original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173358

Suffer like G did
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #173368

Got to see Collective Soul live last night. Ed is getting pretty fucking old but damn if they didn't put on a good show. I think he was even sick too.

Going on a short vacation to New Orleans for the rest of the week so i will not be able to space or shitpost in my usual amounts

Also Cosmic your mom is not correct. Don't let people walk all over you because it is the polite thing to do, it will not make you happy and will just cause people to take advantage of you. Fuck em. Also University profs are generally tossers who are not concerned with your success in the slightest. I would look around the internet for a community of individuals who might be able/interested in helping you. digg despite its shortcomings is likely a good place to start
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #173422

Ah fuck

Got a call from my sister earlier, apparently the treasury I handle on paper hasn't had any funds since January

We haven't withdrawn from it since October, because almost all the fundraisers we do don't have any input cash as all the stuff we use is in storage

So, either there's a bank error, which is more likely, or someone stole from it

And as the only one who can withdraw currently, I'd be suspect numero uno if anything were to come of it
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #173426

maybe you should stop stealing to fund your recreational drug usage
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #173444

Useless worthless useless worthless
always bored never fulfilled not enough not enough NOT ENOUGH
shadow of worth
surrounded by idiots IDIOTS
Hate hate them all
no better than they
unfulfilled UNFULFILLED
never able to stand up to own standards of perfection
IMPERFECTION
not even trying to be perfect anymore
unattainable not enough NOT ENOUGH
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173465

Oh boy
Spoiler:
Oh man
Spoiler:
YEAH BOYEEEEEE
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #173473

Okay, that actually kind of amused me.

Just lack of fulfillment and knowledge that every new thing I do will become intolerably stale. And nothing will be new again. A mental wanderlust combined with lack of confidence, self worth, and a tired need for stability. I'm incapable of remaining happy for long.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #173480

You will become bored of new things, but you will always find new things to amuse yourself and old things will become fresh again. It sucks getting sick of something you love to do but it is just part of life
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #173483

Wyzack wrote:You will become bored of new things, but you will always find new things to amuse yourself and old things will become fresh again. It sucks getting sick of something you love to do but it is just part of life
I can't help but look in the long term. I've trained myself to think more long term. I'm not very good at it, but I do for the most part, despite making mostly short term, indulgence driven decisions. I see a thing, want it, then realize I'll eventually grow bored/won't perform well at it. I then proceed with less desire and eventually become bored and wander off.

Being perpetually on the short end of every stick doesn't help either.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173484

CosmicScientist wrote:Gratz on getting the sign!

Looks great!
Funnily enough, I bought two from the same seller and I think they mixed up the shipping labels, because on eBay it lists the one that says "it is what it is" in cursive was supposed to be the one delivered today. Oh well, as long as that's the one that comes on Friday I'll be happy. It is what it is, after all.

This one's gonna eventually go over the entrance to my basement/game room or just over my game collection, once I wind up somewhere permanently.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #173532

Is panera bread actually as good as they say?
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #173559

So the old guy that lives next door who peeps at people through windows was on his front lawn with no pants on jerking off with a bunch of kids watching. He got arrested and the news came.

Just another day.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #173581

oranges wrote:Is panera bread actually as good as they say?
not really but the bakery stuff is nice
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #173603

good bread bowls
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173752

In a week I'll be thirty. I'm tired.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #173757

Got one of these coming in today in shit condition for me to refurb and sell.

I'm really...REALLY tempted to just keep it. Those sounds are so good. That hoover bass.

[youtube]48ZvmK7f9PM[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173778

How the holy hell did I lose .8 of a pound this week

I drank three milkshakes this weekend

My physique makes no sense
Last edited by EndgamerAzari on Wed May 04, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173813

Well I'm still at a net gain of like a pound this Weight Watchers session. I was at 206 something at the end of the last one, now I'm at 207. Lowest was 204.6, I think. I just can't keep below that 205 point. I'd really like to get below 200--though my ultimate goal is to get below 190.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #173842

There was a rabbit in my garage today

I opened the door, he bolted into my yard, under the fence to the neighbor's yard, where he was immediately set upon by a large retriever

RIP little bunny
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173865

Hang in there. Power through it.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173879

Well the Alpha Juno 2 has turned into my biggest project yet.

What was just a bunch of unresponsive keys and a broken rotary turned out to be a keybed with a ton of carbon buildup on it and a faulty VCA/VCF module.
They carbon buildup isn't a huge deal to clean up. It just takes a bunch of elbow grease, rubbing alcohol, q-tips, and time.
The bum module, however, is the most intensive kind of repair imaginable and one of the hardest projects I've had to take on in my "career" of doing this.
Basically one of the six brains the keyboard uses to make sounds has died, so I need to (with surgical precision) de-solder and extract the chip then replace it with an identical module.

...of course this keyboard is from 1986 and finding functioning modules at prices that don't count as extortion is a chore in and of itself. So away we go to the land of ebay haggling and trying to get some guy who has had this board collecting dust in his closet for the last twenty years to sell me one of the chips off of it for half of his (retarded) asking price.

