|This page is a part of the TGMC wiki.
TGMC is a project based on the CM-SS13 codebase.
|This page is currently under construction!
The following page is currently in the process of being created, is undergoing a major structural rework and/or is being moved.
|Frontline Combat XENO|
|Difficulty: Hard |
Superior: The Queen
Duties: Plow marines out your way. Headbutt marines to the ground. Gore marine hearts.
The bull is a merger between the speed of a runner and the charge of a crusher, creating an effective front line hit and run caste.
Playing the Bull
When your charge is active, you will build up speed as you move forward in a straight line and you will hear a stomp sound as you begin to charge. You will do do damage to anyone you smash into, which will scale with your built up speed.
Charging will constantly drain your plasma, so keep an eye on it as you will return to normal speed if you run out of plasma. It can also be deactivated to save plasma while moving.
The bull is often misplayed by new bull players due to the assumption that the bull is a "budget crusher". This is the leading reason of death among bulls as they inevitably get stunned or gunned down after getting bodyblocked for being overconfident. You must always remember that shotguns and explosives can and will stun you and that also that you are NOT tanky and your healthpool is smaller than you think.
Now that we've got that out the way, how do you properly charge without dying? Before you charge, consider the following:
- At who am I charging at? If they can stun you in close range, try to avoid them or use plow charge to minimize the risk of them stunning you.
- What charge should I use? If you are charging at a dangerous group, use plow to try to rush in and rush out the other side of their force. Small group? Use headbutt to get a cheeky stun and some broken bones or gore for good damage.
- If I by some chance get stunned, do I have an escape route? Plan for the worst and you might live after someone stuns you.
The last is likely the keystone of a good bull, as the hardest part of being a bull is not dealing damage, but staying alive after doing so.
Tips & Tricks
- Sometimes it is good to take risks, such as risking a headbutt charge to knock over a heavily armored target for your sisters to slash and/or capture.
- Your speed also makes you effective for flanks of the main marine force.
Evolution & Upgrades
The Bull is a Tier 2 and can evolve into a Crusher. Upgraded growth levels will increase your health, armor, slash damage, movement speed, plasma pool, and plasma regeneration rate.
| TGMC |
|TGMC||Command||Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman|
|Security||Command Master at Arms, Master at Arms|
|Engineering and Supply||Chief Ship Engineer, Requisitions Officer, Ship Technician|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Marines||Squad Leader, Squad Specialist, Squad Smartgunner, Squad Engineer, Squad Corpsman, Squad Marine|
|Civilians||Researcher, Corporate Liason|
|Tier 1||Drone, Defender, Runner, Sentinel|
|Tier 2||Carrier, Hivelord, Warrior, Hunter, Bull, Spitter|
|Tier 3||Praetorian, Crusher, Ravager, Boiler, Defiler, Shrike|
|Others||Emergency Response Team, Survivor|