Administration General Feedback

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby onleavedontatme » Tue May 16, 2017 1:07 pm #294352

I'm sure there are edge cases, which is why I said 90%, but keeping OOC information out of the round is frankly impossible, and making sure people have a good time and feel like they're treated fairly usually outweighs the need to hide things from them.



User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue May 16, 2017 8:49 pm #294637

90% is a statistic you pulled from thin air. You can't back up this number or confirm it in anyway. Keeping OOC information out of the round isn't that hard. Most code related additions adhere to this very well.
There really isn't a reason to do what you say you are doing for the "feeling" of anything. We answered adminhelps vaguely about that stuff for years during that limbo zone when you were gone from the community and everything worked fine. I really don't know why you are arguing so hard to basically pick the lazy way out. This game is about suspense and putting you into situations where you don't know everything, but you take some of that out for basically no reason. Sometimes people aren't going to have a good time when they are killed by a traitor or what not, that's just the way the game goes. Not everyone has a good time each round and there's really no reason to inject this OOC information into the round to make them feel better in anyway really. They should adminhelp of course in case it's not a traitor but then wait to the end of the round like everyone else to see why X did Y.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Qbopper » Tue May 16, 2017 9:04 pm #294640

I try to say something "I'll look into it" - it keeps people satisfied in that I'm not ignoring them, it doesn't give them info on who's an antag in case they get back in the round, and if I know the person in question is an antag then I can just move on

It's not perfect and they can usually find out on their own as a ghost if X is an antag but I've always felt the one word "valid" or "X is a traitor" responses were unnecessary
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Nilons » Tue May 16, 2017 9:20 pm #294652

Qbopper wrote:I try to say something "I'll look into it" - it keeps people satisfied in that I'm not ignoring them, it doesn't give them info on who's an antag in case they get back in the round, and if I know the person in question is an antag then I can just move on

It's not perfect and they can usually find out on their own as a ghost if X is an antag but I've always felt the one word "valid" or "X is a traitor" responses were unnecessary


This

When I send an ahelp into the void its the worst, if an admin confirms they got it and will deal with it as they see fit I'm satiated in my need for justice
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:53 pm
Location: Western Freedonia
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Owegno » Tue May 16, 2017 10:07 pm #294676

Qbopper wrote:I try to say something "I'll look into it" - it keeps people satisfied in that I'm not ignoring them, it doesn't give them info on who's an antag in case they get back in the round, and if I know the person in question is an antag then I can just move on

It's not perfect and they can usually find out on their own as a ghost if X is an antag but I've always felt the one word "valid" or "X is a traitor" responses were unnecessary


This is bad since we ban people for dealing with an issue IC after they had it dealt with OOC, I used to do it but I realized how bad it is. If you say looking into it that person has no idea if they are allowed to retaliate against their murderer without getting banned, but if you tell them its valid or yeah that guy is an antag they know they can go and handle it IC since it wasn't solved OOC.

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue May 16, 2017 10:23 pm #294683

But if they weren't wrong about retaliating, then it was never an OOC issue to begin with.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby bandit » Wed May 17, 2017 6:22 am #294839

belatedly

Kor wrote:What is wrong with this question in your mind?


Because 99% of the time when people say "OH WELL IN THAT CASE CAN I KILL SOMEONE WHO DOES THIS?" they leave out all the context of the situation and reduce it to a blanket "can I jump straight to murder please please plz" whine. Context matters, just because a particular fight was escalated enough that killing is on the table doesn't mean you can kill someone who toolboxes you once.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby onleavedontatme » Wed May 17, 2017 11:28 am #294934

Reread qboppers question. It is "so its okay to kill him once I get cloned" not "so I can kill anyone ever in future rounds"

There isnt context missing if you are asking whether you can retaliate against a specific person who just killed you.

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby NikNakFlak » Wed May 17, 2017 12:02 pm #294940

Yes but that's not always what's asked

It's "is he an antag"
or
"So he's a traitor right?"

And as I said, it basically allllllllllll boils down to
Admin judgement of the situation. Dont take the lazy way out. Dont take the kor route
REDACTED
pm for deets

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby onleavedontatme » Wed May 17, 2017 12:08 pm #294941

Yes but that's not always what's asked


That's great, but I asked Qbopper about a very specific question

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby NikNakFlak » Wed May 17, 2017 12:10 pm #294942

I feel like qbopper brought up something less related to the debate. Not exactly what was being discussed.