For an example: here's someone selling the chip I need

EDIT: Aayyyyyyy talked someone down from $70 to $45 for a chip.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173958

Oh hey, An0n3, random thing--I remembered the word we were trying to think of last night while playing Payday 2: 'nitrile'.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #173961

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh hey, An0n3, random thing--I remembered the word we were trying to think of last night while playing Payday 2: 'nitrile'.
You sure it wasn't ...

Spoiler:
V̎͊̔̉͑҉͓͈ ͘Ą̭̘̅̀͐̅ͧ ͊P̧͕̖ͥͯ̌ͥ̋ͬͅ ̈͂͊́̊͌͏͖̳͕̳͎̻ͅƠ̫͉̟̤̲̎̐ ͇͚͍̈̃̅̽͗̔̆R̡̼͖̲̹͖̮̖̈ͯ͑̉̈̈́͊ ̉ͨ͠ͅW̺̬͔͕̬̲ ̻̟Ȃ̼͋ ̥̗̐̏̃ͅV̞͊̐̿̎ͮ ̹̟̫͖̻͚̀͜E
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173979

>having to think about Vaporwave and not having it ingrained into your being

Normie.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173983

Yeah that's the stuff!

Tru-story Vaporwave posting has cropped up on my facebook feed now.
I have friends unironically discussing vaporwave fuck this earth
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #174006

Peak meme has been reached then.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174009

Nah man you gotta get on these hot new proto memes

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #174037

fucking hell
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174095

I have another date with the girl I told I didn't want to go on a date with.

When I tried to give her the slip she dug her claws in and now we're going out for coffee this Saturday.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #174103

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174107

I WARNED YOU BRO

DON'T LET 'EM THINK YOU NEED FIXING

I TOLD YOU DOG
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #174109

An0n3 wrote:I have another date with the girl I told I didn't want to go on a date with.

When I tried to give her the slip she dug her claws in and now we're going out for coffee this Saturday.
I've never once had a problem with unwanted dates, so take my advice: Be brutally honest, and if she still insists, don't show up.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174118

Yeah it's too late. Apparently she has a brother into all the same garbage so she's already been exposed to this kind of insanity and it doesn't phase her.

ON THE PLUS SIDE my business has been approved for some assistance to grow. I get to attend a bunch of seminars, get access to a bunch of coaches and analysts, and I also get some extra no-strings-attached dosh to help get off the ground. Thanks, New York! You finally did something good for me!
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174125

DemonFiren wrote:I've never once had a problem with unwanted dates
Me neither, but it probably has something to do with me being unappealing on nearly every imaginable level.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #174128

EndgamerAzari wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:I've never once had a problem with unwanted dates
Me neither, but it probably has something to do with me being unappealing on nearly every imaginable level.
You ain't, but you're still clinging to the delusion that a relationship is something you want.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174141

OH BOY IT'S TIME AGAIN
Spoiler:
YE YE YE YE
Spoiler:
[VIBRATES LOUDLY]
Spoiler:
Wait.

No.

NO.

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Spoiler:
GOD DAMMIT
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174154

That sucks my dude.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174167

Contacted the seller to see if they could do a replacement, haven't heard back yet. I'm hoping the fact that they sent the wrong signs for the shipping numbers doesn't make this more complicated.

Also I cut myself on that edge. Better put something on that.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174210

It was just a little prick. Don't worry, I've got plenty of experience handling one of those.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174232

Well I was referring to myself, not sure why you'd be into that.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174236

EndgamerAzari wrote:Also I cut myself on that edge.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #174266

Had a box of Red Lobster biscuit mix in my cupboard, still good
Made them

Oh my god I need to buy more this is so fucking good help me I'm gonna get fat
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174267

The guy I found and haggled the price down on the replacement chip for my synthesizer broke it removing it from the motherboard.

"It's okay" he says "I fixed it by inserting it into a riser it just looks ugly"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #174278

In new Orleans on Cinco De mayo. Drunk as fuck. The music here ,s fucking amazing
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #174294

Went to a concert with my Community Band. We played Star Wars, Jurassic Park, and Midway March. Had shitty tacos with my family and had a good time. Gonna go pass out now since it's 9:40
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174382

The seller is going to send a replacement part for the broken piece of the light, so hopefully I'll be able to replace it and the whole thing will work.

Slight optimism.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #174410

Wyzack wrote:In new Orleans on Cinco De mayo. Drunk as fuck. The music here ,s fucking amazing
>New Orleans

Get out of my city reeeeeeeeeee.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #174429

Aliannera wrote:
Wyzack wrote:In new Orleans on Cinco De mayo. Drunk as fuck. The music here ,s fucking amazing
>New Orleans

What is it with black dudes asking about my shoes/saying they know where I got them? I assume it is a scam of some kind and I just brush them off but it has happened like 4 separate times now
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #174446

Wyzack wrote:
Aliannera wrote:
>New Orleans

What is it with black dudes asking about my shoes/saying they know where I got them? I assume it is a scam of some kind and I just brush them off but it has happened like 4 separate times now
Welcome to Nawlins boy. We're an odd city here.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174484

Always wanted to go to New Orleans. Closest I've gotten is Beale Street in Memphis, which is kinda like a mini-Bourbon Street.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: