1jovemtr00
Byond Username: 1jovemtr00

[TheBibleMelts]- 1jovemtr00 - 1 hour ban

Post by 1jovemtr00 » #694125

BYOND account: 1jovemtr00
Character name: Nicklas Winter
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 1 hour
Ban reason: The ban reason is: Shot a fellow officer five times with a pump action weapon, putting them into critical condition because they were dragging a cuffed heretic and thought the officer might be thralled - made no attempt to communicate or assess the situation, just started blasting, resulting in the officer dying. Claimed it was lag aside from the other factors with language barriers. You're free to play a character with the quirk that disables your ability to understand or speak with others, but it's not going to be a valid excuse when it leads to situations like this.This ban (BanID #66660) was applied by TheBibleMelts on 2023-07-15 03:24:24 during round ID 210264.
Time ban was placed: This ban (BanID #66660) was applied by TheBibleMelts on 2023-07-15 03:24:24
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: ID 210264
Your side of the story: Before I shot the fellow officer with a "pump action weapon" (shotgun) , what the admin didn't seem to realize for some unknown reason is that this round impaired everyone's communcation. My character at first couldn't speak and after I got turned into a Ghoul by the heretic Alexa, I could only speak an eldritch language that others couldn't. So communication was hampered the whole round pretty much. After I got killed by the AI shocking doors at security as a ghoul, I got revived and healed at medbay and later at the round me and officer Claire were TOGETHER going around arrivals maints , chasing the heretic. It got away and we separated. I went to security to reload and get myself a shotgun ( the pump action weapon) and printed lethal rounds, incendiary. So I went back to see if I could find the heretic, which I did, and the officer was near the heretic. I didnt see it was cuffed and since the officer was ahead and I couldn't understand anything ANYBODY was saying, I thought Claire was at risk of turning into a ghoul or even turned into a ghoul already. Even though, it wasn't my intention to shoot her as I told many times the admin. Problem is, I was having massive lag , with a very high base ping of 500ms at the time. As I was running and shooting, trying to aim the heretic, I got the security officer too unintentionally. I could barely see what was in front of me and every action I did I had to click or press butons twice in order to fullfil it. Language barries were not chosen by me and they are a very plausible cause for incidents like that to happen. Wasn't that the objective of the round in the first place? To hamper player's communications? The quirk does play a major factor here since it wasn't something chosen and we all to cope with it and the lag caused the shooting.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because it wasn't intentional. I never chose to have the language barrier, I never chose to have the lag and I feared that my partner was in danger our could had turned into a ghoul. I was aiming at the heretic, all the three of us were in fire and I was having problems even seeing what was ahead of me. I had no intention nor any gain on killing Claire, she was a fellow officer and we shared same goals.
References of good conduct: The admin said himself. Was the first time that something like this happenned to me. And it wasn't caused by intent. He first said he was gonna let it go but I think he changed his mind after our ticket dialogue.
Anything else we should know: Yes, I won't lie. I dont know if I can upload the chat log from the round that I saved here, but during the ticket I did question some stuff that happens quite often on Manuel. For example: Why do I see the same players self antagging over and over again and seems like nothing happens? And why some maps that obviously gets more laggy are still being allowed for map rotation? I did question the admin with that and I did seem quite rude at some point when I asked if he could read because to me he was just ignoring my reasoning over and over again, making it quite pointless to discuss with me about what happened. I do have to apologize to that, however, I still insist: Language barrier plays a factor and wasn't something that I decided to have for my character, was imposed to everyone during the round and obviously, massive lag do hampers actions a lot.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [TheBibleMelts]- 1jovemtr00 - 1 hour ban

Post by Vekter » #694151

I was in that round, the lag was you and you alone. If you actually do live in Brazil, that's why you're lagging. It has nothing to do with the maps.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
1jovemtr00

Post by 1jovemtr00 » #694155

Vekter wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:25 pm I was in that round, the lag was you and you alone. If you actually do live in Brazil, that's why you're lagging. It has nothing to do with the maps.
I don't get the same lag when playing others maps other than Icebox and NorthStar. But even though if that was accurate, it doesn't change the fact that tremendous lag compromised actions. Again, I didn't choose to start the round deaf and didn't choose to speak an eldritch language only, and for damn sure I don't want to play with a base ping of 500ms.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #694178

Hey there, thank you for appealing.

I'll be amending the note part about the quirk being one that you may have chosen so as to not misrepresent the context that went into this situation - but what you did still seriously hampered another players round and, at the time we spoke you didn't seem to want to take any of the responsibility for having gone into a situation with guns literally blazing, which was the reasoning for the break. I don't feel you and Clair having been hunting the heretic was reasonable cause to believe that in your absence they'd been converted, and if you'd shift-clicked the heretic in question you'd have seen they were cuffed and being detained by Clair, so no ingame communication was necessary for you to have gained that information before escalating the situation.
1jovemtr00

Post by 1jovemtr00 » #694191

TheBibleMelts wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:21 pm Hey there, thank you for appealing.

I'll be amending the note part about the quirk being one that you may have chosen so as to not misrepresent the context that went into this situation - but what you did still seriously hampered another players round and, at the time we spoke you didn't seem to want to take any of the responsibility for having gone into a situation with guns literally blazing, which was the reasoning for the break. I don't feel you and Clair having been hunting the heretic was reasonable cause to believe that in your absence they'd been converted, and if you'd shift-clicked the heretic in question you'd have seen they were cuffed and being detained by Clair, so no ingame communication was necessary for you to have gained that information before escalating the situation.
I was killed by the heretic and turned into one of his ghouls. And only afterwards me and Claire were together chasing it around cargo maints. So I had some very good reasons to blast my shotgun at it. Would I act very differently if I was capable of understanding the in game conversations and no 500ms base ping? Hell yeah. And the officer's round wasn't hampered since it got to medbay quickly and recovered. MY round though was very impaired since minute one because of my character forced issues: Being deaf by the very first second I joined the round and then turned into a ghoul and only capable of speaking Eldritch language. I never chose to play my character like that.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #694264

I'm denying this note appeal (which i'm assuming was for the note) on the basis of: you still done did the dang thing, lag or not, and your plan to run in and start shooting without assessing a situation was questionable in the first place. Unless you think you're going to repeat this behavior/lag hard enough to frequently put people into critical, the note is to keep track of minor offenses just in the event they become a recognizable pattern.
1jovemtr00

Post by 1jovemtr00 » #694319

TheBibleMelts wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:11 pm I'm denying this note appeal (which i'm assuming was for the note) on the basis of: you still done did the dang thing, lag or not, and your plan to run in and start shooting without assessing a situation was questionable in the first place. Unless you think you're going to repeat this behavior/lag hard enough to frequently put people into critical, the note is to keep track of minor offenses just in the event they become a recognizable pattern.
How can I assess a situation without any means of communication since that was condition imposed to me TWICE? Which part of my character being DEAF and then turned into a ghoul, capable of speaking ONLY an eldritch language you dont understand?
Is there anyway I can upload the logs here? And call for someone else to look into this? Because really, if you want a player to assess a situation at his full capacities, how about not hampering his means of doing so? Wasn't that round supposed to do exactly that, hamper players communication? Of course bad calls are more prone to happen. And I say this because more people had that going too. You either joined late at it or was afk during the whole round, because seriously, I can't believe you fail to realize this.

