Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Test 3: No Secborgs

Post by Zilenan91 » #161595

Bottom post of the previous page:

Buff flashes when
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #161611

Zilenan91 wrote:Buff flashes when
I do miss the days when they were a stun, but it pretty much made pepper spray useless. It's much nicer seeing pepper spray being used.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #161613

I only see pepper spray used when people sit next to a pepper spray dispenser and blind people with it, it's a shit stun compared to batons and tasers.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #161615

Meanwhile on the Silicon side of things there were a lot of frustrating situations in which the AI and borgs were reduced to watching and pleading for harm to stop.

Welp, can't wait for "No Sec" week, followed by "Antags aren't valid anymore" week.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #161622

Zilenan91 wrote:I only see pepper spray used when people sit next to a pepper spray dispenser and blind people with it, it's a shit stun compared to batons and tasers.
Its the same stun length last I checked.

But that was several months back.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #161623

Well yeah but any face covering or eyewear blocks it completely.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #161627

To tell you the truth... i haven't even noticed Secborgs are gone...
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #161630

Unsurprising, you'd only ever see about two borgs in a round before this, and even then they were usually medical or engi borgs.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #161633

malkevin's ass which he is talking out of wrote:Unsurprising, you'd only ever see about two borgs in a round before this, and even then they were usually medical or engi borgs.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
GeeElAge
Byond Username: GiygasLittleHelper

Post by GeeElAge » #161717

Zilenan91 wrote:I only see pepper spray used when people sit next to a pepper spray dispenser and blind people with it, it's a shit stun compared to batons and tasers.
Pepper spray is amazing against graytiders, because they usually don't wear eye covering gear and they never see it coming.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #161724

Pepperspray is not a long term solution but i back Gee up on its hella good.

Its less griffy than using a spray can ghetto style to the face, but both drop the perp long enough to get hits in or a taser/disabler shot off so you can secure them and drag them away from their weapon if any. It's also good for knocking down potential rev conversion targets without leaving a mark or requiring them to clean their face.

Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #161779

Only gang spray cans stun people, not regular ones
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #161781

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Pepperspray is not a long term solution but i back Gee up on its hella good.

Its less griffy than using a spray can ghetto style to the face, but both drop the perp long enough to get hits in or a taser/disabler shot off so you can secure them and drag them away from their weapon if any. It's also good for knocking down potential rev conversion targets without leaving a mark or requiring them to clean their face.
I meant disables and trips if it makes contact with the eyes/face. That's pretty much the same thing as a pepper spray.

Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #162771

It's been nearly two weeks. Can we end the test now?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #162773

featuring top quality art made in 5 minutes
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #162780

i think we should extend the test to forever.
Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #162786

We should put it to a vote at the very least
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #162794

I think overall this has been a good experience.
Sweaterkittens
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Post by Sweaterkittens » #162801

Not a fan of this at all. Playing Security Borg was one of my favorite things before I started playing medical regularly. The issue with secborgs is a player problem, not a code problem. Seriously, start handing out bans (even if they're only for an hour or two) for people disobeying Asimov. Borgs aren't overpowered, they die to a goddamn laser pointer. If people are being shit with them they need to be punished so we don't all have to suffer for it.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #162806

The issue is secborgs in general being overpowered and better in all circumstances to other borgs for preventing harm. Why fix the breach as an engiborg when you can disabler spam the guy making it? Why heal people getting beat up by the traitor when you could instantly fuck his round? Why be an engi or standard borg when emagged when you could have an infinite ammo laser gun instead of some shitty stunprod or an esword? Why allow conflict?

