|Access: Basic access, varies on the type of hunter|
Additional Access: Whatever you can get through other means
Duties: Survive, capture the Fugitives at all costs
Guides: This is the guide
Quote: Collateral is just a number.
Nanotrasen's contracted you to hunt down some fugitives, and damnit, you've got to enforce THE LAW.
There exists an event to spawn Fugitives. This event can only trigger when there are more than 20 active crewmembers, and when the shift has been going on for at least 30 minutes. If the event triggers, a prompt will go out to ghosts, which will take control of either a solo fugitive or a team of fugitives.
No matter what type of fugitive the event spawns, the fugitive(s) will spawn somewhere in maintenance, with a single toolbox. The fugitives will not have any access at all, and will have to rely on hacking in order to navigate maintenance. After 10 minutes, a team of Hunters will spawn, and from then on, you'll have to engage in a chase around the station for the fugitives, whilst trying to convince the crew to not shoot you.
|Sir Badmin XVI says:|
"Please do note that you are not protected by Rule 4 as a Hunter, as you are not a traditional antagonist. You are not allowed to kill crew members unprovoked, but if you are provoked, you are well within your rights to respond with antagonist behavior. For example, if security is helping you, shooting them up would not be reasonable, and you would eat a bwoink. You are allowed to do anything in order to capture the Fugitives. If security is cooperating with the Fugitives, then you would be free to dumpster them with bullets."
- Major Fugitive Victory: All of the fugitives survived and avoided capture!
- Fugitive Victory: A fugitive survived, and no bodies were recovered by the hunters.
- Minor Fugitive Victory: All the fugitives died, but none were recovered!
- Stalemate: Everyone died, and no fugitives were recovered!
- Minor Security Victory: All the hunters died, but managed to capture a fugitive, dead or alive.
- Security Victory: The hunters managed to capture a fugitive, dead or alive.
- Major Security Victory: The hunters managed to capture every fugitive, dead or alive.
- Badass Security Victory: These extraordinary hunters managed to capture every fugitive, alive!
- Postmortem Security Victory: The hunters managed to capture every fugitive, but all of them died! Spooky!
- Flavor Text: "Justice has arrived. I am a member of the Spacepol! The criminals should be on the station, we have special huds implanted to recognize them. As we have lost pretty much all power over these damned lawless megacorporations, it's a mystery if their security will cooperate with us."
Moderately well armed, start with a pistol which they can use to apprehend suspects.
- Flavor Text: "Ay blyat. I am a space-russian smuggler! We were mid-flight when our cargo was beamed off our ship! We were hailed by a man in a green uniform, promising the safe return of our goods in exchange for a favor: There is a local station housing fugitives that the man is after, he wants them returned; dead or alive. We will not be able to make ends meet without our cargo, so we must do as he says and capture them."
Their numbers are great, but they spawn with bad gear, and they all get Mosin-Nagant Surplus Rifles. Unfortunately, these rifles are invariably lethal, bulky, and have to be manually reloaded. You could probably use it as a budget disabler, if you count shooting a guy's leg off as a nonlethal method.
- Flavor Text: "We got a new bounty on some fugitives, dead or alive."
A small team of hunters which are armed with exotic weaponry. There is even a chance for a bounty hunter to spawn as a Synth. For example, they gain access to traps, which only activate when a fugitive steps on it, and is otherwise harmless to the rest of the crew. When it's activated, it blares out its location to all bounty hunters. The bounty hunters are also moderately well armed, with access to flamethrowers and double-barreled shotguns.
| Jobs on /tg/station|
|Command||Captain, Head of Personnel|
|Security||Head of Security, Security Officer, Warden, Detective|
|Engineering||Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician|
|Science||Research Director, Scientist, Roboticist|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Paramedic, Chemist, Geneticist, Virologist|
|Service||Janitor, Bartender, Cook, Botanist, Clown, Mime, Chaplain, Curator|
|Civilian||Quartermaster, Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner, Assistant, Lawyer|
|Non-human||AI, Cyborg, Positronic Brain, Drone, Personal AI, Construct, Ghost|
|Antagonists||Traitor, Malfunctioning AI, Changeling, Nuclear Operative, Blood Cultist, Revolutionary, Wizard, Blob, Abductor, Holoparasite, Xenomorph, Spider, Swarmers, Revenant, Morph, Nightmare, Space Ninja, Slaughter Demon, Pirate, Sentient Disease, Obsessed, Fugitives, Hunters, Space Dragon, Elite Mobs, Sentient Slime|
|Special||CentCom Official, Death Squad Officer, Emergency Response Officer, Chrono Legionnaire, Highlander, Ian, Lavaland Role|