[NikNakFlak] Rockbro - Vore shenanigans

Appeals which have been closed.
Rockbro

[NikNakFlak] Rockbro - Vore shenanigans

Post by Rockbro » #18260

Byond account and character name: RockBro
Banning admin: NikNakFlak
Ban reason and length: (MANUAL BAN) Raiding vorestation server. Was told you went on a murderboning killing spree and were general shitty in the name of tg/vg. Un-acceptable behavior
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-07-07, 02:29:55
Your side of the story: This happens on a vorestation server where weird things happen so bear with me. It all started when someone in ooc posted an ip of a vore server, so some people went to check it out. We were not killing anybody, we were just hanging around fucking around with the vore mechanic. It was until later in the round when I and other three people went to the bar when this big blue thing and the CE went out and started shooting us with lasers and punching me so we defended ourselves. After this everyone on the server tried to lynch us and after a long fight with the HoS, Cap and a horse-lady, we all died. I explained to the local admin that I was defending myself at all times and I guess he understood me. This was the first round. The next rounds I was an antag at all times so keep that in mind. The second antag the admin set the mode to nukeops and I was chosen. The team was incompetent and didn't know how to arm a nuke or fight at all so the admin (on our team too) spawned some things for us. I have no idea why would he do that but whatever. When we came out to attack half the team got spaced, and the other half got divided, the typical. Nobody responded to my radio messages so I said fuck it and went for the disk alone. I had a double esword it wasn't difficult. After about 7 downed officers and assistants trying to disarm me I was stopped by a janitor with a stunbaton. Then the admin nukeop ran in, disarmed him and stunned the captain. They had the disk but they didn't know how to arm the nuke so we lost. Third round I was a wizard so I just teleported in and started killing people, whatever. After a while the admin saw that someone was abusing some bug so he had to restart the server so he gibbed me. Now the last round was me being a traitor, I just said fuck it, got myself an ebow and an esword and again did my thing. When I was talking to an admin in chapel, a woman came up to me and started saying some shit. I figured out this poor woman had angry issues so I put her out of her misery. This woman managed to scream for help and half the server was on my tail, so I couldn't respond to bwoinks again. That was my fourth round.
Now, in the name of tg/vg, I never said anywhere where I was from or whatever server I frequent or anything. When the local admin asked in ooc 'Where are these people coming from?', someone quickly ran up and told him everyone was from tg and who is denying it was lying. Also, apparently I was the only one banned, but that doesn't matter.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was killing people while being an antagonist or under self defense. I was not acting on behalf of tg and this wasn't a raid, I guess it just got out of hand.
Mandurrrh

Re: [NikNakFlak] Rockbro - Vore shenanigans

Post by Mandurrrh » #18266

http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/72910280

Relevant thread. The actual raid was done by /vg/ we all wondered over there to see what it was like. We had no collaborative plans. I think things definitely got out of hand but /vg/ brags about their raid and its likely they may have said they were from our server and that's why it got so out of hand for us. I can honestly vouch I logged into Arytom one person was describing it and we asked for the ip so we could go check it out. I had a drink at the bar and got on a shuttle. Next round went robo mid research they shut down server for update the end.

I did not interact with Rockbro on the vore station so I can't comment on his actions because I have no idea but I can vouch that it was not planned, there was no collaboration for any kind of raid, and I didn't even hear 'raid' until afterwards.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #18273

Post the archive, not the actual thread.
By the time any admin will look at it it'll be 404'd
http://archive.foolz.us/vg/thread/72910280/#72910280
That's the archived thread.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Rose-chan

Post by Rose-chan » #18276

During the wizard round, security was manned entirely by people not from the server, who emptied the armory and used the munitions to stop anyone trying to stop the wizard. The wizard succeeded in killing quite a few people, and when one of the admins attempted to stop the wizard, they were prevented from doing so by the rogue security team, leading them to ultimately admingib the wizard. All told, the wizard racked up a hefty body count, with some reports stating around nine or ten. Apparently the wizard didn't have any objectives to harm any of the crew either, which is an issue, because at the time the rules displayed in the lobby upon joining the server included this:
1c. As a traitor, you are still a player. Show a little tact. Dont just go around murdering non-targets that havent shown hostility. Dont rush someone at round start. It ruins the fun for everyone.
Spoiler:
That being said I don't understand why any of this would result in disciplinary action on /TG/.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #18278

I don't get it, are vorestation bans being mirrored now or?
I play Boris Pepper.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #18282

Do not raid other servers.