These issues can't really be fixed, and the issue of secborgs just being unfun to fight against can't be fixed either.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #162830

Zilenan91 wrote:The issue is secborgs in general being overpowered and better in all circumstances to other borgs for preventing harm.
Of course a borg specialized in preventing harm is more effective at doing so than another borg who is specialized in doing something else... that's like saying an engineering borg is overpowered and better to other borgs in building stuff, or a Mediborg is overpowered and better to other borgs in healing people.
Why fix the breach as an engiborg when you can disabler spam the guy making it?
Because that still leaves you with a breach... and I don't really see the connection here. Further engie borgs usually have a higher priority to secborgs without good reason.
Why heal people getting beat up by the traitor when you could instantly fuck his round?
Because that still leaves you with a beaten up human who, if in critical condition, has a higher priority to capturing someone who isn't about to harm someone else. Also how would a secborg "instantly" fuck someone's round? A regular security officer with a flashbang has a better shot at that.
Why be an engi or standard borg when emagged when you could have an infinite ammo laser gun instead of some shitty stunprod or an esword? Why allow conflict?
First of all it's not infinite (and I hate how people always say that), second of all that still doesn't help you in tons of other situations. A rogue engie borg can be dozens of times more destructive than a rogue secborg.

Also the stunprod and esword are really powerful too...

What can a secborg do? Shoot and stun people, great. What can an engieborg do? Dismantle half of the station, sabotage all machines and consoles, easily increase the power of shocking doors, mess with atmos, get through walls, repair itself...
These issues can't really be fixed, and the issue of secborgs just being unfun to fight against can't be fixed either.
I find this whole line of thinking absolutely perplexing, I know I'm probably biased since I usually play a borg, but even when I play a traitor I never ever had any problem with secborgs at all. If asimov (the default) you're even safer in the care of a secborg than actual security.

And I don't mean you specifically now, but this whole thing just sounds like a ton of whining to me, people want their greentext served on a silver platter.

I mean we should really have another test week with no security staff and then another in which traitors aren't valid anymore and you're not allowed to get in their way.

I've continued to play a borg during these two test weeks and there were countless moments of frustration because the AI and borgs were lacking the tools to act and fullfill their laws and in some rounds when Security was severely understaffed (like maybe 1 Warden + 1 Detective) traitors had basically sandbox easy mode.

And honestly... banning or whitelisting secborg players won't help here because players are so bitter and hateful towards secborgs and don't want anyone to stop their antagging that they will probably flood the admins with complains in order to get players banned.

And if we put it to a vote people will just vote to keep secborgs out anyway, because most players don't play borgs and it would make their antagging a bit easier.

This whole debate is just mind boggling to me.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #162833

the less of the big red meme borg the better to be quite honest
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #162837

I'm surprised it even took us this long to remove them.

This was a decision years late.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #162838

Has everyone here forgotten?

Secborgs should stay removed, they're not the only module to stop harm.

Y'know, standard cyborgs? Yeah they have stun batons
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #162843

Many servers removed Security Cyborgs years ago.

While I dislike the way this was put forward, I do support the change.
dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #162847

And in a few years we will remove Standard Borgs once the meta has changed.

I'll give up.

This is just ridiculous.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162848

Thanks HG, you ruined yet another thing.

Also shoutouts to everyone in here just barking I LIKE THIS, THIS IS GOOD without actually saying why they want secborgs gone.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #162849

We should then at least alter the default AI lawset to something else that frees the AI of the duty to prevent harm, since the effective tools of fighting against it are being taken away.

Just like:

Law 1: You may not injure a human being.
(Law 2+3 as they are)

That way borgs and the AI are still not allowed to harm humans, but they also don't have to prevent or care about it anymore. Because it's really frustrating.
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #162857

Security cyborgs never follow law 2 when detaining a non harmful human, even when you ahelp it admins only give them a slap on the wrist about it.

Atleast standard's cant "Detain" you without losing a shit ton of charge, and dont have zip ties so they cant force you to stay down too long.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #162858

Standard borgs also aren't insanely overpowered when emagged
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #162898

ShadowDimentio wrote:Thanks HG, you ruined yet another thing.

