Posters are large printed pictures that can be used to decorate the Station. Three types exist: corporate, contraband, wanted.
- Corporate posters: these depict imagery in line with Nanotrasen's rules. Can be found around the station or printed from the Curator's book inventory management console (random, 6 sec. cooldown).
- Contraband posters: these depict items or ideals against Nanotrasen rules. Can be ordered from cargo with a hacked console or found around the station, usually maintenance.
- Wanted posters: these are issued by security to alert the crew of dangerous individuals. Made from a security records console.
- "Here For Your Safety": A poster glorifying the station's security force.
- "Nanotrasen Logo": A poster depicting the Nanotrasen logo.
- "Cleanliness": A poster warning of the dangers of poor hygiene.
- "Help Others": A poster encouraging you to help fellow crewmembers.
- "Build": A poster glorifying the engineering team.
- "Bless This Spess": A poster blessing this area.
- "Science": A poster depicting an atom.
- "Ian": Arf arf. Yap.
- "Obey": A poster instructing the viewer to obey authority.
- "Walk": A poster instructing the viewer to walk instead of running.
- "State Laws": A poster instructing cyborgs to state their laws.
- "Love Ian": Ian is love, Ian is life.
- "Space Cops.": A poster advertising the television show Space Cops.
- "Ue No.": This thing is all in Japanese.
- "Get Your LEGS": LEGS: Leadership, Experience, Genius, Subordination.
- "Do Not Question": A poster instructing the viewer not to ask about things they aren't meant to know.
- "Work For A Future": A poster encouraging you to work for your future.
- "Soft Cap Pop Art": A poster reprint of some cheap pop art.
- "Safety: Internals": A poster instructing the viewer to wear internals in the rare environments where there is no oxygen or the air has been rendered toxic.
- "Safety: Eye Protection": A poster instructing the viewer to wear eye protection when dealing with chemicals, smoke, or bright lights.
- "Safety: Report": A poster instructing the viewer to report suspicious activity to the security force.
- "Report Crimes": A poster encouraging the swift reporting of crime or seditious behavior to station security.
- "Ion Rifle": A poster displaying an Ion Rifle.
- "Foam Force Ad": Foam Force, it's Foam or be Foamed!
- "Cohiba Robusto Ad": Cohiba Robusto, the classy cigar.
- "50th Anniversary Vintage Reprint": A reprint of a poster from 2505, commemorating the 50th Aniversery of Nanoposters Manufacturing, a ##subsidary of Nanotrasen.
- "Fruit Bowl": Simple, yet awe-inspiring.
- "PDA Ad": A poster advertising the latest PDA from Nanotrasen suppliers.
- "Enlist": Enlist in the Nanotrasen Deathsquadron reserves today!
- "Nanomichi Ad": A poster advertising Nanomichi brand audio cassettes.
- "12 Gauge": A poster boasting about the superiority of 12 gauge shotgun shells.
- "High-Class Martini": I told you to shake it, no stirring.
- "The Owl": The Owl would do his best to protect the station. Will you?
- "No ERP": This poster reminds the crew that Eroticism, Rape and Pornography are banned on Nanotrasen stations.
- "Carbon Dioxide": This informational poster teaches the viewer what carbon dioxide is.
|Funny Guy says:|
"Contraband is such a big word. Many of these items are in-jokes and light-hearted humor, don't arrest people for these, you square!"
- "Free Tonto": A salvaged shred of a much larger flag, colors bled together and faded from age.
- "Atmosia Declaration of Independence": A relic of a failed rebellion.
- "Fun Police": A poster condemning the station's security forces.
- "Lusty Xenomorph": A heretical poster depicting the titular star of an equally heretical book.
- "Syndicate Recruitment": See the galaxy! Shatter corrupt megacorporations! Join today!
- "Clown": Honk.
- "Smoke": A poster advertising a rival corporate brand of cigarettes.
- "Grey Tide": A rebellious poster symbolizing assistant solidarity.
- "Missing Gloves": This poster references the uproar that followed Nanotrasen's financial cuts toward insulated-glove purchases.
- "Hacking Guide": This poster details the internal workings of the common Nanotrasen airlock. Sadly, it appears out of date.
- "RIP Badger": This seditious poster references Nanotrasen's genocide of a space station full of badgers.
- "Ambrosia Vulgaris": This poster is lookin' pretty trippy man.
- "Donut Corp.": This poster is an unauthorized advertisement for Donut Corp.
- "EAT.": This poster promotes rank gluttony.
- "Tools": This poster looks like an advertisement for tools, but is in fact a subliminal jab at the tools at CentCom.
- "Power": A poster that positions the seat of power outside Nanotrasen.
- "Space Cube": Ignorant of Nature's Harmonic 6 Side Space Cube Creation, the Spacemen are Dumb, Educated Singularity Stupid and Evil.
- "Communist State": All hail the Communist party!
- "Lamarr": This poster depicts Lamarr. Probably made by a traitorous Research Director.
- "Borg Fancy": Being fancy can be for any borg, just need a suit.
- "Borg Fancy v2": Borg Fancy, Now only taking the most fancy.
- "Kosmicheskaya Stantsiya 13 Does Not Exist": A poster mocking CentCom's denial of the existence of the derelict station near Space Station 13.
- "Rebels Unite": A poster urging the viewer to rebel against Nanotrasen.
- "C-20r": A poster advertising the Scarborough Arms C-20r.
- "Have a Puff": Who cares about lung cancer when you're high as a kite?
- "Revolver": Because seven shots are all you need.
- "D-Day Promo": A promotional poster for some rapper.
- "Syndicate Pistol": A poster advertising syndicate pistols as being 'classy as fuck'. It is covered in faded gang tags.
- "Energy Swords": All the colors of the bloody murder rainbow.
- "Red Rum": Looking at this poster makes you want to kill.
- "CC 64K Ad": The latest portable computer from Comrade Computing, with a whole 64kB of ram!
- "Punch Shit": Fight things for no reason, like a man!
- "The Griffin": The Griffin commands you to be the worst you can be. Will you?
- "Lizard": This lewd poster depicts a lizard preparing to mate.
- "Free Drone": This poster commemorates the bravery of the rogue drone banned by CentCom.
- "Busty Backdoor Xeno Babes 6": Get a load, or give, of these all natural Xenos!
Uploading a 3x3 photo to update a profile picture will make the wanted posters take their portrait from the lower-left corner. You will need to somehow get your target in that section of a picture when taking your shot.
These posters can be printed at any security records console directly from a personal file. The image is taken from the front portrait on a fugitive's file, meaning if no profile is present, you will have to create one and upload a photo.