I would like the possibility of sending the logs here if possible and also ask for someone else to look into this. Normally I wouldn't mind take this as it was just one hour and nothing that serious but for sure Im not taking a blame and getting a finger pointed at me for something that wasn't my intention. And for sure lag plays a huge part on this. Have you ever tried to play this with a 500ms base ping? You can barely do anything and when the connection resumes to be somewhat stable, your character starts moving by itself and doing everything you wanted to do before but does it late and not at the time you intended it to do. That was exactly what happened there.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #694324

Round: 210264

The attack from Clair's POV

Code: Select all

02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 68.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 68.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 68.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 67.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 65.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 63.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 62.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 60.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 59.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 59.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 57.4)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 57.4)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 55.5)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 55.5)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 53.7)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 51.9)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 51.9)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 50.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 50.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 53.7)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 44.6)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 44.6)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 42.8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 42.8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 41)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 41)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 39.2)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 39.2)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 37.4)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 37.4)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 35.6)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 35.6)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 26.3)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 26.3)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 24.5)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 24.5)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 22.7)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 22.7)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 20.9)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 20.9)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 19.1)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 19.1)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 17.3)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 17.3)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:30	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:35	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:36	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) attempted to handcuff TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:39	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) handcuffed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:40	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) grabbed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) passive grab (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:43	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is pickpocketing TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the emergency oxygen tank (left)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:44	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is pickpocketing TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the hand tele (right)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:44	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:45	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:46	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the emergency oxygen tank.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:47	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of Captain (Captain).	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:48	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the hand tele.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:48	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:49	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:51	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 43)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:52	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the medical satchel.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:56	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the medical satchel.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:09	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 43)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:55	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 91.3)	(82, 157, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:56	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 68.8)	(82, 154, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:56	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 46.3)	(85, 153, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:56	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 46.3)	(86, 153, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:08	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: 23.8)	(82, 153, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:13	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 2.8)	(76, 147, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:17	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -0.6)	(81, 140, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:18	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: -0.6)	(86, 140, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
03:00:48	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has died (BRUTE: 59.7, BURN: 138.01, TOX: 0, OXY: 16, CLONE: 0)	(148, 123, 4)	Medbay Lobby
The attack from Alexia's POV (in case)

02:59:11	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 43)	(78, 153, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:13	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) bumped into TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) and set them on fire.	(76, 147, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:13	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: 43)	(76, 146, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:14	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 18.5)	(76, 146, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:15	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 11)	(76, 144, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:34	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) punched TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -2)	(71, 133, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:37	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) grabbed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) passive grab (NEWHP: -4.8)	(71, 131, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:38	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -7.9)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:39	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -10.9)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:39	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -19.2)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:40	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -22.6)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:40	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -32.3)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:41	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -32.3)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:41	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -42.1)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:43	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -45.6)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:43	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -57)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:44	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -57)	(72, 135, 4)	Locker Room
02:59:45	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -61.4)	(72, 137, 4)	Locker Room
02:59:46	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -67.4)	(72, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:46	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -77.9)	(72, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:47	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -77.9)	(72, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:48	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -87.5)	(73, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:49	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -91.3)	(76, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:50	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -97.3)	(79, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:50	ATTACK	TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) has died (BRUTE: 190.5, BURN: 32.6, TOX: 0, OXY: 0.666667, CLONE: 0)	(78, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway,
1jovemtr00

Post by 1jovemtr00 » #694342

Archie700 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:22 am Round: 210264

The attack from Clair's POV

02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 68.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 67.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 65.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 63.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 62.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:23	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 60.6)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 59.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 59.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 57.4)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 57.4)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 55.5)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 55.5)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 53.7)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 51.9)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 51.9)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 50.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 50.1)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:24	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 53.7)	(71, 165, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 44.6)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 44.6)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 42.8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 42.8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 41)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 41)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 39.2)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 39.2)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 37.4)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 37.4)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 35.6)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:27	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 35.6)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 26.3)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 26.3)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 24.5)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 24.5)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 22.7)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 22.7)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 20.9)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 20.9)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 19.1)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 19.1)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 17.3)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:28	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the rubber shot pellet (NEWHP: 17.3)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:30	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:35	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:36	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) attempted to handcuff TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:39	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) handcuffed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:40	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) grabbed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) passive grab (NEWHP: 8)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:43	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is pickpocketing TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the emergency oxygen tank (left)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:44	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is pickpocketing TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the hand tele (right)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:44	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:45	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:46	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the emergency oxygen tank.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:47	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of Captain (Captain).	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:48	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the hand tele.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:48	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:49	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:51	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 43)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:52	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the medical satchel.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:57:56	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the medical satchel.	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:09	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 43)	(71, 166, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:55	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 91.3)	(82, 157, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:56	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 68.8)	(82, 154, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:56	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 46.3)	(85, 153, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:58:56	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 46.3)	(86, 153, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:08	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: 23.8)	(82, 153, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:13	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 2.8)	(76, 147, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:17	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -0.6)	(81, 140, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:18	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: -0.6)	(86, 140, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
03:00:48	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has died (BRUTE: 59.7, BURN: 138.01, TOX: 0, OXY: 16, CLONE: 0)	(148, 123, 4)	Medbay Lobby
The attack from Alexia's POV (in case)