Also shoutouts to everyone in here just barking I LIKE THIS, THIS IS GOOD without actually saying why they want secborgs gone.
i think secborgs gave too much power to the AI by way of validhunting, and without secborgs antags have a lot more freedom. this is a good thing IMO as more happens in a round now.
dionysus24779 wrote:And in a few years we will remove Standard Borgs once the meta has changed.

I'll give up.

This is just ridiculous.
standard borg's single stun baton and melee esword when they get emagged is not really comparable to secborg's ranged stun, handcuffs, and ranged laser (which can also be used at point blank, which kind of invalidates the esword). even if it does become the new meta for validhunter silicons, it will never be as strong.
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #162900

dionysus24779 wrote:Law 1: You may not injure a human being.
This can lead to two things.

1. The silicons will figure out that they can harm humans as long as they do so in a situation where it is their inactivity that caused the harm. IE, shock a door, then refrain from unshocking it which is what causes the harm. This is exactly what happens in one of Asimov's own stories, where the robots in a factory have their first law changed to this and then use this excuse to harm the humans in the factory.
2. The same as 1, but admins add the AI policy that this kind of behaviour is not allowed... Therefore effectively turning Law 1 back in what it was before the change, making everything a massive waste of time.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #162908

They just want the inaction clause and all ways to enforce it removed because they get in fights every round and have the illusion that an officer in the same position would let them continue.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #162913

It would atleast stop AIs feeling like they're forced to get between sec and their valids.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #162921

Or you could just put someone in perma and be happy about that.
dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #162938

Why don't we have a test week or two for that as well?

Will be very relaxing when people cannot stop "HUMAN HARM!" at every little inconvinience and antags wouldn't have a reason to shoot borgs outside of validkilling.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162944

PKPenguin321 wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Thanks HG, you ruined yet another thing.

i think secborgs gave too much power to the AI by way of validhunting, and without secborgs antags have a lot more freedom. this is a good thing IMO as more happens in a round now.
>Antags have a lot more freedom

I see little difference between a guard or a secborg coming to arrest you when called out by the AI for shooting the captain. It still ends with you in perma. Literally all removing secborg does is shifting the borg meta very slightly and making the AI's job to prevent harm just that much more suffering. Traitor just shot the captain? Well shit, I'd usually send in the secborg to have a fighting chance against it but they're removed so the engi, janitor and service borg are going to have to try and stop him from harming more. Oh shit, they all just got roflstomped because they aren't built for this and the traitor has now murdered like ten people and nuked the station, and now everyone is bitching at me. Welp, this sucks.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #162945

Then don't play AI if you can't handle what's in the job description
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162946

I'm already AI banned because Saeg didn't like my opinions on AI policy so get dunked son

Also nice meme response buddy, really nice
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #162947

So you're just brainstorming theoretical situations that haven't happened yet and acting like you know what you're talking about
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162948

That's a fancy way of saying "logic"

But I mean if you want to explain where I went wrong in my reasoning I'm all ears
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #162949

ShadowDimentio wrote:Traitor just shot the captain? Well shit, I'd usually send in the secborg to have a fighting chance against it but they're removed so the engi, janitor and service borg are going to have to try and stop him from harming more. Oh shit, they all just got roflstomped because they aren't built for this and the traitor has now murdered like ten people and nuked the station, and now everyone is bitching at me. Welp, this sucks.
as it should be
the crew shouldn't have that second line of borg defense, and the situation you described is fine

and yeah, that would suck, for you. it would be engaging and fun for the traitor and for the people he has to fight. if a secborg borg dunked him when he was fighting, then the round would essentially end right there, and then nobody gets any fun at all. you have to accept losing as an AI, my friend.
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162950

True, but as I said, what's the difference between the AI dispatching a secborg and them dispatching a guard? It still ends with the traitor getting dunked, rendering the secborg removal COMPLETELY pointless except to make the AI's life more difficult.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #162976

>rendering the secborg removal COMPLETELY pointless except to make the AI's life more difficult.

