Braindamage Chat Filter

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Braindamage Chat Filter

Post by MMMiracles » #36569

Bottom post of the previous page:

Saintish wrote:
MMMiracles wrote:I don't understand how this has become an issue after how long its been in the game. I don't even understand why some people are getting so bitchy over stupid shit like 'ayy lmao'. Leave it as it is, its suppose to be making fun of people who use netspeak IRL anyhow.
So wouldn't stuff like, "Semicolon underscore semicolon" be better, even funnier? It's just a small change.
Yeah, it would be funnier. I was mostly talking about those who seem to want to remove the entire thing because 'm-muh immursions' or some shit.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Braindamage Chat Filter

Post by cedarbridge » #36622

I feel this thread was a product of actual brain damage. The fact that is still going on will one day leak over into other threads producing even more horrible and cancerous complaints.

That and I have no idea where the goalposts are anymore because they've been moved so many times.