You still havent backed up your 90% number
REDACTED
pm for deets

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby onleavedontatme » Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm #294943

NikNakFlak wrote:I feel like qbopper brought up something less related to the debate. Not exactly what was being discussed.


Then why are you trying to frame it in the debate?

NikNakFlak wrote:You still havent backed up your 90% number


What is there to back up? "Like 90%" is clearly an estimate, such as saying "almost always" or "most of the time."

If you actually want a massive list of actions that are both usually bannable unless the person acting is a traitor, and also an acceptable reason to kill someone, I'm sure I could make one, but if feels more like you just want to fight me for whatever reason.

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Qbopper » Wed May 17, 2017 1:02 pm #294962

Owegno wrote:
Qbopper wrote:I try to say something "I'll look into it" - it keeps people satisfied in that I'm not ignoring them, it doesn't give them info on who's an antag in case they get back in the round, and if I know the person in question is an antag then I can just move on

It's not perfect and they can usually find out on their own as a ghost if X is an antag but I've always felt the one word "valid" or "X is a traitor" responses were unnecessary


This is bad since we ban people for dealing with an issue IC after they had it dealt with OOC, I used to do it but I realized how bad it is. If you say looking into it that person has no idea if they are allowed to retaliate against their murderer without getting banned, but if you tell them its valid or yeah that guy is an antag they know they can go and handle it IC since it wasn't solved OOC.


See, that's a valid point, but I don't know what to do about it

I don't like telling people "X is valid" because that often leads to people wanting to get out of cloning, gear up, and murder their killer right away - I know a lot of the admins don't mind that but something about it rubs me the wrong way

Most of the time someone asking if X killing them was valid is "is that valid of them or should they be banned" and not "is X antag so I can retaliate" (from my experience on sybil at least). In that case, people appreciate the "looking into it" response because it shows I'm checking the situation out - they don't care if they can get cloned and kill X, they just wanted to bring it to my attention in case it was a nonantag for whatever reason.

It's not perfect and you're not wrong but it's usually not an issue for me, and if it is people will just make sure to ask if they can retaliate andfter being cloned or not

EDIT: also kor/niknak I feel like this debate would be better suited to a policy thread/something in the admin forums than cluttering up admin feedback
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby bandit » Wed May 17, 2017 3:44 pm #295049

Kor wrote:Reread qboppers question. It is "so its okay to kill him once I get cloned" not "so I can kill anyone ever in future rounds"

There isnt context missing if you are asking whether you can retaliate against a specific person who just killed you.


Oh never mind I misread.

idk, I do use "it's valid" and I have never gotten this question (that I remember) related to my saying that, it's almost always brought up in response to my calling something an IC issue or escalated or whatever
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby NikNakFlak » Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm #295203

I do want to fight you. I feel like you say things as if its your way or the high way. That only you are right. You estimated a completely random number honestly. We didnt tell people anyone was antag for literally years.

I disagree with you and at most the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time". You are obviously not going to agree with my view and I definitely dont agree with yours but in the end, admin to admin, they are really going to do whatever they want.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Qbopper » Wed May 17, 2017 9:57 pm #295223

NikNakFlak wrote:I do want to fight you. I feel like you say things as if its your way or the high way. That only you are right. You estimated a completely random number honestly. We didnt tell people anyone was antag for literally years.

I disagree with you and at most the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time". You are obviously not going to agree with my view and I definitely dont agree with yours but in the end, admin to admin, they are really going to do whatever they want.


Qbopper wrote:EDIT: also kor/niknak I feel like this debate would be better suited to a policy thread/something in the admin forums than cluttering up admin feedback


like really valid complaints aside this is getting a little bit personal
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby oranges » Wed May 17, 2017 10:46 pm #295252

It really isn't

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Nilons » Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 am #295293

NikNakFlak wrote:I disagree with you and at most the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time".


NikNakFlak wrote:the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time".