Plain and simple.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #18306

After browsing through the vg threads it seems to me that this was mainly a /vg/ thing and it's quite likely rockbro was caught in the crossfire.

Honestly I understand that raiding other servers is bad form, but mirroring bans from places like vorestation where the administration is so corrupt as to be almost entirely lawless is just silly.

As far as I can tell you can buy admin privileges and gamebreaking bonuses over there like respawns.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #18397

Brotemis wrote:Do not raid other servers.

Plain and simple.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #18404

I was permabanned from /vg/ for joking about raiding /vg/ with a bug by an admin that also administrates on /tg/.

I find it a little funny that with the bulk of their playerbase or at least the /vg/ regulars doing shit like this, they took it as an act of cyber terrorism.

Stop losing your shit over things like this. They last a day at most and are not worth permabanning people over.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #18429

Were any of these bans backed up with actual logs?
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #18430

I once blew up yogstation because I disagreed with their administration style.
Unless someone is full on raiding a server in our name I don't think it should be a ban?
I play Boris Pepper.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #18446

No, really, logs or didn't happen. No need to get zealously protective over a server where donors can buy incorporeal move.

Also vore
Cock vore
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #18528

Alright. Sorry for not getting to this in a timely manner, I have an online class that is quite the time whore. Now down to business.
When all the /tg/ players started going over there to the server, I notified them, that if ANYONE did any sort of griefy behavior to notify /tg/ administration and low and behold, it apparently got bad enough where the host of the server came on to Artyom and complained directly. Now, before I handed out any punishments, I questioned the administration over there heavily as well as displayed the whole situation in #adminbus in which 2 admins, Aurx and Brotemis agreed with permabans. Pandarsenic offered some input as well. I also stated I had no logs to back this up. Here is the adminbus conversation for transparency sake.
Spoiler:
<Brotemis> People trying to raid servers?
<AurxSS13> Yeah, iteq, notaspider, bigjamminjim, and rockbro raided a vore server, apparently.
<Brotemis> I would permaban them all and call it a day
<NikNakFlak> There are circumstances, certain people did different things. so far we only have 4 names, 2 of which did some major grief while the others just did some spam.
<Brotemis> I don't see different shades of shit when it comes to raiding
<Brotemis> Its all grief
<Brotemis> and its all shit
<scaredofshadows> permaban is too harsh
<scaredofshadows> between a day and three days is probably good

