: [BAN] [<Texicos>] <Nova_epee>

Post by Texicos » #730623

First instance of a rule break of this type, and having never witnessed similar behavior at any other time this ban has been reduced to expire on 2024-07-15 .