|This page is a part of the TGMC wiki.
TGMC is a project based on the CM-SS13 codebase.
|This page is currently under construction!
The following page is currently in the process of being created, is undergoing a major structural rework and/or is being moved.
|Frontline Combat XENO|
|Difficulty: Intermediate |
Superior: The Queen
Duties: Banish marines, banish barricades, banish turrets, banish everything.
Quote: "You're going to Brazil. TO THE SHADOW REALM, BITCH!!"
Continual refinement to the psychic potential of xenomorphs resulted in spacetime manipulation. Often uneasy to control, they have dedicated a single caste to master the fine art of weaving into and out of space itself. Marines look not up in the air or down on the ground, but space around them in fear of being banished into the shadow from whence the Wraith comes from.
How To Play Portal
You'll be unable to get any kills yourself, your distortion only blurs, and shakes the vision of enemies around you. You're a force multiplier but it doesn't matter if your team is dead in the dirt. You shouldn't be sacrificing yourself to drag blink allies and enemies.
But the real place where wraith shines? Winning holds. You're able to blink crit enemies or allies 3 tiles away, banish your allies for 10 seconds, or banish that HSG your entire hive is afraid of. But in the end, you only get rare instances where you're able to banish a shutter and shove a marine inside, trapping them within. You should always look for opportunities as wraith, and follow up on teammates.
Maturity Statistics and Evolution Paths
Maturity increases stats as follows.
- Slash is the melee damage when the xenomorph is in harm intent and slashing marine. In the code, it's melee_damage.
- Melee, bullet, laser, energy, bomb, bio, rad, fire, and acid are soft armor values, not hard armor, which means that they reduce damage by a percentage rather than a flat value.
Tips & Tricks
- Phase Shift gives you access to normally blocked-off things like apcs, sentries wounded marines and juicy surgeon heads
- You can banish grenades to make them explode in nullspace or banish a marine holding a primed grenade for an easy kill.
- You're the worst nightmare on crash, due to your ability to hop in and out of the Canterbury to slash APCs, the CMO, and wounded marines
- On Barrenquilla/Magmoor, you can banish a marine near a lava river and ask a nearby shrike or crusher to fling them into the lava once they come back.
- Blink when used with right click, applies your current intent on the mob you targeted, but only if they're lying down. This is perfect for quickly blinking crit targets, whether it be an ally or enemy.
- Phase shift gives you access to normally blocked-off things like apcs, sentries wounded marines and juicy surgeon heads
- Banishing is good for shoving enemies in akward spots or quickly making them drop their items, as banish makes them stunned while in brazil, also good for making them drop grenades in the middle of their cades.
- Hyperposition's cooldown and windup depends on the wraith's warp shadow, the max windup being 10 seconds, and the lowest being 0.5 seconds.
| TGMC |
|TGMC||Command||Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer|
|Engineering and Supply||Chief Ship Engineer, Requisitions Officer, Ship Technician|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Marines||Squad Leader, Squad Smartgunner, Squad Engineer, Squad Corpsman, Squad Marine|
|Civilians||Corporate Liaison, Researcher|
|Tier 1||Drone, Defender, Runner, Sentinel|
|Tier 2||Carrier, Hivelord, Warrior, Hunter, Wraith, Bull, Spitter|
|Tier 3||Praetorian, Crusher, Ravager, Boiler, Defiler|
|Tier 4||Queen, King, Shrike, Hivemind|
|Others||Emergency Response Team, |