<AurxSS13> Bigjamminjim and rockbro have been banned from /vg/station, waiting to see what the /tg/station decision is on iteq and notaspider, NikNakFlak seems to be in better communication with the vore server staff so I'm deferring to him on /tg/station punishments if any.
<NikNakFlak> I would mostly agree with very harsh if not permabans on bigjamminjim and rockbro but I'm still waiting on more info about iteq and spider.
<AurxSS13> Also, given that Artyom seems to have ported MoMMIs under the label of drones, feel free to ask me or other /vg/station admins on how we deal with MoMMI issues.
<Brotemis> Heres my point of view
<Brotemis> You as a group go to vore station
<Brotemis> as a group from TG, mind you
<Brotemis> with the sole intent of griefing on varying forms
<Brotemis> In the old days, doing something like that reflected not only poorly on the players doing it, but the server as the whole
<Brotemis> and it rectify it, it was made very clear doing something like that was unacceptable. A 3 day ban is a slap on the wrist for very intentional griefing
<Brotemis> Not a single person doing. But a group
<AurxSS13> The question is if iteq and notaspider were there with intent to actively grief, or just fuck around. Rockbro and bigjamminjim are already perma'd from /vg/station, I'd fully support them getting permas from /tg/station as well.
<NikNakFlak> got another.
<AurxSS13> Who, and did what?
<NikNakFlak> weeyakk and went on a murderboner as a traitor.
<AurxSS13> Roger that.
<NikNakFlak> and they have a more baystyle so you can't do that there, but i'm unsure what to think of that.
<AurxSS13> That's dependent on if they were informed as to the difference in style.
<NikNakFlak> The two people who downright griefed the other server are no longer connected on arty.
<AurxSS13> Well, I have to head off. NikNakFlak, if any other vore griffons pop up or you reach a conclusion on what to do with iteq/notaspider/weeyak on /tg/station, please forum PM me or leave me a message via bot or something.
<NikNakFlak> Will do, as far as bigjamminjim and rockbro, do you (and any other admins here) suggest an extended two week ban or downright perma?
<AurxSS13> I personally support perma.
<NikNakFlak> Any other input?
<Brotemis> I've already stated mine

<scaredofshadows> NikNakFlak: are you taking charge on punishment for this?
<NikNakFlak> Yes.
<scaredofshadows> I authorize you to issue punishment as you see fit, but do not issue a permaban without consulting with me first
<scaredofshadows> I think perma is a little harsh, but I haven't really seen what they did yet
<NikNakFlak> but..I just did so for the two who did the killings, like, 1 minute ago.
<NikNakFlak> right before you pinged me.
<scaredofshadows> what exactly did they do
<NikNakFlak> rockbro, apparently went over there and just started randomly killing people and then gloated about it in deadchat and about being from tg or vg.
<NikNakFlak> bigjamminjim did the same but killed a bunch of people in the arrivals shuttle.
<scaredofshadows> those two make sense, but there has to be an out

<NikNakFlak> This is what the admins over there told me, I dont have logs or eye witness to back it up other than the word of the admins for their server.
<NikNakFlak> an out?
<scaredofshadows> I'd say that if they make appeal threads, they have to get permission from the host of the crazy vore server to have their perma ban reduced down to like a monthban or something on /tg/station
<NikNakFlak> I agree with that, I told the admins over there they would most likely be asked/requested to post in their appeals if/when they make them.
<NikNakFlak> weeyakk was just a mistake, and I dont think that warrants any attention, and notaspider was also respectful and didnt have a grief intent in mind. Both these cases were they were traitors and didnt know they coudnt murderbone, because of the different ruleset
<NikNakFlak> as for iteq, the only thing they have told me so far was general shitty attitude and spam.
<Pandarsenic> So nothing he doesn't do here
<NikNakFlak> yep.
<Pandarsenic> Yeah, I figure the permas for the people who raided it are good
<Pandarsenic> And they can appeal when they're sufficiently ashamed.
<Pandarsenic> Both for the action itself and trying to get it blamed on /vg/station in deadchat
<NikNakFlak> It's more of the minor guys left. Should bans be handed out for minor shit such as spam? If so how long? I was given this but can't even identify the people in deadchat: http://pastebin.com/BySNF25w
<Pandarsenic> I know Juliet said she's Whispery Breezes and she didn't participate in the raid, just watched.
<Pandarsenic> So I don't know who those others are...
<Pandarsenic> The minor stuff I'd say just note them for their attendance
<Pandarsenic> Since we don't have the keys by the names corresponding to them.
<NikNakFlak> Alright, everything is taken care of.
<Pandarsenic> All right, good shit. I'm knocking out for the night.
Now I was un-aware that this whole thing was sparked by a supposed raid from /vg/, based on that thread, and it changes the circumstances little. However, the permaban was half there to make you explain, because low and behold, both you and bigjamminjim logged out right after this incident, and half the raiding part. Some top tier bullshit was done with that server and I honestly think it's garbage but without exact logs and just words to go one as I stated and CreationPro stated, it's a different matter, sorta. Either way, the permaban won't stay. I've reduced this to a 2 week ban (minus two days for waiting for the appeal) for you. I would get the vore station admins to respond, but it seems they are quite hard to get a hold of honestly and I would rather just reduce this than go through that extended communication line. Just because it's a vore server with weird/sexual things in it, does not mean you can grief it.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #18535

These are not the logs I meant. I meant the ones from the server, ones with solid proof behind their claims of raids. To see the actual raid at hand. Not just claims of a fucking vore server.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #18549

I also stated I had no logs to back this up.
<NikNakFlak> This is what the admins over there told me, I dont have logs or eye witness to back it up other than the word of the admins for their server.
I am aware of you meant server logs, I brought this up and was suggested to apply perma's anyway.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #18551

I fail at comprehension

I still think it's best to back up a perma with actual logs, sorry.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
Rockbro

Post by Rockbro » #18560

NikNakFlak wrote:
Spoiler:
<AurxSS13> Yeah, iteq, notaspider, bigjamminjim, and rockbro raided a vore server, apparently.
<Brotemis> I would permaban them all and call it a day
<NikNakFlak> There are circumstances, certain people did different things. so far we only have 4 names, 2 of which did some major grief while the others just did some spam.
<Brotemis> I don't see different shades of shit when it comes to raiding
<Brotemis> Its all grief
<Brotemis> and its all shit
<scaredofshadows> permaban is too harsh
<scaredofshadows> between a day and three days is probably good

<AurxSS13> Bigjamminjim and rockbro have been banned from /vg/station, waiting to see what the /tg/station decision is on iteq and notaspider, NikNakFlak seems to be in better communication with the vore server staff so I'm deferring to him on /tg/station punishments if any.
<NikNakFlak> I would mostly agree with very harsh if not permabans on bigjamminjim and rockbro but I'm still waiting on more info about iteq and spider.
<AurxSS13> Also, given that Artyom seems to have ported MoMMIs under the label of drones, feel free to ask me or other /vg/station admins on how we deal with MoMMI issues.
<Brotemis> Heres my point of view
<Brotemis> You as a group go to vore station
<Brotemis> as a group from TG, mind you
<Brotemis> with the sole intent of griefing on varying forms
<Brotemis> In the old days, doing something like that reflected not only poorly on the players doing it, but the server as the whole
<Brotemis> and it rectify it, it was made very clear doing something like that was unacceptable. A 3 day ban is a slap on the wrist for very intentional griefing
<Brotemis> Not a single person doing. But a group
<AurxSS13> The question is if iteq and notaspider were there with intent to actively grief, or just fuck around. Rockbro and bigjamminjim are already perma'd from /vg/station, I'd fully support them getting permas from /tg/station as well.
<NikNakFlak> got another.
<AurxSS13> Who, and did what?
<NikNakFlak> weeyakk and went on a murderboner as a traitor.
<AurxSS13> Roger that.
<NikNakFlak> and they have a more baystyle so you can't do that there, but i'm unsure what to think of that.
<AurxSS13> That's dependent on if they were informed as to the difference in style.
<NikNakFlak> The two people who downright griefed the other server are no longer connected on arty.
<AurxSS13> Well, I have to head off. NikNakFlak, if any other vore griffons pop up or you reach a conclusion on what to do with iteq/notaspider/weeyak on /tg/station, please forum PM me or leave me a message via bot or something.
<NikNakFlak> Will do, as far as bigjamminjim and rockbro, do you (and any other admins here) suggest an extended two week ban or downright perma?
<AurxSS13> I personally support perma.
<NikNakFlak> Any other input?
<Brotemis> I've already stated mine