02:59:11	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 43)	(78, 153, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:13	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) bumped into TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) and set them on fire.	(76, 147, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:13	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: 43)	(76, 146, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:14	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 18.5)	(76, 146, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:15	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 11)	(76, 144, 4)	Fore Port Maintenance
02:59:34	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) punched TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -2)	(71, 133, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:37	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) grabbed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) passive grab (NEWHP: -4.8)	(71, 131, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:38	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -7.9)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:39	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -10.9)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:39	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -19.2)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:40	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -22.6)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:40	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -32.3)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:41	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -32.3)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:41	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -42.1)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:43	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -45.6)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:43	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -57)	(72, 132, 3)	Laundry Room
02:59:44	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -57)	(72, 135, 4)	Locker Room
02:59:45	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -61.4)	(72, 137, 4)	Locker Room
02:59:46	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -67.4)	(72, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:46	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -77.9)	(72, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:47	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -77.9)	(72, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:48	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -87.5)	(73, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:49	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -91.3)	(76, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:50	ATTACK	1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -97.3)	(79, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway
02:59:50	ATTACK	TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) has died (BRUTE: 190.5, BURN: 32.6, TOX: 0, OXY: 0.666667, CLONE: 0)	(78, 141, 4)	Port Primary Hallway,
This actually proves my point. The brute damage being much higher at the heretic proves that my main target was her. I had no reason nor desire to kill fellow Claire. We partnered up like I said around maints to find the heretic, we were helping each other and she was a fellow officer. It was an accident. I wrote a note down to a fellow officer ( or warden, dont remember) stating that I killed the heretic but Claire by accident too.
This wasn't done on purpose. The damage caused towards Claire was caused by the massive lag, a 500ms base ping. If you could bring the rest of the logs or if you could tell me how I can do it myself, I can add the context to the round and justify my actions IC. How about for example we getting the log that shows I was deaf as soon as I arrived at the station? Or the log where it points I was turn into a ghoul and could only speak Eldritch language?
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #694419

You're free as always to have a headmin review this if you'd like, but I'm still not inclined to lift it on the basis that this still wouldn't have occurred in the first place if you'd used one of those clicks on their characters while holding down your shift key to examine them, which I consider to be assessing the situation before going guns blazing. Even visually, a stripped and handcuffed person should look like a stripped and handcuffed person regardless of your hearing or speaking ability.

02:57:39	ATTACK	Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) handcuffed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) 
What follow was a stripping, which began at

and ended at.

Your first attack

Was well into the point that there was no active chase, and you would have had time to examine one at a distance before going all Image

I will not be responding any further unless you'd like other involvement.
1jovemtr00

Post by 1jovemtr00 » #694430

ss13-chatlog-20230715-032439.rar
log
(83.22 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
I attached the chat log to this reply and if someone else could take a look and review this I would appreciate since my replies and facts are just being ignored. The log clearly shows what I mean about my communication being hampered and why I blasted my guns. Highlight to the parts that I died and was speaking the eldritch language to Alexa and the annoucement that half of security was dead.

The log from Archie proves that my main target was Alexa and the chat logs will show that I had no motivation, no ill intent nor desire to kill my fellow security officer Claire. Was an accident cause by lag. Of course if I had means to assess the situation better during that round and decent ms things would be very different. I have no history of foul play here and I want to keep it that way.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #694483

There's a line that gets drawn somewhere between "due to [reasons] I had no choice but to skip some steps" and its counterpoint "if [reasons] are preventing you from doing what you normally would, should you play more conservatively so you're not relying on [reasons] as a crutch for dodgy play?"

I don't think the issue here is that you intended to break the rules, but that you were instead negligent in some way.

You took shortcuts and seemed to be relying on the crutch of your deafness/language issues/lag. This ended up with a situation where rules were broken.

One-off exceptions are often carved out of the rules due to the frantic and chaotic nature of SS13, but any such exceptions would be based on what it would be reasonable for the player to assume and whether it would also be reasonable to perform those actions based on said assumptions.

What reasons did you have to believe the other sec officer was a ghoul or about to be turned into a ghoul?

Keep in mind in answering that question, the more you rely on assumptions that aren't supported by some sort of actual evidence or fact then the less freedom you have to carve out an exception when your actions result in a rule break.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #694505

Since you said that you suspected that Clair was going to turn to a ghoul or was a ghoul:

PerHeretic wiki page
Grasp of Flesh wrote:Your mansus grasp now raises dead players into ghouls, ONCE per player. They look like husks and have 25 HP
Did you see that Clair was husked or downed by heretic when you saw her?

Husks look like this, by the way.

1jovemtr00

Post by 1jovemtr00 » #694561

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:17 pm There's a line that gets drawn somewhere between "due to [reasons] I had no choice but to skip some steps" and its counterpoint "if [reasons] are preventing you from doing what you normally would, should you play more conservatively so you're not relying on [reasons] as a crutch for dodgy play?"

I don't think the issue here is that you intended to break the rules, but that you were instead negligent in some way.

You took shortcuts and seemed to be relying on the crutch of your deafness/language issues/lag. This ended up with a situation where rules were broken.

One-off exceptions are often carved out of the rules due to the frantic and chaotic nature of SS13, but any such exceptions would be based on what it would be reasonable for the player to assume and whether it would also be reasonable to perform those actions based on said assumptions.

What reasons did you have to believe the other sec officer was a ghoul or about to be turned into a ghoul?

Keep in mind in answering that question, the more you rely on assumptions that aren't supported by some sort of actual evidence or fact then the less freedom you have to carve out an exception when your actions result in a rule break.
Im not relying on assumptions. Its not an assumption that I was deaf, it's a fact. Its not an assumption that I was only capable of speaking and understanding an Eldritch language after turned into a ghoul, its a fact. Its not an assumption that I had a base ping of 500ms, its a fact. They are not reasons. They were conditions imposed to me, which I never asked for. Im not making assumptions, Im listing facts that contributed to what I did and the only assumptions here so far are that I made this on ill intent or that I was negligent. These are assumptions. Im not the one relying on them. The previous log sent by the player that plays as Claire is a counter argument by itself: Why Alexa has so much brute damage in comparison to burning? Because of course she was the target and not Claire. Again, check the log, it's all there.

Im being judged by opinions. Its an opinion that I was negligent and did this on ill intent. Me, on the other hand, listed alongside with the full log, FACTS and CONDITIONS IMPOSED TO ME that justified what I did. And again, of course I would do everything DIFFERENTLY if my conditions were normal and not imposed to me. You said that my actions broke the rules. Which action exactly broke what rule if I may ask?

Its getting quite frustrating to see that I have to repeat myself over and over again and just get ignored. There hasn't been a single refutation to any of the conditions that I stated nor any argument based on logs or facts to counter argument what I say. All I get is again, judgements and fingers pointed. Im not an intolerant guy, if I see facts and good arguments that do prove and shows that I did this in a negligent way, I will accept the note and apologize. But so far there is none. And of course to the Claire player, even though the character was rushed to medical immediatly, I do feel sorry and it's pretty much clear that you were not the target and wasn't my intent to take her down. The logs provided by the player( and kinda backfired your argument) again, PROVES that.
Archie700 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:31 pm Since you said that you suspected that Clair was going to turn to a ghoul or was a ghoul:

PerHeretic wiki page
Grasp of Flesh wrote:Your mansus grasp now raises dead players into ghouls, ONCE per player. They look like husks and have 25 HP
Did you see that Clair was husked or downed by heretic when you saw her?

Husks look like this, by the way.

Im very aware how a ghoul looks like, I play this since 2008. You also aware that you had an uniform, helmet and was fully geared right? It makes it harder to identify you as ghoul with eye contact only and without a closer inspection. But again, even though if you were the ghoul, you weren't the target. I wasn't worried about you being a menace. Read my log as an example, I was taken down by the AI and a borg as a ghoul so there was heavy survelliance to deal with that kind of problem. So in comparison to the heretic herself, you were a much minor problem to deal with as a ghoul and I had no intent nor reason to take you down. Was an accident.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #694610

1jovemtr00 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:23 am Im not relying on assumptions. Its not an assumption that I was deaf, it's a fact. Its not an assumption that I was only capable of speaking and understanding an Eldritch language after turned into a ghoul, its a fact. Its not an assumption that I had a base ping of 500ms, its a fact. They are not reasons. They were conditions imposed to me, which I never asked for. Im not making assumptions, Im listing facts that contributed to what I did and the only assumptions here so far are that I made this on ill intent or that I was negligent. These are assumptions. Im not the one relying on them. The previous log sent by the player that plays as Claire is a counter argument by itself: Why Alexa has so much brute damage in comparison to burning? Because of course she was the target and not Claire. Again, check the log, it's all there.
I'm saying you were negligent in how you played, with your in-character choices leading to a sec officer going from practically full health to below 0, so crit, through only your actions.

You and you alone are you responsibe for the actions you take, and as much as you're insistent on blaming everything else from your lag to being ghouled to being deaf; you and only you chose to click that mouse button enough times that there's some 5+ different instances of you dealing damage to Clair over 20 seconds.
1jovemtr00 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:23 amIm being judged by opinions. Its an opinion that I was negligent and did this on ill intent. Me, on the other hand, listed alongside with the full log, FACTS and CONDITIONS IMPOSED TO ME that justified what I did. And again, of course I would do everything DIFFERENTLY if my conditions were normal and not imposed to me. You said that my actions broke the rules. Which action exactly broke what rule if I may ask?

Its getting quite frustrating to see that I have to repeat myself over and over again and just get ignored. There hasn't been a single refutation to any of the conditions that I stated nor any argument based on logs or facts to counter argument what I say. All I get is again, judgements and fingers pointed. Im not an intolerant guy, if I see facts and good arguments that do prove and shows that I did this in a negligent way, I will accept the note and apologize. But so far there is none. And of course to the Claire player, even though the character was rushed to medical immediatly, I do feel sorry and it's pretty much clear that you were not the target and wasn't my intent to take her down. The logs provided by the player( and kinda backfired your argument) again, PROVES that.
You want the logs? Here's the logs.
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... attack.txt - Filtered to keys TagGamerGame2, Arkhanteal and 1jovemtr00
Spoiler:

[2023-07-15 02:57:36.590] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) attempted to handcuff TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: 8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:39.786] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) handcuffed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: 8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:40.445] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) grabbed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) passive grab (NEWHP: 8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:43.128] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is pickpocketing TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the emergency oxygen tank (left) (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:44.444] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is pickpocketing TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the hand tele (right) (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:44.963] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:45.599] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:46.935] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the emergency oxygen tank. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:47.957] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of Captain (Captain). (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:48.200] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the hand tele. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:48.817] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) grabbed Faverules/(Elena Levin) passive grab (NEWHP: 100)  (Bridge (111,139,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:48.860] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:49.767] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:51.210] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 43)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:52.673] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the medical satchel. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:56.714] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the medical satchel. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:57.683] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) grabbed Y3LL0WSAUL3ED/(Royce Maildread) passive grab (NEWHP: 100)  (Bridge (111,138,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:09.049] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 43)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:55.639] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [plating] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (82,157,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:55.642] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 91.3)  (Fore Port Maintenance (82,157,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.044] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [maintenance access] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (82,154,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.054] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 68.8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (82,154,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.724] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 46.3)  (Fore Port Maintenance (85,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.891] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 46.3)  (Fore Port Maintenance (86,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:57.136] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [ice chasm] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (88,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:57.550] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [ice chasm] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (90,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:58.119] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [reinforced wall] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (93,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:58.570] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [plating] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (96,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:08.113] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Y0SH1_M4S73R/(Emma Ali) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (82,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:08.120] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: 23.8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (82,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:11.255] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 43)  (Fore Port Maintenance (78,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.622] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) bumped into TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) and set them on fire. (Fore Port Maintenance (76,147,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.802] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 2.8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (76,147,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.913] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: 43)  (Fore Port Maintenance (76,146,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:14.263] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 18.5)  (Fore Port Maintenance (76,146,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:15.235] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 11)  (Fore Port Maintenance (76,144,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:16.485] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Witherael/(Andrew Withers) with the incendiary slug from Port Primary Hallway (Port Primary Hallway (76,140,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:17.380] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -0.6)  (Port Primary Hallway (81,140,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:18.244] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Y0SH1_M4S73R/(Emma Ali) with the incendiary slug from Port Primary Hallway (Port Primary Hallway (86,140,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:18.457] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: -0.6)  (Port Primary Hallway (86,140,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:34.482] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) punched TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -2)  (Laundry Room (71,133,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:37.750] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) grabbed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) passive grab (NEWHP: -4.8)  (Laundry Room (71,131,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:38.742] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -7.9)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:39.774] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -10.9)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:39.776] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -19.2)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:40.593] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -22.6)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:40.596] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -32.3)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:41.493] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -32.3)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:41.495] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -42.1)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:43.423] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -45.6)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:43.424] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -57)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:44.705] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -57)  (Locker Room (72,135,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:45.807] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -61.4)  (Locker Room (72,137,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:46.854] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -67.4)  (Port Primary Hallway (72,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:46.857] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -77.9)  (Port Primary Hallway (72,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:47.990] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -77.9)  (Port Primary Hallway (72,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:48.987] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -87.5)  (Port Primary Hallway (73,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:49.914] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -91.3)  (Port Primary Hallway (76,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:50.790] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -97.3)  (Port Primary Hallway (79,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:50.800] ATTACK: TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) has died (BRUTE: 190.5, BURN: 32.6, TOX: 0, OXY: 0.666667, CLONE: 0) (Port Primary Hallway (78,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:51.630] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -109.8)  (Port Primary Hallway (79,141,4))
Here's some objective facts for you:
[2023-07-15 02:58:55.639] You aim at the floor and hit Clair with a laser
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.044] You aim at the floor and hit Clair with a laser
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.724] You aim at Clair and hit Clair with a laser
[2023-07-15 02:58:57.136] You aim at the floor and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:58:57.550] You aim at the floor and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:58:58.119] You aim at a wall and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:58:58.570] You aim at the floor and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:59:08.113] You aim at Emma Ali and hit Clair with an incendiary slug.
[2023-07-15 02:59:11.255] You aim at Alexia and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.622] You bump into Alexia and set them on fire, presumably being on fire yourself from your own incendiary round fire trail.
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.802] You aim at Clair and hit Alexia with an incendiary slug.
[2023-07-15 02:59:14.263] You attack Alexia with your shotgun in melee.
[2023-07-15 02:59:15.235] You attack Alexia with your shotgun in melee.
[2023-07-15 02:59:16.485] You shoot at Andrew Withers and hit nothing.
[2023-07-15 02:59:17.380] You attack Clair into crit with your shotgun in melee.
[2023-07-15 02:59:18.244] You shoot at Emma Ali and hit Clair with an incendiary slug.
[2023-07-15 02:59:34.482] to [2023-07-15 02:59:50.800] You punch Alexia to death.

Fact: Lagging is not an excuse for excessive friendly fire. It has never been an excuse for excessive friendly fire.
Fact: For over 20 seconds the attack logs show you repeatedly hitting Clair with friendly fire.
Fact: You only manage to hit Alexia once with a range attack and twice with melee before the final beatdown. You hit Claire five times with ranged attacks and once with melee.
Fact: The only time this would be acceptable is if it falls neatly into the package of the "sometimes SS13 shifts get chaotic and things happen by accedent when we play to a reasonable standard" exception.

Opinion/Fact: You're proof that the only fire more accurate than enemy fire, is friendly fire.

In your most recent post, you tag Clair down for what I can only paraphrase as collateral damage in your quest to gun down the heretic:
(Editor's note, the player is confused between Archie and the player they shot, and they think Archie is the other party.)
1jovemtr00 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:23 am ... But again, even though if [Clair was] the ghoul, [Clair wasn't] the target. I wasn't worried about [Claire] being a menace. Read my log as an example, I was taken down by the AI and a borg as a ghoul so there was heavy survelliance to deal with that kind of problem. So in comparison to the heretic herself, [Clair was] a much minor problem to deal with as a ghoul and I had no intent nor reason to take [Clair] down. Was an accident.
So I come all the way back to the starting point. From your ban reason:
... made no attempt to communicate or assess the situation, just started blasting, resulting in the officer dying ...
IC disabilities make the game harder. They make the game harder because the admin team don't allow players to rely on them as a crutch for shitty play. You don't get blasted by an explosion, become deaf and go "Yes! Now I don't have to talk to players and can just start shooting whenever I want because I can't hear them anyway!". That approach is a player looking to rid themselves of all responsibilities. Our roleplay environment doesn't work that way and you have just the same obligation to make reasonable and sound judgement calls when you're IC deaf, dumb and blind as you do when you're IC totally able-bodied.

Your choice to go in guns blazing is predicated on your IC disabilities, but you have not at any point in this appeal put forward any good reason why you started shooting and why you continued shooting over the next 20+ seconds. And I highlight that because what we have are excuses for why you hit the wrong target so many times.

The lag explains how you shot Claire; this isn't something the admin team takes into account because lagging players are expected to account for that in how they play. They shoulder the consequences when things go wrong if they try and battle through their own lag.

Your IC disabilities explain why you didn't speak first. But they don't explain what you did instead to gain as full and clear understanding of the situation as possible before acting. And you don't explain that either. You're just leaning on the "things were harder so I took the easy route and skipped my responsibilities as a player, negatively impacting the game for someone else" gambit.

Which is a fast way to find this appeal denial upheld.

So I'll give you one last chance to stop blaming your lag, stop blaming the admins and stop blaming everyone else around you and start coming up with the kind of stuff we can use to resolve this appeal in your favour:

Why did you make the choice to go in guns-blazing? Or in other words, what did you actually do, see, hear, read, etc. to confirm the situation was dire enough that you needed to fire so indiscriminately that you took Clair from full health to crit over about 20 seconds with 5 instances of friendly fire, and shot Alexia only once, when Alexia was handcuffed and being dragged by Clair.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
1jovemtr00

Post by 1jovemtr00 » #694720

Timberpoes wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:23 pm
1jovemtr00 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:23 am Im not relying on assumptions. Its not an assumption that I was deaf, it's a fact. Its not an assumption that I was only capable of speaking and understanding an Eldritch language after turned into a ghoul, its a fact. Its not an assumption that I had a base ping of 500ms, its a fact. They are not reasons. They were conditions imposed to me, which I never asked for. Im not making assumptions, Im listing facts that contributed to what I did and the only assumptions here so far are that I made this on ill intent or that I was negligent. These are assumptions. Im not the one relying on them. The previous log sent by the player that plays as Claire is a counter argument by itself: Why Alexa has so much brute damage in comparison to burning? Because of course she was the target and not Claire. Again, check the log, it's all there.
I'm saying you were negligent in how you played, with your in-character choices leading to a sec officer going from practically full health to below 0, so crit, through only your actions.

You and you alone are you responsibe for the actions you take, and as much as you're insistent on blaming everything else from your lag to being ghouled to being deaf; you and only you chose to click that mouse button enough times that there's some 5+ different instances of you dealing damage to Clair over 20 seconds.
1jovemtr00 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:23 amIm being judged by opinions. Its an opinion that I was negligent and did this on ill intent. Me, on the other hand, listed alongside with the full log, FACTS and CONDITIONS IMPOSED TO ME that justified what I did. And again, of course I would do everything DIFFERENTLY if my conditions were normal and not imposed to me. You said that my actions broke the rules. Which action exactly broke what rule if I may ask?

You want the logs? Here's the logs.
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... attack.txt - Filtered to keys TagGamerGame2, Arkhanteal and 1jovemtr00
Spoiler:

[2023-07-15 02:57:36.590] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) attempted to handcuff TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: 8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:39.786] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) handcuffed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: 8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:40.445] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) grabbed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) passive grab (NEWHP: 8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:43.128] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is pickpocketing TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the emergency oxygen tank (left) (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:44.444] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is pickpocketing TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the hand tele (right) (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:44.963] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:45.599] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:46.935] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the emergency oxygen tank. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:47.957] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of Captain (Captain). (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:48.200] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the hand tele. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:48.817] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) grabbed Faverules/(Elena Levin) passive grab (NEWHP: 100)  (Bridge (111,139,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:48.860] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:49.767] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the energy gun. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:51.210] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 43)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:52.673] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) is stripping TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the medical satchel. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:56.714] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) has stripped TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) of the medical satchel. (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:57:57.683] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) grabbed Y3LL0WSAUL3ED/(Royce Maildread) passive grab (NEWHP: 100)  (Bridge (111,138,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:09.049] ATTACK: Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) stun attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 43)  (Fore Port Maintenance (71,166,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:55.639] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [plating] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (82,157,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:55.642] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 91.3)  (Fore Port Maintenance (82,157,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.044] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [maintenance access] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (82,154,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.054] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 68.8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (82,154,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.724] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 46.3)  (Fore Port Maintenance (85,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.891] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the laser (NEWHP: 46.3)  (Fore Port Maintenance (86,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:57.136] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [ice chasm] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (88,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:57.550] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [ice chasm] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (90,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:58.119] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [reinforced wall] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (93,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:58:58.570] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at [plating] with the laser from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (96,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:08.113] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Y0SH1_M4S73R/(Emma Ali) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (Fore Port Maintenance (82,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:08.120] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: 23.8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (82,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:11.255] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 43)  (Fore Port Maintenance (78,153,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.622] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) bumped into TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) and set them on fire. (Fore Port Maintenance (76,147,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.802] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug from Fore Port Maintenance (NEWHP: 2.8)  (Fore Port Maintenance (76,147,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.913] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: 43)  (Fore Port Maintenance (76,146,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:14.263] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 18.5)  (Fore Port Maintenance (76,146,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:15.235] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 11)  (Fore Port Maintenance (76,144,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:16.485] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Witherael/(Andrew Withers) with the incendiary slug from Port Primary Hallway (Port Primary Hallway (76,140,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:17.380] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) attacked Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with riot shotgun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -0.6)  (Port Primary Hallway (81,140,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:18.244] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) fired at Y0SH1_M4S73R/(Emma Ali) with the incendiary slug from Port Primary Hallway (Port Primary Hallway (86,140,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:18.457] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) shot Arkhanteal/(Clair Curie) with the incendiary slug (NEWHP: -0.6)  (Port Primary Hallway (86,140,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:34.482] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) punched TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -2)  (Laundry Room (71,133,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:37.750] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) grabbed TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) passive grab (NEWHP: -4.8)  (Laundry Room (71,131,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:38.742] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -7.9)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:39.774] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -10.9)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:39.776] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -19.2)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:40.593] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -22.6)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:40.596] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -32.3)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:41.493] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -32.3)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:41.495] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -42.1)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:43.423] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -45.6)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:43.424] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -57)  (Laundry Room (72,132,3))
[2023-07-15 02:59:44.705] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -57)  (Locker Room (72,135,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:45.807] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -61.4)  (Locker Room (72,137,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:46.854] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -67.4)  (Port Primary Hallway (72,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:46.857] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) got a stun punch with their previous punch TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -77.9)  (Port Primary Hallway (72,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:47.990] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -77.9)  (Port Primary Hallway (72,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:48.987] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -87.5)  (Port Primary Hallway (73,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:49.914] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -91.3)  (Port Primary Hallway (76,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:50.790] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -97.3)  (Port Primary Hallway (79,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:50.800] ATTACK: TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) has died (BRUTE: 190.5, BURN: 32.6, TOX: 0, OXY: 0.666667, CLONE: 0) (Port Primary Hallway (78,141,4))
[2023-07-15 02:59:51.630] ATTACK: 1jovemtr00/(Nicklas Winter) kicked TagGamerGame2/(Alexia Mccullough) (NEWHP: -109.8)  (Port Primary Hallway (79,141,4))
Here's some objective facts for you:
[2023-07-15 02:58:55.639] You aim at the floor and hit Clair with a laser
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.044] You aim at the floor and hit Clair with a laser
[2023-07-15 02:58:56.724] You aim at Clair and hit Clair with a laser
[2023-07-15 02:58:57.136] You aim at the floor and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:58:57.550] You aim at the floor and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:58:58.119] You aim at a wall and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:58:58.570] You aim at the floor and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:59:08.113] You aim at Emma Ali and hit Clair with an incendiary slug.
[2023-07-15 02:59:11.255] You aim at Alexia and hit nothing
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.622] You bump into Alexia and set them on fire, presumably being on fire yourself from your own incendiary round fire trail.
[2023-07-15 02:59:13.802] You aim at Clair and hit Alexia with an incendiary slug.
[2023-07-15 02:59:14.263] You attack Alexia with your shotgun in melee.
[2023-07-15 02:59:15.235] You attack Alexia with your shotgun in melee.
[2023-07-15 02:59:16.485] You shoot at Andrew Withers and hit nothing.
[2023-07-15 02:59:17.380] You attack Clair into crit with your shotgun in melee.
[2023-07-15 02:59:18.244] You shoot at Emma Ali and hit Clair with an incendiary slug.
[2023-07-15 02:59:34.482] to [2023-07-15 02:59:50.800] You punch Alexia to death.

Fact: Lagging is not an excuse for excessive friendly fire. It has never been an excuse for excessive friendly fire.
Fact: For over 20 seconds the attack logs show you repeatedly hitting Clair with friendly fire.
Fact: You only manage to hit Alexia once with a range attack and twice with melee before the final beatdown. You hit Claire five times with ranged attacks and once with melee.
Fact: The only time this would be acceptable is if it falls neatly into the package of the "sometimes SS13 shifts get chaotic and things happen by accedent when we play to a reasonable standard" exception.

Opinion/Fact: You're proof that the only fire more accurate than enemy fire, is friendly fire.

In your most recent post, you tag Clair down for what I can only paraphrase as collateral damage in your quest to gun down the heretic:
(Editor's note, the player is confused between Archie and the player they shot, and they think Archie is the other party.)
1jovemtr00 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:23 am ... But again, even though if [Clair was] the ghoul, [Clair wasn't] the target. I wasn't worried about [Claire] being a menace. Read my log as an example, I was taken down by the AI and a borg as a ghoul so there was heavy survelliance to deal with that kind of problem. So in comparison to the heretic herself, [Clair was] a much minor problem to deal with as a ghoul and I had no intent nor reason to take [Clair] down. Was an accident.
So I come all the way back to the starting point. From your ban reason:
... made no attempt to communicate or assess the situation, just started blasting, resulting in the officer dying ...
IC disabilities make the game harder. They make the game harder because the admin team don't allow players to rely on them as a crutch for shitty play. You don't get blasted by an explosion, become deaf and go "Yes! Now I don't have to talk to players and can just start shooting whenever I want because I can't hear them anyway!". That approach is a player looking to rid themselves of all responsibilities. Our roleplay environment doesn't work that way and you have just the same obligation to make reasonable and sound judgement calls when you're IC deaf, dumb and blind as you do when you're IC totally able-bodied.

Your choice to go in guns blazing is predicated on your IC disabilities, but you have not at any point in this appeal put forward any good reason why you started shooting and why you continued shooting over the next 20+ seconds. And I highlight that because what we have are excuses for why you hit the wrong target so many times.

The lag explains how you shot Claire; this isn't something the admin team takes into account because lagging players are expected to account for that in how they play. They shoulder the consequences when things go wrong if they try and battle through their own lag.

Your IC disabilities explain why you didn't speak first. But they don't explain what you did instead to gain as full and clear understanding of the situation as possible before acting. And you don't explain that either. You're just leaning on the "things were harder so I took the easy route and skipped my responsibilities as a player, negatively impacting the game for someone else" gambit.

Which is a fast way to find this appeal denial upheld.

So I'll give you one last chance to stop blaming your lag, stop blaming the admins and stop blaming everyone else around you and start coming up with the kind of stuff we can use to resolve this appeal in your favour:

Why did you make the choice to go in guns-blazing? Or in other words, what did you actually do, see, hear, read, etc. to confirm the situation was dire enough that you needed to fire so indiscriminately that you took Clair from full health to crit over about 20 seconds with 5 instances of friendly fire, and shot Alexia only once, when Alexia was handcuffed and being dragged by Clair.
So your whole argument there was basically this: Yes, your communication capacities were hampered on purpose but your problem. We have lag but its your problem. Yes, we point fingers and bwoink at you, cope. Stop "blaming " lag, even though the log shows very oddly that you shot your fellow security officer , set yourself on fire and even shot the floor multiple times. But hey, negligence! Shitty play! That character you were aiming at killed YOU and turned youself into a GHOUL and was constant menace to the crew. No reason to put it down of course!

Fact: Lagging is not an excuse for excessive friendly fire. It has never been an excuse for excessive friendly fire. - I agree with you. It's not an excuse, it's a fact. The excessive friendly fire was the result of a 500ms ping base. I never said there wasn't excessive shot, I stated the reason it happened. Wether you like or not, it was what happened. You saying otherwise doesn't change the FACT that when I performed actions with that base ping, they were delayed. Or do you think I intended to set myself on fire too?
Fact: For over 20 seconds the attack logs show you repeatedly hitting Clair with friendly fire. Read above. Still waiting for a single log that points a fact that I was negligent or intended to shoot Claire and put her down or even considered her a menace at ANY time. Read my logs, I was doing VERY little the whole round and playing what you labelled as "conservatively" until that point.
Fact: You only manage to hit Alexia once with a range attack and twice with melee before the final beatdown. You hit Claire five times with ranged attacks and once with melee. This alongside with the logs provided by the player controlling Claire showing the difference between the range attacks and melee points to my "side" so to speak. Thanks, I appreciate it. Proves one more time with FACTS that the target was always the heretic.
Fact: The only time this would be acceptable is if it falls neatly into the package of the "sometimes SS13 shifts get chaotic and things happen by accedent when we play to a reasonable standard" exception. Every round things get chaotic and that one was no different. And again, "resonable standard exception". Its up to one's interpretation. Again, opinions, not facts. What is resonable to me could not be as resonable to your or even another admin right? ( there is an example coming below)

The last paragraph: "Show me what your HEAR AND READ gave me a good laugh, with all the respect. Yeah I will give you a glimpse of what I " HEARD" AND "READ "after I just uploaded my logs above, which of course, none of you even bothered to check (sorry, it really seems like it) otherwise you wouldn't ask for such a thing. But hey, here it is:
Common] The Automated Announcement System coldly states, "Gui die caizount tha chaoandqu xiang her"
[Security] Jeff Gaiman exclaims, "In bentan zhuou ti ar!"
[Security] Septimus states, "Hin yan zenghi ar in ran. Se ertongzhang"
[Common] Slim Jim Ramsey says, "Are me ing ea our are shuai erangion tuanze ted hadhahaingdiaoa"
[Security] Maya Janette says, "Ed had thier tha. Chuang eve"
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) says, "Shang edzhei kuo"
[Common] Tyron Williams says, "Cankairaoera e."
Nicklas Winter says, "Cant understand"
[Common] OSI-826 says, "Zhang bingrangeveduanhethi"
[Security] Jeff Gaiman says, "Gennaiba. Me ga buthi nd ted hat"
[Common] OSI-826 says, "Cheng"
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) says, "Onareanhen tan henchou tun entter kaihe"
[Common] Slim Jim Ramsey says, "Qiu luanbiall zhou eveournd our. Zhuang"
[Common] Tyron Williams says, "Gengionnot."
[Security] Septimus states, "Ithqiao her is"
Nicklas Winter says, "Alexia speak my language"
[Common] June Creighton meows, "Feng"
[Common] June Creighton meows, "Eazhua"
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) says, "Th arallin cei. Ntantaikuang bang ngye zei mou ent ing"
[Common] June Creighton meows, "Te han"
[Security] Septimus states, "Ve vere zhong"
[Common] June Creighton meows, "Wang"
[Common] June Creighton meows, "Dang"
Alexia Mccullough points at Captain (Captain).
[Common] OSI-826 says, "Ere tha. Fayu ou. Ma hichao nd"
[Security] Jeff Gaiman says, "Wa shengalerechi entmandun"
You press the power button and start up Nicklas Winter (Security Officer).
[Common] Ei-Skee hisses, "Re"
[Common] Floorboi states, "Ere he rui miu her"
PDA message from Captain (Captain), "no idea what you are saying" (Reply)
*beep*
Alexia Mccullough screams!

The above was after I was turned into a ghoul and actually capable of reading something. But yeah, tell me again how reading ONLY that kind of text during a whole round was just an excuse.

If everything that I stated was so off as you say and If I was so negligent and made such a shitty play like you said, why you haven't just ruled out the appeal and moved on? Because you know what I stated is accurate and you know that this was an overraction by the other admin and if you played this for quite a while you know that lag and not being able to communicate matters. And to rule out lag and put on the players shoulders as an excuse is not fair. Every day there are lag issues. Last night, as usual, I played the 3 rounds per night that I can per day at Manuel. All of them were laggy. Everyone complained. Want players to respond better? Well, we need less lag. Want players to interact more? How about for a so called "MRP" server to have a bit less of chaos and don't hamper our communications capacities?
Imagine saying that connection problems doesn't matter in an online game. Imagine that not being able to understand any text whatsoever that others are sending to you doesn't matter in a game that uses TEXT to communicate with others...
The red marked text then contradicts everything you and the other admin said?

This is a subjective argument the (roleplay environment) and again based on opinions.For me, this server is very LRP. Also, it's not what both my round logs and the logs you and the player controlling Claire provided says. All Im gonna say for the sake of finesse is it's quite rich to see this after some days that I ahelped another player shoving my character over and over again and robbing my ID without saying a SINGLE WORD and the response I got from the ticket was :" Its an IC issue". Nice "roleplay environment". By the way, he could speak and hear just fine! The OOC afterwards where another admin replied was: "It depends on the admin really". ( The example I mentioned at the beginning of the post, and I ask: What "resonable standard exception"?)

You wanted IC reasons for acting the way I did? As I said, they were on the logs too. Very simple:

Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) exclaims, "Evestgaoxunne shengoul arhen!"
You're kicked onto your side by Alexia Mccullough (as Captain)!
You're shoved by Alexia Mccullough (as Captain)!
Your armor was penetrated!
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) lacerates you in the chest with the bloody blade!
Your security uniform starts to fall apart!
Your chest is cut open, slowly leaking blood!
Your right leg is ripped open, veins spurting blood!
Your senses sharpen as your body tenses up from the wounds you've sustained!
Your heartbeat thrashes wildly trying to keep up with your bloodloss, but it's getting better.
Your armor was penetrated!3
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) tears you in the chest with the bloody blade!
Your security uniform starts to fall apart!
The chest on your security uniform is torn away!
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) rends you in the chest with the bloody blade!
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) dices you in the chest with the bloody blade!
Your chest is ripped open, veins spurting blood!
[Common] Megan Arthursdottir says, "Kuangshowa atwang henlaiduo omeza lourereniao haour inthi"
Your armor was penetrated!5
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) lacerates you in the chest with the bloody blade!
You feel your heart slow down...
OOC: Leif.Nobody: no i am baaad
Your damaged security uniform starts to fall apart!
seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
Nicklas Winter has died at Arrival Shuttle Hallway.
You have died. Barring complete bodyloss, you can in most cases be revived by other players. If you do not wish to be brought back, use the "Do Not Resuscitate" verb in the ghost tab.
Full Metal Jackie says something but you cannot hear her.
Slim Jim Ramsey says something but you cannot hear him.2
Megan Arthursdottir says something but you cannot hear her.
DEAD: Isaiah Fulton says, "now that the wiz is sdead"
Emerald Bromson says something but you cannot hear her.
Your armor has softened a hit to your right leg!
You suddenly remember how to speak.
Your adrenaline rush dies off, and the pain from your wounds come aching back in...
You are the Eldritch Horror.
For more info, read the panel. You can always come back to it using the button in the top left.
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: Assist your master.
You are a shambling corpse returned to this plane through the Gates of the Mansus.
Your master is Alexia Mccullough. Assist them to all ends.
You're too exhausted to keep going...
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) exclaims, "Evestgaoxunne shengoul arhen!"
Your armor softens the blow!
You're kicked by Alexia Mccullough (as Captain)!
[Security] Jeff Gaiman exclaims, "Xiaoniang chuan. Chuoheng duankeibut andth ithti terdai teror du!"
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) analyzes Nicklas Winter's vitals.
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) starts to apply the suture on Nicklas Winter.
Alexia Mccullough (as Captain) applies the suture on Nicklas Winter's chest.2
The ShadyCigs Deluxe beeps, "Gang forto ithang inpaond miao an ze."

Septimus announces:
As a reminder, Alexia Mccullough is a heretic of the flesh. Avoid them, for they may want your organs.

Imposing an ultimatum because you have a certain status to someone is very rude. I have been assertive but respectful. Telling me it's a last post beause this dreaded for way too long is fine but trying to intimidate me or anyone is a bad take.If that wasn't intended it's fine but reading the way you putted it I interpreted this way. Apologies in advance if it wasn't the case. It's just a video-game after all.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #694773

Then there is no further progress we can make here.

By failing to do your own due diligence to properly understand a situation, you ended up shooting a sec officer to crit in an attempt to kill a heretic they had arrested and handcuffed, and killed a heretic that was arrested and handcuffed.

Having IC disabilities does not excuse this. You weren't attacked, you weren't acting in self defense, you were the aggressor. When you initiate conflict that results in other players dying, you must have a good IC reason for doing so.

Your IC reason of thinking Clair might have been ghouled is one thing you out forward, but you have provided no examples or evidence that would lead anyone to believe Clair was ghouled.

You failed to use one of the key senses you had left: sight. You didn't stop and examine the situation enough to gain a proper understanding of the situation.

Having IC disabilities requires you to work harder to establish the facts before acting. You can't just blindly run into a situation, kill them all and let God sort them out. You failed in any way to do even the bare minimum of due diligence to mitigate your personal responsibility for if things went wrong.

You killed someone that didn't warrant being killed - an arrested player. You crit a sec officer, who later died in medical nor long after.

You have not appropriately justified this decision.

For all this combined, you broke the rules and got a note.

For your attitude towards it all, you got a 1 hour cooldown ban to hopefully chill and reflect on your actions and the outcome.

I would have probably given you a day ban for this. So the punishment isn't excessive in my eyes.

The facts appear accurate. The note does not misrepresent the situation enough that it is patently unfair or would mislead another admin.

So there's really nowhere else left to go here. I tried my best to guide you down a path that would extract what myself and TheBibleMelts needed to change the note or even overturn it entirely.

You failed to work with me and wasted your time discussing and arguing irrelevant points that even if true don't change this note or ban. You did not listen and stubbornly stuck to your guns despite my patience dealing with an appeal that has wasted more of my time than your entire ban duration.

Think before you act next time. You and you alone are responsible not only for your own actions but also your own ignorance and the outcomes of said ignorance when combined with your actions.