THE DENTON CENTER FOR KIDS WHO CAN'T MAP GOOD AND WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DO OTHER THINGS GOOD TOO
HOW2 MAP ATMOSIA
Gas tanks and filters
Each station should have a full set of these - or at the bare minimum, one for N2, one for O2 and a third tank to filter dangerous gases into.
Each gas tank needs:
- Outside: A tank computer and a gas filter to pick what gases will be filtered into it.
- Inside: A gas injector (input), a vent pump (output), a gas sensor and a specific turf.
The tank computer controls the input/output and receives data from the gas sensor.
The specific turf creates the gases that will be inside each tank - the gas canister is just for decoration.
Let's take a look at the MetaStation N2 tank:
- Tank computer: /obj/machinery/computer/atmos_control/tank/nitrogen_tank
- N2 filter: /obj/machinery/atmospherics/components/trinary/filter/atmos/n2
- Gas injector: /obj/machinery/atmospherics/components/unary/outlet_injector/atmos/nitrogen_input
- Vent pump: /obj/machinery/atmospherics/components/unary/vent_pump/siphon/atmos/nitrogen_output
- Gas sensor: /obj/machinery/air_sensor/atmos/nitrogen_tank
- Turf: /turf/open/floor/engine/n2
These objects have all the neccessary vars preset and start switched on - you'll only have to edit the dir if neccessary.
Additionally, you'll want this type of gas mixer for the airmix tank:
- Air mixer: /obj/machinery/atmospherics/components/trinary/mixer/airmix