<scaredofshadows> NikNakFlak: are you taking charge on punishment for this?
<NikNakFlak> Yes.
<scaredofshadows> I authorize you to issue punishment as you see fit, but do not issue a permaban without consulting with me first
<scaredofshadows> I think perma is a little harsh, but I haven't really seen what they did yet
<NikNakFlak> but..I just did so for the two who did the killings, like, 1 minute ago.
<NikNakFlak> right before you pinged me.
<scaredofshadows> what exactly did they do
<NikNakFlak> rockbro, apparently went over there and just started randomly killing people and then gloated about it in deadchat and about being from tg or vg.
<NikNakFlak> bigjamminjim did the same but killed a bunch of people in the arrivals shuttle.
<scaredofshadows> those two make sense, but there has to be an out

<NikNakFlak> an out?
<scaredofshadows> I'd say that if they make appeal threads, they have to get permission from the host of the crazy vore server to have their perma ban reduced down to like a monthban or something on /tg/station
<NikNakFlak> I agree with that, I told the admins over there they would most likely be asked/requested to post in their appeals if/when they make them.
<NikNakFlak> weeyakk was just a mistake, and I dont think that warrants any attention, and notaspider was also respectful and didnt have a grief intent in mind. Both these cases were they were traitors and didnt know they coudnt murderbone, because of the different ruleset
<NikNakFlak> as for iteq, the only thing they have told me so far was general shitty attitude and spam.
<Pandarsenic> So nothing he doesn't do here
<NikNakFlak> yep.
<Pandarsenic> Yeah, I figure the permas for the people who raided it are good
<Pandarsenic> And they can appeal when they're sufficiently ashamed.
<Pandarsenic> Both for the action itself and trying to get it blamed on /vg/station in deadchat
<NikNakFlak> It's more of the minor guys left. Should bans be handed out for minor shit such as spam? If so how long? I was given this but can't even identify the people in deadchat: http://pastebin.com/BySNF25w
<Pandarsenic> I know Juliet said she's Whispery Breezes and she didn't participate in the raid, just watched.
<Pandarsenic> So I don't know who those others are...
<Pandarsenic> The minor stuff I'd say just note them for their attendance
<Pandarsenic> Since we don't have the keys by the names corresponding to them.
<NikNakFlak> Alright, everything is taken care of.
<Pandarsenic> All right, good shit. I'm knocking out for the night.
Now I was un-aware that this whole thing was sparked by a supposed raid from /vg/, based on that thread, and it changes the circumstances little. However, the permaban was half there to make you explain, because low and behold, both you and bigjamminjim logged out right after this incident, and half the raiding part.
I left because the server was down, it was 6 in the morning and I haven't slept in the whole night. I wasn't aware of the /vg/ raid either until Mandurruh pointed it out in this thread.

That is not true. When I went over there I did not kill anyone, I just hanged around and user the vore thingy. As I mentioned earlier, I never said anything about being from tg/vg.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #18572

I was told specifically that you went on a murderboner killing spree. It's really word against word here, so I'll see if I can get a response from some of their administration.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #18591

1) I don't like the implication that others servers are deserving or acceptable for raiding because of their content. That's not a line I'm cool with.
2)
DEAD: Brooke Roberts asks, "Rude bitches?"
DEAD: Josiah Silver says, "stunbatons op pls nerf"
DEAD: Brooke Roberts says, "They must be from /vg/"
DEAD: William Big Guy Vor says, "yes"
DEAD: William Big Guy Vor says, "100%"
DEAD: Juliet Weisgarber says, "/tg/ actually."
DEAD: Alfreda Beetman says, "hail /vg/"
DEAD: Xemo Vore says, "/vg/ more like /vg/ina"
DEAD: Xemo Vore says, "high fives"
DEAD: Chris Vore says, "lel"
DEAD: Alfreda Beetman says, "high five"
DEAD: Brooke Roberts says, "/tg/ is only for cool people. internet famous cool people."

3) What Rose said.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Whispery Breezes

Post by Whispery Breezes » #18599

I was around on both Artyom and Vorestation when this all took place. Mandurrrh logged in a bit late on all of this, but the IP was innocently given by someone on Artyom and out of curiosity, I joined the server after hearing three others talking about it in OOC. The word raid was mentioned, but I thought this was only meant jokingly at that time. When I got on there I made a character mostly just to check out that silly vore panel and see what the place was like, but the behaviors of some of the people from Artyom who came over were a bit out of hand and honestly inappropriate; I would maybe ask for logs from Vorestation administration on July 6 between the time slots of around 9:30-10 pm to 12:30-1:30 am to see what occurred and what was said exactly. I forget the exact circumstances but upon insinuation that we were all from /vg/, people who were greytiding it up and murderboning falsely confirmed that we were from there instead of Artyom; I find it funny that Rockbro conveniently did not mention this and says that someone "quickly ran up and told an admin" that we were from /tg/. I was the one who told the admin that this group of people was mostly from Artyom, both in OOC and in an adminhelp, because I thought it was really rude and inconsiderate for others to be passing the blame off to another server. To be honest, I really did not see any murderboning behavior from anyone other than 3-4 people from our server. Admins said that they [the vore community] were really not a bad group of people in OOC and asked the greytiders to leave them alone. The first round I participated in, Rockbro and two or three others were assistants and were instigating fights with people outside of the bar (which later moved into Medbay) and continuously shrinking and enlarging people with special guns; they sent a ton of people into crit and were honestly just being annoying. They REFUSED to stop and I ended up healing about 7 or 8 people because they were being ridiculous and beating people up. They all decided to begin some type of name gimmick (which they discussed in deadchat), brought up vore continuously, saying things like, "someone vore me" "i want vore" "where's the vore at" "how do i use vore panel" etc, and again, were just really annoying. They spammed the chat up with it a bit. I wasn't really paying attention to the Nuke Ops round as I was a doctor and I died pretty early on.

The wizard round was pretty shitty and short-lived as he teleported over to me, ei nathed me specifically before running off and I don't recall the rest of it. That round ended and someone was abusing a bug so it was fixed before the new round began. I don't really remember the instigation behind the fourth round, but I find it interesting that Rockbro mysteriously "forgot" that he instigated the situation as if to pass the blame off to me for simply having "angry issues." He said or did something to annoy me (honestly cannot remember what started this) so I went over to the chapel, said something to him, and started to walk away. He said "Hold on, I'm being bwoinked," came out from the chapel, attacked me, then attempted to space me. He was an antag, so I wasn't particularly mad. Obviously I yelled for help and the server was soon shut down.

It is a flat out lie for Rockbro to say that this "got out of hand." The very first round I played in with them (which I believe was also their first) showed that the entire intent of joining the server was to murderbone as well as disrupt and antagonize the Vorestation community by that huge bar/Medbay fight that seriously went on for 20 or so minutes. It was NOT a case of self defense in any sense of the term and this was not just some fun that escalated; seriously, while vore is pretty silly it's not okay to upset their community by being shitheels and soiling the reputation of other servers by lying about where you came from.

Have to mention, because of their names all having idiotic vore-related references I'm not able to specify whether Rockbro was included in stating that we were from /vg/ but it was spurred on by a few of those from Artyom and I'm really just trying to clarify my position and perspective of this situation.
KingPygmy

Post by KingPygmy » #18613

The raided server's coder, here.

At first, Rockbro was just running around causing commotion and trolling with intentional improper grammar and hypersexuality. It was irritating everyone, but it did give me a few chuckles for the first few minutes (especially when he got appendicitis). Then it just got irritating again.
When he was playing as the wizard and was gibbed, that was an over-reach by an admin. The admin that had done that had a temporary loss of power. There was quite a bit of confusion going around at the time as to what should be done about the large influx of trolls.