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
1.
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"

Intentionally making his arguments seem much simpler than they are so that you can knock them down without effort is intellectually dishonest you pink fraud
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Qbopper » Thu May 18, 2017 12:58 am #295320

Oranges wrote:It really isn't


argue what you want, either way this isn't the place for it
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby NikNakFlak » Thu May 18, 2017 5:13 am #295383

Nilons wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:I disagree with you and at most the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time".


NikNakFlak wrote:the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time".

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
1.
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"

Intentionally making his arguments seem much simpler than they are so that you can knock them down without effort is intellectually dishonest you pink fraud


he literally said
I'm sure there are edge cases, which is why I said 90%

which in itself isn't a great argument because it uses an in-factual number. But please Nilons, continue being the most autistic 10 year old on the forums.
REDACTED
pm for deets

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby onleavedontatme » Thu May 18, 2017 12:33 pm #295453

I feel like you say things as if its your way or the high way.


I disagree with you and at most the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time".


I genuinely do not understand. Line one of your post you complain I don't respect others views and don't leave room for peoples judgement, and line two of the post you complain I acknowledge your views and I don't argue enough by saying there is room for judgement.

What is your end game here?

User avatar
peoplearestrange
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby peoplearestrange » Thu May 18, 2017 1:26 pm #295471

Can you two not take your personal grievances to PM's or at least IRC?
Not really general feedback anymore.
/tg/stations' Forum Mother
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

User avatar
Aloraydrel
 
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Aloraydrel » Thu May 18, 2017 1:30 pm #295475

Seek help

User avatar
captain sawrge
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby captain sawrge » Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm #295476

peoplearestrange wrote:Can you two not take your personal grievances to PM's or at least IRC?
Not really general feedback anymore.

Who are you
Where did you come from
Image

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Nilons » Thu May 18, 2017 3:28 pm #295519

NikNakFlak wrote:
Nilons wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:I disagree with you and at most the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time".


NikNakFlak wrote:the only response you give me is "well yea not AAALLL the time".

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
1.
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"

Intentionally making his arguments seem much simpler than they are so that you can knock them down without effort is intellectually dishonest you pink fraud


he literally said
I'm sure there are edge cases, which is why I said 90%

which in itself isn't a great argument because it uses an in-factual number. But please Nilons, continue being the most autistic 10 year old on the forums.


I will continue you fun hating cuck
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby danno » Thu May 18, 2017 4:40 pm #295541

love this thread
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
Aloraydrel
 
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Aloraydrel » Thu May 18, 2017 6:09 pm #295586

Why can't niknak be my friend?

User avatar
TheColdTurtle
 
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby TheColdTurtle » Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm #295589

Niknak is 2 cool for friends
Image
Image

User avatar
Haevacht
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am
Byond Username: Capital_H

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Haevacht » Sat May 20, 2017 1:58 am #296473

admins have been better in general since kev lost sound
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.

User avatar
Lazengann
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 pm
Byond Username: Lazengann

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Lazengann » Fri May 26, 2017 1:29 am #299018

If coders can interfere with rounds and do TC trades, does that just make them superior admins that don't have to listen to adminhelps and don't have feedback threads?

lzimann
 
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:13 am
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby lzimann » Fri May 26, 2017 1:47 am #299023

People with coder rank shouldn't really be interfering with the round at all.

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby BeeSting12 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 am #299026

I've seen coders do some pretty cool events. One time phil (i think) gave me some cool objectives back during lowpop bagil. Uncreative shit shouldn't be done as a coder tho
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

User avatar
Lazengann
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 pm
Byond Username: Lazengann

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Lazengann » Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 am #299033

Cyberboss let someone TC trade to become a securitron, which spent the round being unstoppable and stunning and cuffing EVERYBODY. Which got me dragged away and murdered by a traitor in maintenence, removing me from the round. I thought it was IcePacks so I was going to post in his feedback thread(as I did not know it was a TC trade I thought it was just adminfuckery) but it was Cyberboss who we can't leave feedback about I guess.

User avatar
D&B
 
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am
Location: *teleports behind you*
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby D&B » Fri May 26, 2017 2:17 am #299048

I don't know if he still does it but WJhonsthon once did map revotes just because we got cere and another time locked ooc when another admin was on because they missed the end round announcement.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?

