I want to see MSO and the headmins battle Oranges and the maintainers in the next toolbox tournament

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

I want to see MSO and the headmins battle Oranges and the maintainers in the next toolbox tournament

Post by The Wrench » #623736

Self explanatory, I’ve got money on the coders
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: I want to see MSO and the headmins battle Oranges and the maintainers in the next toolbox tournament

Post by Kendrickorium » #623741

can you imagine a bunch of people that dont play trying to kill each other

i would pay money
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: I want to see MSO and the headmins battle Oranges and the maintainers in the next toolbox tournament

Post by Mothblocks » #623744

ahem
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #623789

you are in flux between two worlds mothblocks
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #623790

Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #623792

godbless
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #623873

I have real life very factual deep seated anger focused at mso for niche atmos code reasons.
I am down
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #623962

speaking of, i saw someone with the actual title "codermin" on terry yesterday

why dont you have that moth

or are you more of a "adminoder"?
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #623974

i did have codermin, but then i got an extra promotion to admin trainer... but when i got promoted i lost the ability to make polls and now have to ask someone else to do it for me every time :(

san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #624017

Do NOT sleep on Platos Syrup
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #624046

My team beat the coder team last toolbox tournament, I don't have anything to prove anymore
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #624069

Let’s make it happen people. I’ll give a twenty dollar chilis Giftcard to whichever team wins
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #624119

san7890 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:47 am Do NOT sleep on Platos Syrup
That would be a rule 8 violation
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #624140

oranges wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:48 pm
san7890 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:47 am Do NOT sleep on Platos Syrup
That would be a rule 8 violation
Exactly!
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #624362

but he doesn't play and will have terrible latency? jared is going to be carrying the whole team
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #624506

So, what say you mister host?