On our server, due to the population fluctuating between 5 and 20 and the environment usually being relaxed, we have rules in the MotD stating that traitors should only cause harm when it directly benefits their objective.
During the incident where he was banned from our server, he had an objective to kidnap a player, with no lethal option allowed. He killed them instead, during his shooting up of the chapel.
Below, I have printed the logs of the last incident. I could try to fish for logs of the deadchat, but the server didn't encode the logs right, so I'll have to write a script to run on the logs.

___
First, I teleported him because the button to freeze and shield was broken, as was the prison button.
[04:38:56]ADMIN: King Pygmy/(Clyde Radcliffe) teleported RockBro/(Father Modovan)
[04:39:00]SAY: Father Modovan/RockBro : ADMIN ABUSR
[04:39:04]ADMIN: PM: King Pygmy/(Clyde Radcliffe)->RockBro/(Father Modovan): Stop now. Read the rules.
[04:39:10]ADMIN: PM: RockBro/(Father Modovan)->King Pygmy/(Clyde Radcliffe): But I'm a traitor.
[04:39:35]ADMIN: PM: King Pygmy/(Clyde Radcliffe)->RockBro/(Father Modovan): Traitors don't get to run around causing mayhem. You need to show tact.
[04:39:50]ADMIN: PM: RockBro/(Father Modovan)->King Pygmy/(Clyde Radcliffe): But I am a mayhem traitor.
[04:40:20]ADMIN: PM: King Pygmy/(Clyde Radcliffe)->RockBro/(Father Modovan): If you don't stop, you get banned.
He ran out of the safe place I teleported him to.
[04:42:18]ADMIN: kingpygmy has banned rockbro.
Reason: You had non-lethal objectives.
This will be removed in 28800 minutes.
___

I hope this post clears some things up.
EDIT: Also, at some point, a /vg/ raid really did move in.
Spoiler:
Also, I've noticed a little something wrong with your forum that I'll point out here. "Ckey" is not what the BYOND usernames are called. It stands for "canonical key," meaning it's the key (username) presented in a format where punctuation and capitalization aren't present.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #18681

Now this here looks like more solid proof. If this does turn out to be true, then I lose faith in our community and move over to the voreservers. I actually won't
My opinion on raids coincides with the others from the admin team: it is horrible and I do not want to see it being done.

If Pandarsenic was referring to me: I never claimed raiding servers was OK. All I wanted to see is a log sheet.

KingPygmy, did the attack logs save properly? Would be nice if they did. Sorry for the raid the shitlers decided to do.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
KingPygmy

Post by KingPygmy » #18697

Stickymayhem wrote:After browsing through the vg threads it seems to me that this was mainly a /vg/ thing and it's quite likely rockbro was caught in the crossfire.
Honestly I understand that raiding other servers is bad form, but mirroring bans from places like vorestation where the administration is so corrupt as to be almost entirely lawless is just silly.
As far as I can tell you can buy admin privileges and gamebreaking bonuses over there like respawns.
With the times on the /vg/ posts, they moved in after the raiders from /tg/.
We're not corrupt, and there's only one donor. There's an icon being made for them at this time, and that's it as far as donation bonuses. We usually have respawns set so that everyone can respawn (as a different character, but there's not much way to enforce that during a raid); Because of a previous raid, I implemented a system so that respawns could be restricted to regulars and anybody that asked nicely (it's got, like, 40 people in it. That's hardly exclusive).
The reason people said it was a donation feature was because someone just assumed that's what it was, and it spread from that.

CreationPro wrote:KingPygmy, did the attack logs save properly? Would be nice if they did. Sorry for the raid the shitlers decided to do.
Yes, the attack logs did save correctly. Are you wanting me to grep for the attacks RockBro initiated/received?
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #18704

That would be very nice of you. Any logs would be nice, for that matter. If you don't want to post them here/edit the IPs out, PM them to me and I will relay these to adminbus, should such need arise.

Also excuse me for taking Sticky's word for granted, that info might've been misleading.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #18724

Pandarsenic wrote:1) I don't like the implication that others servers are deserving or acceptable for raiding because of their content. That's not a line I'm cool with.
2)
DEAD: Brooke Roberts asks, "Rude bitches?"
DEAD: Josiah Silver says, "stunbatons op pls nerf"
DEAD: Brooke Roberts says, "They must be from /vg/"
DEAD: William Big Guy Vor says, "yes"
DEAD: William Big Guy Vor says, "100%"
DEAD: Juliet Weisgarber says, "/tg/ actually."
DEAD: Alfreda Beetman says, "hail /vg/"
DEAD: Xemo Vore says, "/vg/ more like /vg/ina"
DEAD: Xemo Vore says, "high fives"
DEAD: Chris Vore says, "lel"
DEAD: Alfreda Beetman says, "high five"
DEAD: Brooke Roberts says, "/tg/ is only for cool people. internet famous cool people."

3) What Rose said.
I was Brooke Roberts. I'd just like to remind everyone sarcasm font is currently still unavailable. But ya lol
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #18734

CreationPro wrote:That would be very nice of you. Any logs would be nice, for that matter. If you don't want to post them here/edit the IPs out, PM them to me and I will relay these to adminbus, should such need arise.

Also excuse me for taking Sticky's word for granted, that info might've been misleading.
i fucking posted a response saying literally that he doesn't have any proof that it's corrupt and bla bla bla and it got fucking deleted.

or i didn't post it, i don't quite remember, but im like 60% sure i did post it.
but literally raiding is like fucking dumb why would you idiots do it i mean there's joking about the vore server on ooc and then there's going there and screaming "TG STRONK xD!!!" while doing a redtape.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #18770

KingPygmy wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:After browsing through the vg threads it seems to me that this was mainly a /vg/ thing and it's quite likely rockbro was caught in the crossfire.
With the times on the /vg/ posts, they moved in after the raiders from /tg/.
We're not corrupt, and there's only one donor. There's an icon being made for them at this time, and that's it as far as donation bonuses. We usually have respawns set so that everyone can respawn (as a different character, but there's not much way to enforce that during a raid); Because of a previous raid, I implemented a system so that respawns could be restricted to regulars and anybody that asked nicely (it's got, like, 40 people in it. That's hardly exclusive).
The reason people said it was a donation feature was because someone just assumed that's what it was, and it spread from that.
CreationPro wrote:KingPygmy, did the attack logs save properly? Would be nice if they did. Sorry for the raid the shitlers decided to do.
Yes, the attack logs did save correctly. Are you wanting me to grep for the attacks RockBro initiated/received?

Apologies. I had a bad experience when I joined from one of the posted /vg/ links, and assumed it was common practice with your administration based on the word of deadchat and OOC at the time. I joined a day or so after the raid just to check out the server out of curiosity, mind you, when it was likely quieter.

Incidentally, I did not mean to suggest that a raid of any server is ok, only that in taking the word of administrators from other servers against players, without any logs, wouldn't be a good practice.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
KingPygmy

Post by KingPygmy » #18899

Alright, sorry this took me so long to get. My Linux was down and I couldn't figure out how to write the scripts on a Windows OS, so I had to go and learn an entire scripting language to properly merge attack and say logs and then sort them based on the time stamps. There was probably an easier way to do this, but it worked in the end.
And, as an added bonus to myself, I found a text editor that can correctly read the logs without hurting my eyes.

I will now attempt to send this to NikNakFlak, Pandarsenic, and CreationPro.

EDIT: It would not let me attach the file, and I couldn't just send it via PMs because it's over 9,000 characters. (and, no, that was not a DBZ reference. That's the best estimate)
EDIT #2: Over 90,000. My bad.
Last edited by KingPygmy on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #18901

Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
KingPygmy

Post by KingPygmy » #18906

Alright. Sending now.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #18960

Yeeeeap. Upon log inspection, I can finally say that this ban was valid. Thanks, KP.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #19026

sounds like we're done here