J_Madison wrote:that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you

ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby NikNakFlak » Fri May 26, 2017 2:32 am #299056

D&B wrote:I don't know if he still does it but WJhonsthon once did map revotes just because we got cere and another time locked ooc when another admin was on because they missed the end round announcement.

he has good history of proper admin conduct with coder rank
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby oranges » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:27 am #308202

there's still not enough admins

User avatar
bman
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby bman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:00 am #308207

there's too many admins and only a couple of them log in at all
pryce bax.
Image
Image

User avatar
Lazengann
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 pm
Byond Username: Lazengann

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Lazengann » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:08 am #308208

It's not like having more admins costs money bman

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Nilons » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 pm #308263

Fukk admin stop ban me
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Qbopper » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:59 pm #308398

I don't know when other people have school shit but my exams are next week so I don't have much time and when I do I'm not in a good place to be adminning, but yeah this can be a problem
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
IrishWristWatch0
 
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: Vitals only.
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby IrishWristWatch0 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:25 pm #309711

nigga we all quit
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗

<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish

Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words

420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass

Lzimann's best friend.

° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °


╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Nilons » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:01 pm #309719

FUKK ADMIN STOPP BAN ME
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by Lumbermancer on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:34 am.

Ivuchnu
 
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:07 am
Byond Username: Ivuchnu

General admin feedback, mostly concerning Manuel

Postby Ivuchnu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 pm #567639

I still wanna play the game, but for that to be enjoyable activity there needs to be some admin consistency in either good judgement making all the time or ability to admit when bad ones happen. My small feedback follows for some admins and their actions. Does anyone think that I should have created complaint thread for any of those where I am involved?

  • TheMidnightRose - I got bwoinked by Rose over placing healing virus pills at arrivals. Issue raised in ticket was not explained very well, but after I made policy thread touching arrivals neutrality subject, I do agree that someone slipping poison in arrivals pills pile might be a problematic thing. I have little trouble avoiding arrivals specifically in favor of placing my pills somewhere more public.
  • Vekter - I strongly believe if not for my activity on forum about virus pills & Rose thing, I'd not be bwoinked during 139996, leading to me basically ragequitting from TG. Could it be form of harassment over past grudges? I'd like to hear Vekter explain why should I use chemical fridge only as I've been asked to in ticket during 139996.
  • RaveRadbury - first impression were obnoxious meme votes spammed whenever Rave is online. Later on I came to believe that Rave is good admin. That opinion started to shift once I saw Rave's comments in pill related thread where I tried to get some good opinions on what the fuck powergaming is. Now my stance is "I don't want RaveRadbury as GM railroading me through their carefully crafted plot". Fiasco with rock's security ban over rock helping with removal of hostiles reinforces that further. Heretic rearmed with essential antag tool after confused rock manages to destroy that is another example for how much railroading is important for Rave.
  • Dr. Aura - Dr. "literally who" Aura who comes to metagrudgingly ban rock as requested by Rave. Extremely bad ban from non-Manuelmin.

I want to play with those people still adminning, I don't want to alter my playstyle much unless there's more than few people agreeing on it being disruptive and I want answers for issues I just brought up.
Last edited by Ivuchnu on Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heal w. water/starlight/rads +self-resp

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: General admin feedback, mostly concerning Manuel

Postby Vekter » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:04 pm #567641

Ivuchnu wrote:
  • TheMidnightRose - I got bwoinked by Rose over placing healing virus pills at arrivals. Issue raised in ticket was not explained very well, but after I made policy thread touching arrivals neutrality subject, I do agree that someone slipping poison in arrivals pills pile might be a problematic thing. I have little trouble avoiding arrivals specifically in favor of placing my pills somewhere more public.
  • Vekter - I strongly believe if not for my activity on forum about virus pills & Rose thing, I'd not be bwoinked during 139996, leading to me basically ragequitting from TG. Could it be form of harassment over past grudges? I'd like to hear Vekter explain why should I use chemical fridge only as I've been asked to in ticket during 139996.


We were asked not to bwoink for this anymore because it's considered too HRP. I don't have a grudge with you at all and I'm not really sure why you'd think that.
Image
Image


Spoiler:
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

Ivuchnu
 
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:07 am
Byond Username: Ivuchnu

Re: Administration General Feedback

Postby Ivuchnu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:09 pm #567642

Thanks!
Heal w. water/starlight/rads +self-resp

Previous

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users