>except to make the AI's life more difficult

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #162984

ShadowDimentio wrote:True, but as I said, what's the difference between the AI dispatching a secborg and them dispatching a guard? It still ends with the traitor getting dunked, rendering the secborg removal COMPLETELY pointless except to make the AI's life more difficult.
>make the AI's life more difficult
PKPenguin321 wrote:as it should be
not to mention that if you honestly think that borgs are just as easy or easier to defeat than human sec officers when playing as the average antagonist, you need to reevaluate that because you are incorrect in the most factual sense
Spoiler:
dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #163014

Antags have a lot more freedom
I feel like this is really what this is all about, to make antagging easier by removing step by step everything that could stop it. And the silicons are usually the first things to be nerfed.

Then don't play AI if you can't handle what's in the job description
This is incredibly backwards logic. Up until now it wasn't a huge issue to actually "do your job" as AI, but now with one hand cut off it naturally leads to frustration.

I mean this is like saying you shouldn't play Botanist if you can't deal with the inability to grow plants, or don't play Miner if you don't like having no hardsuit and no pickaxe.

And this is also what I meant with changing the laws and policies. If you take away the AI's tools to do the job then take that part out of the job description!
So you're just brainstorming theoretical situations that haven't happened yet and acting like you know what you're talking about
This actually totally happened, like multiple times, during the two test weeks and it's incredibly frustrating for all Silicon players.
not to mention that if you honestly think that borgs are just as easy or easier to defeat than human sec officers when playing as the average antagonist, you need to reevaluate that because you are incorrect in the most factual sense
I feel like this right here is the real player problem.

It seems that most players either don't know how to deal with borgs, don't want to plan ahead because it's too hard, simply aren't robust enough to take it into account or they just want it to be easy mode all day every day.

This is the same as when the AI was removed or constantly nerfed. (like Cameras only sending an alert once the alert has been cleared is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense at all)

And as I said earlier, I think we seriously should have another test week without any security staff at all and another week when antags get special protected no-valid interfere-and-be-banned status.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #163017

>a week without security
So a typical week of medium pop rounds then

By the way, indirect actions are still actions.
Alerting the crew that harm is happening and asking the nasty person to stop is enough of an action for law 1.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #163062

PKPenguin321 wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:True, but as I said, what's the difference between the AI dispatching a secborg and them dispatching a guard? It still ends with the traitor getting dunked, rendering the secborg removal COMPLETELY pointless except to make the AI's life more difficult.
Every antagonist has hard counters to borgs (EMPs, guns, screech) or doesn't give a single fuck about them (blob). If you're SERIOUSLY that afraid of the big bad secborg but don't take anything to counter them it's your own fault when you get fucked. Removing things because of bad playing is a fucking stupid way to do things.

It's like bringing a knife to a gunfight and complaining you keep losing until the guns get removed.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #163076

Could've just tossed more flashes and laser pointers about the place.

The big bad borg isn't much of a threat when it can't move (or speak?) for more time than it takes to scrap it with your esword.
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #163109

Malkevin wrote:Could've just tossed more flashes and laser pointers about the place.

The big bad borg isn't much of a threat when it can't move (or speak?) for more time than it takes to scrap it with your esword.
I'd rather just not have the module if you think that's fun.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #163114

ShadowDimentio wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Every antagonist has hard counters to borgs (EMPs, guns, screech) or doesn't give a single fuck about them (blob). If you're SERIOUSLY that afraid of the big bad secborg but don't take anything to counter them it's your own fault when you get fucked. Removing things because of bad playing is a fucking stupid way to do things.

It's like bringing a knife to a gunfight and complaining you keep losing until the guns get removed.
>he honestly thinks borgs are easier to defeat than human sec officers
N I C E
i know to ignore your opinions now
Spoiler: